SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jack0104 Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:00 pm

This season of final four is all my favourite

jack0104

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:07 pm

@jack0104  :headbanging I hope and pray RS is wrong..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:29 pm

Oh Gracious, I just read on reddit about limitations of wearing a cochlear implants. The average one isn't water resistant.. That means she can't submerge in water. She probably can't hear a lot in a crowded location as stated during her interview with Rachel Lindsay. how would group dates work? This means Abigail's participation would be limited in water group dates and fight group dates with a lot of noise.. Thats very limiting.. I wonder how accommodating the producers would be.  duh

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Unpopular opinion, I don't mind Rachael being F1, obviously if she is His choice then he must have seen something in her that we don't see or perceive her to be. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:44 pm

I don't get personally attached to any of them, I just watch the clues. Reality Steve has been given wrong or deliberately misleading info before. Rachel bringing up the race thing so much seems so disingenuous. I believe that's what she's there for , to be that big question mark about race with the "First Ever Black Bachelor." This is a show, and of course they are gonna make race be the storyline. Matt's initial conversation about race with Chris Harrison was a foreshadow of that. It will probably come full circle with the family, IF he allows her to meet them. TPTB usually vet the contestants watching their social media and stuff. They know her dicey past. My take is that she's F2. If Bri is not F1, she's F3. Many times the lead takes the easier to say goodbye to to F2.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:14 am

@luvnunity Yes... I am suspicious of the way Rachel  is edited as always discussing his race. It is a red flag on its own. The producers are setting us up for something.. They definitely know her history. maybe she would explain that she was racist but became tolerant after meeting Matt or maybe a potential switch postshow.. The producers are going to play with her race conversation and make sure Matt doesn't look stupid, if Rachel is the F1.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:25 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Oh Gracious, I just read on reddit about limitations of wearing a cochlear implants. The average one isn't water resistant.. That means she can't submerge in water. She probably can't hear a lot in a crowded location as stated during her interview with Rachel Lindsay. how would group dates work? This means Abigail's participation would be limited in water group dates and fight group dates with a lot of noise.. Thats very limiting.. I wonder how accommodating the producers would be.  duh

This is similar to my point earlier this morning @Ruqibabe, which is why I question if that's the reason she's not more featured in the promos. I still think she'll make F5, and perhaps who Matt was crying over in the trailer.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:27 am

@butterflylove He keeps mentioning in his interviews that his tears were coming from opening up and talking about things he's repressed from his past.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:48 am

By the way, I watched numerous interviews where they ask if he found love and he is happy. He ALWAYS ask 'Do I look happy?' I find that strange.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:02 am

luvnunity wrote:I don't get personally attached to any of them, I just watch the clues.  Reality Steve has been given wrong or deliberately misleading info before.  Rachel bringing up the race thing so much seems so disingenuous.  I believe that's what she's there for , to be that big question mark about race with the "First Ever Black Bachelor."  This is a show, and of course they are gonna make race be the storyline. Matt's initial conversation about race with Chris Harrison was a foreshadow of that.  It will probably come full circle with the family, IF he allows her to meet them.  TPTB usually vet the contestants watching their social media and stuff.  They know her dicey past.  My take is that she's F2.  If Bri is not F1, she's F3.  Many times the lead takes the easier to say goodbye to to F2.  

Hopefully your right, but I'm not sure a lot of people working on the show would see problems with her past.(Even though it is pretty problematic, IMO). Her seemingly being on a SHV right now doesn't make me very hopeful Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f614 Garrett had a sketchy past and they really just glossed right over it. Obviously Matt being black makes her past a much more complicated thing to gloss over but if they really want to they'll just sweep it right under the rug. The only way they'd make a big deal about it is if Matt himself does.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:09 am

Observation - about a week ago Rachael followed 3 book clubs and at time questioned why as doesn’t seem the type and for what I could see hasnt done so before. Today Matt is promoting his 1st book club for the year. Coincidence? If she is f1 i will b disappointed after all the leaks and antics by her friends. I’m also of the opinion Rachael went on the show well prepared and her conversations seem rehearsed/scripted. At this stage not sure I believe anything she says which is sad. I had high hopes for Matt’s season but will b disappointed if Rachael in f1 as so many great women. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see Rachel as being humble and self sacrificing for the greater good.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:19 am

@Loulou  :clapping!:l :claphands I said it a few days back that Rachel is all about the game. She knew the playbook and played it to the T. In the first episode, she agreed with everything he said and did the me too approach. She made everything seem relatable to create a commonality between herself and the lead. The crocodile tears about the prayer moving her and her inability to answer if she was religious afterwards... I still hope to be proven wrong...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109