SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 am

So any predictions for this season?   Here's mine:

Brooke picks a female F1 (from QLD, right Sportsbet? Hugesmile Hot surfie chick maybe?) they date for 9-12 months then split and she goes back to dating male rugby/footy players.

I suspect TPTB would have "strongly encouraged" a female F1, else the cries of queerbaiting will be deafening, and the Top 4 is likely to be 2 girls 2 boys for the same reason IMO.

I think Brooke will be happy to fly the flag so hopefully TPTB put real effort into finding her a match and didn't just cast to fill stereotypes/cause drama (eg "the man-hating butch" etc).

Also expecting at least one hookup between contestants.  F/F would cut the numbers down too much so M/F is more likely IMO (with the girl subsequently slammed for being "not genuinely into girls").

Either way at least we're in for something different (in a good way, unlike last season laugh out loud) and I think this season has the potential to reinvigorate the franchise, if done right.

:fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:27 am

@Bobette Perfect. Took the words right out of my mouth.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:33 am

Do we have a start date yet? I'm assuming the masked singer will wrap up shortly and it will be on after that. Will be interesting so see how the odds change in the lead up :detective
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:56 am

"Soon".  laugh out loud

Source

I doubt the odds will change from here @HalalSnackPack - 1.90 is solid and there was an abrupt change from VIC to QLD (rarely the favourite homestate) around the FRC which suggests Sportsbet have confidence in their source IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:05 am

HalalSnackPack wrote:Do we have a start date yet? I'm assuming the masked singer will wrap up shortly and it will be on after that. Will be interesting so see how the odds change in the lead up :detective

After Masked Singer it is Celebrity Masterchef on 10 Oct. I think it will be after Making it. Not sure how many episodes for Making it. The Bachelorette could premiere on 13 Oct or 20 Oct.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:07 am

Yeah I'm thinking the same @Enough with Oct 20 most likely IMO. They usually announce the premiere 2 weeks before so I think if it was the 13th they would have said so in the new ad.  

She looks really good BTW.  Stunning country too.  I'm looking forward to this one (famous last words laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 am

Love Island premiere on 11 Oct. I wonder how many episodes per week?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:36 am

Love Island's going to have to be every night IMO.  They're only filming for 30 days due to the fact that the council want them GONE and I think they'd need to air at least 30 episodes to make the show work considering it's such a different formula to Bach/Bette. LIUK is usually around 50 eps.

ETA:  Social media seems very positive towards the promo and season in general.  Please be good.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:55 am

Do you think she is one of the contestants?

https://instagram.com/jacinta_boyss?utm_medium=copy_link

On The Bachelorette Instagram, Stephanie asked her weather she got a do over and she replied don't even bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f62a bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f62a

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:49 am

@Enough Nah but Jacinta would have gotten more airtime if she'd applied for Brooke's season instead of Jimmy's IMO and by her response to Steph's comment I think she knows it.  Was she first out?  I can't even remember.  laugh out loud

I'm assuming all contestant IG will have been commandeered like Jimmy's lot and currently all be on private.  Somewhere out there there's probably a production account following the lot of them but I haven't found it (yet Hugesmile )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Enough wrote:
HalalSnackPack wrote:Do we have a start date yet? I'm assuming the masked singer will wrap up shortly and it will be on after that. Will be interesting so see how the odds change in the lead up :detective

After Masked Singer it is Celebrity Masterchef on 10 Oct. I think it will be after Making it. Not sure how many episodes for Making it. The Bachelorette could premiere on 13 Oct or 20 Oct.

Ah, I didn't realise they had those two in the works. This is the first time in a long time that I'm keen for the B'ette to hurry up and start!

@Bobette Sorry, I meant it will be interesting when Sportsbet shifts to names rather than States. Do you know when that normally happens? (Also looking forward to seeing if your prediction comes true because I feel like if it does then it's all manufactured by TPTB and not authentic which will be a shame. I found Brooke to be authentic during her Bach season but that went downhill during BIP so interested to see which way this goes).
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:16 am

@HalalSnackPack - Gotcha.  

The odds for individuals are usually released the day of the premiere and unless F1 is an intruder, the winner will be immediately obvious.

I agree - was disappointed with Brooke's part in the Alexnation storyline on BiP which was clearly manufactured IMO.  Hoping this is better.

Also, Welcome1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb