SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miakennedy Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:06 pm

I really want Abigail to be f1 but she won’t be so I hope she is bachelorette!

Miakennedy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 I really really really like Abigail but I dont think Matt would pick her.. I am not sure if he deserves her preciousness yet.. From the bachelor happy hour interview, it seems Abigail still really likes and respects Matt..  She holds him in high esteem.. 
Abigail also didn't feature in the previews..

Yes she seems so down to home and wholesome.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 pm

quietpal wrote:I normally don't guess this early, but I think Rachael is F1. I base this on Matt's mom following the unfollowing her, but I also base it on the preview.
Michelle is prominent in a few shots where she says something like she's found the person who can change the world with her or something like that, which makes me think she doesn't win. And there's a kissing scene.
I agree that she has been quiet though, so not sure what that means.
Rachael has that scene with Matt about recognizing color, but she's basically hidden except for a couple of crying shots.
I would be happy to be proven wrong as I was wrong last time with the 'ette. giggling
I just think it's simple, and he chose the girl who's never been in love.
Looking forward to what clues you all find along the way.

Thanks I appreciate your thoughts. Interesting indeed as it gets further along in the season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Loulou wrote:IF RS info is correct that Serena, Michelle and Rachael are in the top4 and sleuthing here has Sc of Bri on FSD then this would F4 ?
Sad that Abigail isn’t in the mix if this is true.  

interesting JMO, So this could be that Bri, Michelle and Rachael are F3 and Serena is sent off at F4?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 pm

No sign of SHV yet?

BTW, I feel female leads tend to give us more clues (Kaitlyn, Rachel, Tayshia) who the f1 is, but male leads don’t. I wonder maybe the women are more excited about their f1 and can hardly keep the secret especially towards the end, but the male leads are less into the relationship? Just think out loud,

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:12 pm

sdmom wrote:No sign of SHV yet?

BTW, I feel female leads tend to give us more clues (Kaitlyn, Rachel, Tayshia) who the f1 is, but male leads don’t. I wonder maybe the women are more excited about their f1 and can hardly keep the secret especially towards the end, but the male leads are less into the relationship? Just think out loud,

Matt was with mommy dearest as of last night. He is due for an SHV this week based on speculation that the first one occurred for 2 days week of Dec 14th going off the 3 weeks schedule in between SHVs that prior leads alluded to.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:14 pm

@chasus71  Yes... She is home and wholesome.. if it were to work out, It  might be like Zayisha's dynamic.. Abigail being Zac and  Matt being Tayshia. I see Abigail as Shy, mature and has a quiet strength...  
I like her with Tayshia's Brendan though

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fixed)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:22 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71  Yes... She is home and wholesome.. if it were to work out, It  might be like Zayisha's dynamic.. Abigail being Zac and  Matt being Tayshia. I see Abigail as Shy, maturity and has a quiet strength...  
I like her with Tayshia's Brendan though

Oh, very interesting. I can see that duo- Abigail & Brendan they could be a good match.

I like the comparison though with Matt & Abigail and the Zayisha dynamic. Both balances each other out and surely would be smiling a lot together for sure. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Abigail is for sure sweet, but she's being propped up to be "America's Sweetheart Next Lead"...and it's working.
Michelle's age, her passion for kids and her athleticism leads me to believe she is the real F1.  Most men who are already afraid of love and marriage are more inclined to go with someone who is grounded, mature and comfortable as opposed to taking a leap with someone who's never been in love.  A man wants to know his heart and feelings are safe.
*ETA Don't the producers begin questioning the Lead about their feelings for each of the contestants, 1. so they can arrange dates and also to get ideas of the frontrunners? Perhaps he didn't see a strong enough connection with any of them, hence the additional ladies coming in after rose ceremony?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:29 pm

luvnunity wrote:Abigail is for sure sweet, but she's being propped up to be "America's Sweetheart Next Lead"...and it's working.
Michelle's age, her passion for kids and her athleticism leads me to believe she is the real F1.  Most men who are already afraid of love and marriage are more inclined to go with someone who is grounded, mature and comfortable as opposed to taking a leap with someone who's never been in love.  A man wants to know his heart and feelings are safe.
*ETA Don't the producers begin questioning the Lead about their feelings for each of the contestants, 1. so they can arrange dates and also to get ideas of the frontrunners?  Perhaps he didn't see a strong enough connection with any of them, hence the additional ladies coming in after rose ceremony?
Michelle IMO went far based on the screen caps that have been posted here. If there is a season that a lead will pick an intruder, then IMO it’s likely to be this one. I think she made F4 purely based on screen caps we have now. Once we get the extended season preview, it will be easier to know how much further she went, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:36 pm

So... I saw this comment on instagram stating that Rachel was chosen as F1 because she has her left hand covered in her recent IG pictures and there is a glimpse of ring in her pics on snapchat..
who has snapchat and knows their way around that app? Why would Rachel be openly spoiling the season if she is truly F1? Isnt there NDA anymore?? Its too obvious that I don't believe its Rachel..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpEO8XMi_n/?igshid=ok5cktxo1860
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Screen15

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109