SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed May 12, 2021 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Clara, her lipstick is so distracting! The editing is hilarious! laugh out loud you could tell they are sloppily splicing and dicing. Glad Clara and Ryan are staying together!

I will be happy not seeing Paige and Chris anymore. I really hope she gets professional help.

I'm not so sure about Clara as I think she is just looking to be married. I also thought she made snarky comments to Ryan at times and I think Ryan deserves better. Just my probably-not-too-popular opinion.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Erik is so sweet. I hope Virginia catches up in the maturity department.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 12, 2021 11:37 pm

Brianna and Vincent are my fav's!! I think they are both at the same level in their marriage. The love and growth has been so wonderful to watch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 13, 2021 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Brianna and Vincent are my fav's!! I think they are both at the same level in their marriage. The love and growth has been so wonderful to watch!

Brianna looked stunning! And she and Vincent are so cute together.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu May 13, 2021 1:33 am

Did anyone else want to smash their TV when Chris and Paige were on? Aaaaccckk! Paige needs a lot of therapy in my humble opinion. Plus, she needs to stay far, far away from that psychopathic guy she was paired with.

I still have my doubts on some of the others, like Ryan and Clara and Eric and Virginia, but I think Vincent and Brianna stand a pretty good chance of making it long term.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 13, 2021 2:47 pm

pikake wrote:Did anyone else want to smash their TV when Chris and Paige were on? Aaaaccckk! Paige needs a lot of therapy in my humble opinion. Plus, she needs to stay far, far away from that psychopathic guy she was paired with.

I still have my doubts on some of the others, like Ryan and Clara and Eric and Virginia, but I think Vincent and Brianna stand a pretty good chance of making it long term.

Just wanted to say that I agree with each and every one of your points and sentences. You were spot on with everything you posted.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 13, 2021 3:31 pm

There are articles about the new Couples Cam starting June 2. I think it was news. Erik/Virginia and Vincent/Briana will be on. Ryan and Clara were interviewed -- it sounds like they are still happily married, but are happier to not have the cameras around. I admire them for their decision -- I thought they got a bad edit in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 13, 2021 3:31 pm

* E news

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Paige needs professional help. The on-again, off-again romance post Decision Day (per Mafs Fan) just sounds abusive to me.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu May 13, 2021 6:18 pm

provenceguy wrote:Paige needs professional help. The on-again, off-again romance post Decision Day (per Mafs Fan) just sounds abusive to me.

I totally agree!!! I was so disappointed to see the clip from the reunion show with Chris and Paige together (or not, depending on the moment) no no no :crazed

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 13, 2021 9:52 pm

suzq wrote:There are articles about the new Couples Cam starting June 2.  I think it was news.  Erik/Virginia and Vincent/Briana will be on.  Ryan and Clara were interviewed -- it sounds like they are still happily married, but are happier to not have the cameras around.  I admire them for their decision -- I thought they got a bad edit in my opinion.

Couples Cam Thread

It was so annoying to watch Paige flip flop every time Chris opened his mouth. Especially when she went after him when he once again walked off. She was a good example of trying to justify something that was totally unjustifiable.

It will be interesting to see where these couples are in 6 months.

@Doats IA about Clara. She had a sarcastic almost rude attitude sometimes towards Ryan which I am not a fan of at all when one partner treats another in that manner.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 19, 2021 8:16 pm

Anyone watching Reunion Show, Part 1 tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
GuiltyPleasure
Hotmomma
pikake
gurlbrit
Jolena