SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:40 am

Just noting that Patty has unfollowed all the girl's. Guessing TPTB caught wind of her follow spree and had a word.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:50 am

butterflylove wrote:Just noting that Patty has unfollowed all the girl's. Guessing TPTB caught wind of her follow spree and had a word.

The producers must be unhappy.  Did you see she references herself as Matt James’ mom in the intro field?  Even tagging his user handle.   I’m sure she is nice enough but she likes attention.  I feel bad for the girls who made it to F3.  A week and half ago, two of them did not get a rose and now his mother was potentially following them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:00 pm

lolo26 wrote:@GuardianAngel  Kristin joined twitter in November. Is it possible she was one of the last two? Also checked out her mom's page and she didn't like a post again until the 22nd.

Here is her first tweet. Telling imo.   https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinbhopkins/status/1331051182584979463

Nice catch.

I think she created the Twitter account at the same time she got back on SM. That's when most of them surfaced.  Her choice of words do sound like she just got "back".

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinbhopkins

Her IG is now public. She's so cute.

https://www.instagram.com/kristin_bria/?hl=en

Posted 11.23.2020
sportsgirl94 wrote:She changed her IG profile picture since yesterday.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5808-kristin-hopkins-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 pm

I really like Kristin. Not only does she say being black is a blessing but the scripture she references is about confidence. She has it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
lolo26 wrote:@GuardianAngel  Kristin joined twitter in November. Is it possible she was one of the last two? Also checked out her mom's page and she didn't like a post again until the 22nd.

Here is her first tweet. Telling imo.   https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinbhopkins/status/1331051182584979463
Her choice of words do sound like she just got "back".
I think they’ve all been instructed to post on SM like they were gone the entire time. Several of them have posted on their IG stories about their friends/family "welcoming them home" or made comments about being away for 2 months, even though they obviously all didn’t make it to the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:33 am

@Hawaii Girl exactly. New tricks TPTB are trying to implement. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0104 Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:21 am

If the rumour is true, i think 5 girl will be : michelle (who got the one on one date), pieper, chelsea, ryan and one girl is hard to be detect

jack0104

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:35 pm

jack0104 wrote:If the rumour is true, i think 5 girl will be : michelle (who got the one on one date), pieper, chelsea, ryan and one girl is hard to be detect

This was my thought as well! And the ziplining clip is also from the Michelle date. I feel like she was a late addition, along with the other girls you mentioned.

It's possible Nicole Remy arrived during this time as well, although we don't see her in the previews.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought it was someone with dark hair too. I s/capped it when I first saw it, enlarged it, and then thought, it wasn't clear enough to decided one way or another. The arrow being the hair, with a higher hairline. (like Bri)  Lightening on a phone can make a big difference plus sometimes it's the same thing as seeing animals in the clouds. laugh out loud JMO.

Thanks @sportsgirl94 for originally s/capping it. I too thought about Bri being the F1 because of the cleanup. She deleted another 47 posts in addition to the 30 some odd the other day, and is down to 23 posts from the original 97 and following from 890 to 812. She's either F1 or F3 cleaning up to be a good impression for the F1 or hopes for being the 'ette. JMO but contestants delete that many posts for a reason.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Phone11

From - IG story deleted
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p240-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

You’re welcome! I agree something is up with Bri; she’s cleaning up too much of her social media. I feel like she is F3. She’s so prominent in the promos especially the one released tonight. I am wondering if Mari might be now. I don’t think Jessenia is F1 either. I’m guessing she is choosing to stay private until the season begins. She’s featured a lot in the promos. If Mari made it into F4, I think she might be F1. Wild guess but I see both she and Matt have linked a website in their IG profile. Flowpage.com. Mari’s may have been there the whole time; it’s hard to know since she was private. But, I don’t know if Matt had it there previously. Grasping at straws. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:04 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:I agree something is up with Bri; she’s cleaning up too much of her social media.  I feel like she is F3.  She’s so prominent in the promos especially the one released tonight.  I am wondering if Mari might be now.  I don’t think  Jessenia is F1 either.  I’m guessing she is choosing to stay private until the season begins.  She’s featured a lot in the promos.  If Mari made it into F4, I think she might be F1.

This. I feel like they've showed us too much Bri for her to be one of Matt's top girl's. I definitely think his F1 may be one of the girl's they've only glanced over and not overly shown in the promos. She's in there, but not in our faces.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 pm

Maybe things got switched up 🙃 2020 people. Things are not the same this time around. Lol look at Clare’s season so to speak. Why can’t the F1 be heavily promoted in the previews?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramblinrose30 Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:02 pm

I don't get why people keep saying Bri probably isn't F1 because she is featured in the teasers. Go back and watch Peter's promos. Hannah Ann certainly is not hidden laugh out loud.

Ramblinrose30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109