SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:21 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1346290573678882821

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:29 am

Oooh, absolutely LOVE the simplicity of the banner @Sprite! You've done it again.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:06 am

Open with a vibrator. Really classless of TPTB.

And then Matt's entrance in that small plane. I would worked for an airline and we called those things LBFs, little bitty f_ers. Kinda crass language, I know, but to this day I don't like small airplanes.

Last edited by Doats on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 am

I don't log on much these days but today I did watch the new season of the bachelor. I prob will watch the rest of the season too. So might pop in through the season.I have to say I like Matt James so far compared to other bachelor men in leads in past who kicked off the first episode he was better than some for sure. even with nerves he had. We will see if that stays the same for me or not on him for now I like him. He has a beautiful cast of ladies with some drama like every season but also he has some great ladies like Abigail and few others. If Abigail does not win she may have a chance as ette. I would not mind that all.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme thanks. It was noticed on Nov 27th by @butterflylove Patti followed her and that's just after filming ended. She must have known something.

Check out the new banner @Sprite whipped up! thumbsup

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Bachel15

Great Banner @Sprite
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:34 am

I'm so happy for the new season, and once again, grateful to everyone in production for being able to pull this off.

I didn't see the entire episode, so will comment on what I did see. First, I love the radical change in environment. The producers picked well. It felt so refreshing to go from the heat of the desert in Palm Springs to the beautiful fall color of Nemacolin -- a perfect switch up! Loved the soaring plane intro.

I like Matt and I like his mom. I'm enjoying that Matt is new to the franchise, and hence a bit clueless and awkward. I don't need that all the time, but it works for this iteration. I noted that he was especially courteous to his limo driver -- "I appreciate you" -- very classy.

Normally I would find Katie's vibrator intro tacky, but this time, I just had to laugh. It was so over the top. I loved Bri's green dress, and she had a very nice introduction. Ditto for Rachael. Abigail seems very sweet. There are so many gorgeous, accomplished women in this group. "Queen" Victoria -- I felt in her intro that she was not really pulling it off. She may have the false bravado, but IMO she is lacking the level of inner confidence to get away with a stunt like that. Plus, I really don't ever want to hear a cast member call the other women "bitches" again. I find that an instant turn-off.

Kit intrigued me pre-season, and she continues to do so. I think she will add some spice to the season. I liked that went in her own direction with her intro party dress. Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen a better group of gowns on the cast members. They looked amazing.

I'll have to catch up on what I missed later on in the week. But so far, off to a good start!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm so happy for the new season, and once again, grateful to everyone in production for being able to pull this off.

I didn't see the entire episode, so will comment on what I did see. First, I love the radical change in environment. The producers picked well. It felt so refreshing to go from the heat of the desert in Palm Springs to the beautiful fall color of Nemacolin -- a perfect switch up! Loved the soaring plane intro.

I like Matt and I like his mom. I'm enjoying that Matt is new to the franchise, and hence a bit clueless and awkward. I don't need that all the time, but it works for this iteration. I noted that he was especially courteous to his limo driver -- "I appreciate you" -- very classy.

Normally I would find Katie's vibrator intro tacky, but this time, I just had to laugh. It was so over the top. I loved Bri's green dress, and she had a very nice introduction. Ditto for Rachael. Abigail seems very sweet. There are so many gorgeous, accomplished women in this group. "Queen" Victoria -- I felt in her intro that she was not really pulling it off. She may have the false bravado, but IMO she is lacking the level of inner confidence to get away with a stunt like that. Plus, I really don't ever want to hear a cast member call the other women "bitches" again. I find that an instant turn-off.

Kit intrigued me pre-season, and she continues to do so. I think she will add some spice to the season. I liked that went in her own direction with her intro party dress. Having said that, I don't think I've ever seen a better group of gowns on the cast members. They looked amazing.

I'll have to catch up on what I missed later on in the week. But so far, off to a good start!

Agree, I am interested to see how the show goes, even if there is the usual status quo drama conjured up going on. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:02 am

Matt surprised me but he is uptight! When he loosens up, his face lights up and we get a glimpse of how fun he can be. Have to say I was surprised they didn't cut out at least some of his prayer. He never struck me as being that spiritual.

I really like Sarah, Abigail, Bri, Kaylah, but am on the fence with Rachael. Katie and her vibrator got old very fast - funny but she should have left it alone during the cocktail party. Victoria - ugh; Anna - ugh; feel they remained for the drama. Not impressed with Kit - seems very entitled.

Matt's time with Abigail was precious. He was relaxed and listening. Went in for the kiss that lasted for some time. I like them together! I thought he was going to to tear up when Bri shared her life story - almost matches Matt's.

I hope we don't hear the "Unpacking it" all through the season. It sounds like bro talk. Love the resort and all the fall colors. And shirtless Matt is a bonus!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:26 am

I feel bad for the people running Nemacolin having to deal with this many emotional women for weeks

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:36 am

I like that Matt Prays. I like Rachel, Bri and Abigail so far.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Ratings:

8:00 p.m. ABC – The Bachelor (season premiere) Viewers: 5.36 million (#2), A18-49: 1.2/ 8 (#1)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-solid-return-for-abcs-the-bachelor-lead-out-game-show-the-hustler-left-at-the-starting-gate/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:06 pm

I'm going to guess, as an avid hockey fans, the World Juniors Tournament every Christmas season has been on since 12/24th. Last night Canada vs Russia game at 6pm E for the semifinal, followed by USA vs Finland for the semi final at 9:30pm E. The winner of those two semi finals plays for gold tonight.

Not sure if that's the reason for the slight drop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
mizzoufan
mruab
Norcalgal
Amethyst
chasus71