SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was so sweet!! Love love her ring!

I honestly found it embarrassing. She is so beyond desperate. I feel like he was pressured/maneuvered into this.

Good luck to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Tayshia looks gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:35 pm

I love love beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:36 pm

I need details on that ring. Holy carats!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:37 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHO456dsKc-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:37 pm

Dale doesn’t strike me as the type that could be pressured into proposing if he didn’t want to. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:37 pm

OMG She is can't stop grabbing him. He just doesn't seem to have the same enthusiasm. Yes, he is saying the right words, but his body language isn't matching the words. Cringe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:40 pm

So she's not going to apologize for "love" ... how about apologizing for childishly picking a guy based on his social media account long before filming even started!? Did NFL catch her attention. laugh out loud I'd have expected this from a 22 yr old ... not a 39 year old! Why shes still single isn't a mystery to me ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:Dale doesn’t strike me as the type that could be pressured into proposing if he didn’t want to. Jmo.

I actually disagree. I think tptb are really good at their job. I don't think he is above feeling the pressure. He is no JPab... rofl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:44 pm

I'm a bit behind on episode .. when she said she felt she knewn him so much better than the rest of the guys .... I got mental image of her hiding in his attic  laugh out loud

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:45 pm

I want to see these guys reaction to Tayshia

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Immmmmmm living for this, even though it’s insane. To me it doesn’t make a different as 98 percent of these relationships don’t last anyway so using the 2 months is irrelevant to me. 
I’m dead. And this is insane, but it is what it is. 
#dare
These men will be fine.

ETA: I hope in the end for tayshia and zac they are able to make it like Chris and des. All the best for them both.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
ElonM
Jaybird
Topazgold
ReneeM
luvstx
Sprite
Maddy
Tiggerlgh
Crazylady29
Norcalgal
albean99