SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Per usual, Sharleen wrote everything that was on my brain last night. She is a great voice of reason and her insider perspective is always interesting.
I really did try to give Clare a chance but I just can't anymore. She will go down as the worst bachelorette. Such a shame.

Bring on Tayshia!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:53 pm

philphan wrote:Per usual, Sharleen wrote everything that was on my brain last night. She is a great voice of reason and her insider perspective is always interesting.
I really did try to give Clare a chance but I just can't anymore. She will go down as the worst bachelorette. Such a shame.

Bring on Tayshia!

You know it's bad when even Sharleen criticizes Clare.

I have always enjoyed Sharleen's level headed analysis of this show. Not only does she know about how the show works/manipulates during filming due to her own experience, but she is savvy in how the edit is used to manipulate the audience. Pair that with her very articulate writing style and she is the one blog about this show that is a must read for me. She is always well balanced and fair in her treatment of contestants and even she can't put a positive spin on Clare's behaviour. That tells me a lot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:2) when CH stated what will happen next and Tayshia emerged beautifully out of the swimming pool.   Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977
Honestly, the preview looked and sounded like part of a sci-fi or fantasy show, where Tayshia the Mermaid had been hiding under water until the time was right to surface and drop her tail. laugh out loud
But will she be a good or bad character???  Suspect
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Ratings:

ABC came third in the overall network race, thanks to “The Bachelorette” which came in even on last week at a 1.2 rating and 4.3 million viewers. Replays of “The Conners” and “Black-is” followed with a 0.5 and a 0.3 respectively.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-this-is-us-premieres-to-series-low-up-against-world-series-finale-1234818128/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:02 pm

@Sprite

Yes, it is very telling.

Also, Sharleen actually knows Clare in person, and not just as she is seen on screen. That is also telling.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:09 pm

Per Sharleens recap, Michelle money said in us weekly podcast clare spoke to all the men and gave them time so they are editing it to make it seem she completely disrespected them. Also sharleen only knew clare on the show, she has said they haven't really spoken since the show even though she does have her number, so i wouldn't say sharleen really knows clare as a person. I would take MM stance who is actually friends and talks to her, she said she talked to her the other day. not that i disagree with sharleens opinion completely based on whats being shown and presented, i just think there is more to the story.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:16 pm

I always appreciate Sharleen's point of view, and this week, we are on the same page. I was personally trying to be mindful of the edit last night, because I know that the edit is used to shape a story that the producers want to tell. But there was simply too much in the way of problematic footage for all of Clare's issues to be blamed on the edit. When you have a group of very nice, decent guys saying, "There's a problem here," then there's a problem. When you see Clare asking man after man after man about Dale being roasted (even the men who only barely touched on him,) instead of trying to get to know them better, then there's a problem. IMO Clare treated her cast in a very disrespectful manner. There were so many smart, accomplished, funny, kind, guys there, and she treated them like throwaways.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Zaynab wrote:Per Sharleens recap, Michelle money said in us weekly podcast clare spoke to all the men and gave them time so they are editing it to make it seem she completely disrespected them. Also sharleen only knew clare on the show, she has said they haven't really spoken since the show even though she does have her number, so i wouldn't say sharleen really knows clare as a person. I would take MM stance who is actually friends and talks to her, she said she talked to her the other day. not that i disagree with sharleens opinion completely based on whats being shown and presented, i just think there is more to the story.

What is the point of her giving them her time when she spent that time asking them about Dale?

I know I usually bitch when contestants waste their precious time with the lead talking about another cast member and that never ends well. IMO it is even worse when the lead does that and Clare did it with all the guys on that date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:08 pm

https://youtu.be/vsHtwaYtlgI

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:09 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo blog: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a34508100/bachelorette-clare-crawley-season-16-episode-3-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:23 pm

@bluwavz I find Ashley's blog a hard slog.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:32 pm

Yay for Sharleen always keeping it real. ITA with everything she said. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH