SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:00 am

Tayshia: If I asked Bennett to come back...
Definitely a frankenbite.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:I maintain that if RS didn’t say that Tayshia always wanted Brendan, that wouldn’t be the popular/consensus opinion. I haven’t seen anything that tells me she obviously prefers Brendan over Zac or Ben.

I agree.

She is very comfortable with Brendan.... bit girly though.

But I feel zac was the one. She took him first for a chat. She told him she was falling in love.... no other.

She really liked Ben, Riley and Ivan.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 am

Bennett wants BIP ..... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 am

HEA wrote:Bennett wants BIP ..... jmo

Hence that audition showing he is a good puppet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:04 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:Bennett wants BIP ..... jmo

Hence that audition showing he is a good puppet.

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:16 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:45 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:59 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:01 am

Great Ben date. Since he said only his sister knew about his eating disorder and that his suicide attempts were being dealt with in therapy then I wonder if he is going to tell a parent about some of this on his HTD? At first I was thinking he would tell his family before the epi aired but DUH his first opportunity could be HTD unless it’s his sister only that shows up.
The group date was silly. The props department obviously wanted to make clear it was a fake lie detector given the light bulbs Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  I suppose it was a good way to get info out there that was gathered during casting plus questions Tayshia, and maybe Jojo, had thought up that they were curious about.
I really like Riley. He never gets enough screen time!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:21 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:31 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Maddy
LoveDovez
philphan
albean99
luvstx