SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:41 pm

The Reddit insider, thesensitivechild, said that Bennett comes back to her room after being eliminated on the 2-1 and he tells Tayshia he’s falling for her. Tayshia invites him to the RC where she sends both Bennett and Noah home.

Hm, does that sound right about Noah? There are a lot of photos of Noah we haven’t seen yet. Oh, maybe Bennett comes back for the following episode. That would make more sense.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:04 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:14 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:21 pm

That was so sweet, so natural. I love the way they both look at each other!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Oh my gosh, Zac and Tayshia make me smile and melts my heart.  Embarressed!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:22 pm

What’s in their glasses?? Zac definitely drank it.

Love their interaction. Not quite sure about her reaction
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:31 pm

@luvstx I'm thinking the same about her reaction. I would have expected a more surprise reaction, more kudo's for everything he's been through, IDK maybe it was cut out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:31 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm loving his PI.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx I'm thinking the same about her reaction. I would have expected a more surprise reaction, more kudo's for everything he's been through, IDK maybe it was cut out.

We should have been more patient GA. I have the chills now. She’s got it bad for him. That’s the start of their love story.

And maybe she had an inkling of his sobriety.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:37 pm

I so want to be Zac F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
veg_out
sdmom
Amethyst
quietpal