SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:11 am

Billysmom wrote:Oh, thanks for the update!!!  So happy for them!!

I met Brooke when they lived in Center City. I was walking in Rittenhouse Square park, Reid and Brooke were sitting by one of the fountains. Reid and I had passed time of day for years and he introduced me. Funnily enough she was playing Pokemon Go!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Billysmom  Love your photo.  Vivi is a cutie and so is her dad.

I still marvel at how much time I spent rewatching Reid vids... "Soy grande" indeed laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:14 pm

https://people.com/health/carly-waddell-gives-health-update-after-emergency-hospital-trip/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:44 pm

I wonder if Trista and Ryan are going to continue to try to live in Vail. It's a long commute, but if Ryan will be on duty for several days at a time, it might make sense.

That must have been very scary for Carly to get sick after just getting off of a plane. I hope that she is starting to feel better.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:46 pm

That must have been serious I would think to have a medical emergency on a plane. It sounds like she still doesn't know what's wrong. I hope she gets well soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:25 pm

This is a great Father’s Day tribute. Interviews of several BN dads.
https://bachelornation.com/2021/06/20/bachelor-nation-dad-interviews-fathers-day/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:31 pm

@notarose thanks for posting. What a lovely assembly of men.  I was especially touched by Michael's comments.  I look forward to seeing more of him this season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Carly posted on her Instagram a video about what happened and a little update on her health. Glad that the flight hadn't taken off yet when she had her medical emergency.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:02 pm

Can you fill us in on Carly? TY
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Billysmom wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@Billysmom  Love your photo.  Vivi is a cutie and so is her dad.

I still marvel at how much time I spent rewatching Reid vids... "Soy grande" indeed laugh out loud

To this day, Reid remains my favourite contestant ever. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:28 pm

'Bachelor in Paradise' Alum Carly Waddell Shares Health Update After Being Rushed to Hospital

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe