SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:53 pm

I wish her lots of good luck and a happy healthy baby.

I remember when she lost the twins, so sad. She named one of the babies Gia? I wonder if she just liked the name or she was good friends with Gia RIP who was on her show. Seems to me they had a falling out?

eta

Vienna Girardi: Gia you are my angel! You changed so many lives with your beautiful soul and will be missed and loved forever." wrote:
https://www.eonline.com/news/1279485/the-bachelor-s-vienna-girardi-is-pregnant-3-years-after-losing-twins?medium=link-post&cmpid=social&content=organic&source=twitter-enews

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:15 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1404802126321180678?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Aww, I hope that Carly feels better. It's nice to know that Evan is still there for her when the chips are down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:42 pm

I thought the same thing about Evan.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:05 pm

I hope she's ok. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:22 pm

BiP Alum Evan Bass Says Ex Carly Waddell Is in 'Rough Shape' After Emergency Hospital Visit

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 378d6310

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:01 pm

That's scary! I hope Carly will be better soon. :sending flowers

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Not going to link it, but Brooke Rosenthal (Reid's wife) posted last weekend that they have another baby girl due in October 2021. Vivi is going to be a big sister.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Oh, thanks for the update!!! So happy for them!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 pm

@Billysmom  Love your photo.  Vivi is a cutie and so is her dad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:02 pm

I'm loving all the babies and contestants children across the forum. Two girls, so sweet!!

Wishing Brooke a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe