SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:21 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 FlqGyeVJJj2ctZ4h
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
Here you go @Millsy11374 as requested; my reaction to the last 10 seconds of tonight’s incredible episode of #TheBachelorette #screaming #crying @chrisbharrison pic.twitter.com/mBom9CojmN
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima/media/grid?idx=7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:33 am

I didn't get to see it... what happened in the end? tia...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:37 am

@Billysmom they showed a clip of Tayshia emerging from a pool.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:39 am

ReneeM wrote:@Billysmom they showed a clip of Tayshia emerging from a pool.

A glorious looking Tayshia emerging from a pool

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:34 am

Doats wrote:
luvstx wrote:Clare will not be a beloved lead. She should have known after multiple tries on this show that the producers will throw you under the bus if you let them.

She looks awful.  Mean. Self-centered. Unempathetic.

I don't think she will even be a tolerated lead. Clare was an awful choice from the get go.

@Doats Surprise, we agree again. I knew from the start she would make a horrible lead. She acts like a 13 year old girl with her first crush That the great sea should part for her and her needs. I can't wait till she's gone, but I've never been that crazy about the one that's taking over for her so I'm over this season.; ( ..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:43 am

What is even so special about Dale? I honestly don't get Clare's infatuation with the man.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 am

luvstx wrote:Clare will not be a beloved lead. She should have known after multiple tries on this show that the producers will throw you under the bus if you let them.

She looks awful.  Mean. Self-centered. Unempathetic.

She will be the female Juan Pablo!!! rofl rofl rofl Oh, the irony.

To be fair, I preferred JPab. At least he didn't whine non stop and didn't give in to tptb whose butt Clare has kissed for years.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:50 am

Kels0012 wrote:What is even so special about Dale? I honestly don't get Clare's infatuation with the man.

I’m guessing it’s her personal choice

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:50 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:53 am

Idlemess wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:What is even so special about Dale? I honestly don't get Clare's infatuation with the man.

I’m guessing it’s her personal choice

I'm guessing it's her vagina.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:56 am

They had a very strong and very deep connection from the very beginning. It was visible.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:45 am

This episode was a lot better than last week.

Yosef’s behavior was toxic and Clare was quite restrained with him except for her unfortunate parenting comment. I don’t blame her for being so upset. Good riddance.

I’m sure tptb told Dale to go talk to her but he did a good job comforting her. I’m sure having so many sisters helped him understand. I have to say I loved Clare’s dress from that cocktail party.

The Zach J. thing was unfortunate.  I think she got triggered by her past abuse and he acted a little weird with grabbing her neck.

Obviously, the guys are frustrated at their lack of time with Clare and her favoring Dale. Kenny was perceptive about it all—or, he had a producer putting a bug in his ear. Overall, they are a good group of guys.

I think we could do without the roast dates. I wonder if Clare will send Bennet home at the next RC. He was funny last week but rather harsh this week.

What was up with Clare calling Dale her fiancé?! We’ll see if they last but they are actually kinda cute together. Maybe they’ll have an us against the world mentality and grow closer. I don’t know if they will but Dale does seem to be into her too. Time will tell with them.

Next week should be interesting with Tayshia taking over. She seems fun from clips of her I watched this week. It will be interesting to see the guys’ reaction when she walks in. She is certainly gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH