SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:47 pm

@veg_out I disagree with your interpretation of Tayshia's body language with Zac. She leaned in for several kisses and met and held eye contact with him several times. The focus on their convo was on Zac sharing his story but I feel that editing nixed Tayshia sharing more of hers. We'll never know. With Tayshia admitting to butterflies and feeling 'it', she's into Zac. I think she's more into him than Ivan - JMHO. Zac is so fortunate for his family intervention and understanding. Regardless of where he and Tayshia end up after the show (separately or together or split after being together), he should hold his head up high and be proud of maturing into whom he is. One fine man.

The date with Eazy was fun and you can tell they enjoy each other. With both of them being in Orange County, I hope they'll be friends after the show. But Tayshia is not going to keep the guys who are really invested in her unless it's mutual. She's doing them a big favor.

Tayshia is so comfortable with who she is that the guys really feel comfortable and safe with her and we're getting emotional stories like no other season. So many of the guys have faced such hurt in their lives, I just wanted to give them hugs and congratulate them for coming so far. I want every one of them to find a HEA - even Bennett. He needs a woman to tell him to knock it off and just focus on doing good somewhere.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:30 pm

@Norcalgal, good points PINKHEART

IMO, she relaxed more with Zac as the date progressed. Up to this date, she frequently seemed guarded around him, imo. TPTB knew that putting Zac on this date would end up deepening their connection if Zac could put Tayshia at ease. He did that, and she in turn softened towards him. He still from my perspective initiates most of their physical intimacy at this point whereas she often initiates with Brendan.

This episode showed the continual growth of her relationship with Zac, a positive for him being F1. The first half of the date was really Tayshia's story and showing the audience the way that Zac helped her make the most of things. The second half of the date was more about Zac's story. The date ended focused on them as a couple talking about their relationship to signal that their story is bigger than their individual stories, imo. Even though Tayshia didn't share much with Zac about her life, she shared her impressions with the audience, so we know she has feelings for Zac.

I hope Tayshia finds the love that's best for her. If Zac doesn't find it with Tayshia, he deserves great love soon, too PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 pm

@Norcalgal I totally agree with your entire post
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:01 pm

@veg_out IA with a lot of your points you made in your posts.

I mentioned last night I was surprised at the lack of emotion when Zac was telling her about his challenges. I would have expected more facial expressions or words of encouragement. After thinking about it and rewatching that part of the date again, I think maybe she was in shock. I can almost see her mind racing fast forward as to how this would work out long term. I then began to think maybe the spoiler of Zac being F1 may not be true. I also thought did she know about him prior to going on the show and already knew about the addictions? He was revealed July 15th.

But then again @ReneeM did some great sleuthing on their whereabouts where they were both MIA on SM at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:31 pm

@GuardianAngel hi IA that watching their faces and reactions, even the split second frames left in by the editors, are part of the total story. Last night Zac really broke on to the scene as a contender, so where do we go from here? He'll need a conflict to overcome with Tayshia closer to the end of the season. Ben is still in this race at this point even if I'm confused about his storyline.

I am trying to stay out of the F1-F4 thread and see if the edit tells us the story, too, so my apologies if I end up sounding redundant or misaligned with the spoilers/sleuthing. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:56 pm

IMO, tayshia was just a) very uncomfortable to pretend to be a bride and any guy would have not changed that b) she just knew nothing about zac yet and spent few superficial moments with him and was asked to reenact a mariage photo shoot.

I believe she was very uncomfortable with the choice of date, not zac in particular.

I think she comes from a loving supportive family and outside her divorce didn’t have much struggles. It probably brought insecurities like any divorce would but other than that her life is just normal.

Hearing zac story, Riley, Ivan, Ben ... she was overwhelmed and showed a lot of empathy. Therefore, I saw her deeply listening to zac with intelligence and empathy. Any normal person would think: is he fully recovered? Nothing wrong with that imo.

I believe she gives chances and live the present. She already said that episode 1 that she trusts her instincts. So for me I think she is very attracted to the man who grew and know himself well that she can trust him when he says green is green and rely on him as a parter.

I do see the possibility that she picked zac, broke up and went for Brendan a la Colton. That is a strong possibility.

But Instagram, tweets after show are massive clues. Plus we have the sister friend who says sister told her Brendan was the one she wanted but didn’t get.

So is she single? I don’t see that on her Instagram and tv. She seems very happy. Happy in love. Imo.

If she wants to do a tv career, she can do both LA and/or NYC. Opportunities both coasts.

I see more depth in zac somehow and I see a guy who still want his freedom with Brendan (running away potentially at F4).

If Brendan decided to leave at F4, he thought about it. No family involvement, leaving no choice to explore more with tayshia, etc. That would be very deliberate and in this I don’t see love. Big crush, yes probably. But he was not in love whatsoever. Imo

Versus zac, who will get more time with her, more conversations, more connections, etc.

Everything in my mind think that all the bumps the producers are editing him, says F1, to me.

Right now we have zac who said... I can’t (?)
And Brendan who also said he cannot (propose ?)

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Just watched yesterday's episode and my dislike for Bennett has been heightened. He's smarmy. He's overbearing. He's insensitive. He's arrogant. And to top it all off, he's a know-it-all.

Please, please, please don't let Bennett be a recurring character in BN.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:21 pm

I very much like everyone POV and open minded. Thank you for making this season even more enjoyable. yes Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:08 am

@whit90 Well I certainly agree with your avatar! handwave

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:12 am

Anyone made an analogy with Brendan and Peter? Fear of commitment, pressured, liked the lead but not in love, needing space and time? Although the difference with Brendan is that I always felt Peter hated to kiss or have physical contact with Rachel.

There is also a possibility that his family is not a BLM fan... just putting this out there. Didn’t say yay or nay. Possibly. And knowing that, Brendan refused the HTD knowing his family would not approve not only a biracial woman but a DIL.

I understand it is a touchy subject and this has nothing to do with Brendan himself. He cannot chose his family and force them. Again I am maybe completely wrong. This is sleuthing right? We have to explore possibilities. Jmo

I just put it out there, don’t kill me for daringly talk about this POSSIBILITY. Thanks for a kind answer to this delicate topic.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Doats wrote:Just watched yesterday's episode and my dislike for Bennett has been heightened. He's smarmy. He's overbearing. He's insensitive. He's arrogant. And to top it all off, he's a know-it-all.

Please, please, please don't let Bennett be a recurring character in BN.

My opinion is that Bennett may be a diamond in the rough. Yes, he's a bit arrogant, and (even in his mid-30s,) he's got some growing up to do. He also needs a woman who is willing to call him out when he gets too full of himself. I think that *not* getting Tayshia may be the wake-up call that he needs. One thing that I like about him is what you see is what you get. He is competitive, but not devious. He has some degree of self-awareness, and knows that he is something of a preppy caracature. He showed thoughtfulness in making beignets for Tayshia as a tribute to her affection for donuts. I agree with Sharleen's take on the Noah vs. Bennett feud that they were both in the wrong (honestly, Bennett should have known better than to fall into that trap,) but that Noah's use of tattling and undermining the other men were less admirable than whatever Bennett's faults might be. I'd personally love to see Bennett in Paradise to see what other type of BN woman he might go for.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:08 am

I am not a fan of Noah but I think he tried to play the victim card and it backfired. I think tayshia jumped into the conclusion that the guys questioned her choices but Noah didn’t plan it this far. I believe he went with the flow as long as she supported him.

Smart? No. Planned to the dots? No. Childish? Yes.

Bennet on the other hand knew exactly what he was doing with his “gift”, belittling Noah when cameras were on and when tayshia was around. Noah sat first at tayshia table, yet Bennett manipulated him to take his place. I don’t like him. His personality irks me. I don’t care his education, he acted and is an Ahole . I mentioned it already but for me he acted like a bully. IMO  

They were both wrong. Funny enough, we will probably see the same kind of guys next season because they are good for drama.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
veg_out
sdmom
Amethyst
quietpal