SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:07 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Did you guys notice in the preview of Zac crying, that Tayshia is sitting on the couch with one rose on the table in front of her

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:11 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Did you guys notice in the preview of Zac crying, that Tayshia is sitting on the couch with one rose on the table in front of her

Good catch. She didnt hand out the group date rose after all.

That's why there will be a RC. She has a lot of roses that she needs to hand out.

Also, there is no confirmation that Ben even got a rose on his 1on1. (I think he did tho since he opened up so much.)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the episode spoilers:

Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll see in tonight’s episode…

-The conclusion of the 2-on-1 date shows Tayshia giving the rose to Noah. Bennett is eliminated.

-At the rose ceremony, Tayshia eliminates three men: Ed Waisbrot, Spencer Robertson, Demar Jackson.

With now 7 guys left, JoJo (still filling in for Chris Harrison), tells them next week is Hometowns. Which means that anyone who gets a rose on a date this week is guaranteed a hometown.

-1-on-1 date goes to Ben Smith. He opens up to Tayshia and says how close he is with his sister, and how he tried to commit suicide twice, in 2018 and 2019. He had broken his back in the Army and had to start a new life and essentially had hit rock bottom. His sister was always there for him. Tayshia gives Ben a rose, assuring him of a Hometown date.

-The group date is a Lie Detector Test with 5 guys: Brendan, Ivan, Noah, Riley, and Zac. Which means that Blake Moynes has the other 1-on-1 this episode, but we won’t see til next week. And yes, she sends him home.

The biggest revelation during the lie detector test is that Riley isn’t Riley’s real name. JoJo asks him what his name is, he says “Riley,” and the light beeps red on the lie detector test. Later on that night, he tells Tayshia why. Riley was originally named Dwayne Henderson Jr. at birth, after his father. After getting older and learning more about him, what kind of person he was and reconnecting with his mother, he legally changed his name, which is now Devon Riley Christian. Riley is his middle name.

Tayshia does not give a rose out on this group date. She says she’s not sure since it’s close to Hometwons and needs more time.

-When Tayshia returns home from the group date, Bennett is waiting there to talk to her. Bennett tells Tayshia he loves her and she tells him she needs time to think about it.

This is where the episode ends.

-(SPOILER) For those that don’t know, your final 4 are: Ben, Ivan, Zac, and Brendan.

The “Men Tell All” is the next episode on Monday, the 14th. My guess is that we will see Tayshia get down to her final 4 guys first, before they start airing the Men Tell All episode next week.

It doesn’t make sense to still have Riley, Bennett, Noah, and Blake Moynes still on the show as tonight’s episode ends, but then have the Men Tell All to start the very next episode on the 14th, since all those guys are on the MTA.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:24 pm

I really hope Ben is doing okay. The social media baggage that comes with this show can take a real toll on contestants. Hopefully, everyone will rally around Ben and support him. He does seem like a good guy.

I do think it’s very irresponsible for TPTB to have someone on the show who so recently struggled with such serious mental health issues. They are playing with fire. It is also not fair to Tayshia. I really hope Ben isn’t the one who comes back although last night I was thinking he may well be the one who does return.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Interesting about Riley changing his name. That is a little shocking to me. IMO, it explains why he seemed upset in the preview for tonight.
I had no idea about Ben and what he went through. Hopefully he's better, and I'm glad he has his sister for support.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:28 pm

@gabriele Ben was on ABC's Good Morning America the day after he revealed he struggled with bulimia. It was a public service-type interview. I think he'll get a lot of positive affirmation from going public with his story. We all have a story and there are many chapters in each one. I hope his happiest days are ahead for him. He has much to be proud of.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:28 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Bennett is coming across very slimy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:08 pm

I muted this scene with Bennett and Tayshia.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:12 pm

I don’t even know why they are wasting time on this nonsense

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:12 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Maddy
LoveDovez
philphan
albean99
luvstx