SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:44 pm

Alight, Zac family, if you guys lurk here, would you please post his finger nails on IG within the next 24 pretty please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:48 pm

sdmom wrote:Alight, Zac family, if you guys lurk here, would you please post his finger nails on IG within the next 24 pretty please?

Yes, please. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:14 am

I think I have a headache. Hugesmile

Eta:

Tayshia’s going to break Ivan’s heart.
Ben gives me Colton vibes from what I know of Colton.
RS probably got it right and she picks Zac but it’s rocky.
I’m not clear on what Tayshia feels for Brendan and if they’ll try again if she and Zac end things soon.
That is definitely the ring from the IG story as I saw close ups of the Story ring on Reddit.

This is way too much drama for me. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:57 am

@sdmom  
The sad part is, it could be any guy with any ring from any season.  TPTB are not above this ploy.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:59 am

@ReneeM  IDK, for a frightening split second I thought who likes shades of purple and worried it was Bennett coming back yet again 1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:02 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:14 am

Aye, yi aye...As I was watching my Steelers lose, again, I had a message from a friend.  She had watched one epi while Clare was still the Bach'ette and wanted to know what I thought of this season and if she should watch the finale. 
Where to even begin?  I'll have to call her back tomorrow. 

I agree that Ivan is sitting on the bench about to get his heart broken in the preview.  I have so many thoughts, feelings about Brendan who is my fave but I have to think on it and process a bit.  His dear sad face is "breakin my hart" as DeAnna might say.  I thought Tayshia and Zac had a great date and I would be fine with him as F1, he's a really good man.  I just keep having a nagging that they'd been so out there with his edit that it might not be him in the long run.  I have no idea what to make of Ben.  Tayshia and the guys seem good post show, so that is a plus.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:30 am

If Ivan is let go for Ben....... after she said she was falling for him too........that will be producers decision. Imo

Not sure which bachelorette came out saying that once she picked her F1, everything was organized for drama finale and she had little to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:30 am

Ivan: I think he's a great guy but not the most dynamic on tv and irl. I do think he'd be great husband material but it doesn't appear that Tayshia sees him as much more than a friend. My thought after seeing their date was poor Ivan getting a trailer for the FS. giggling

Brendan: He's been showing signs of not being sure for a long time. To me, the biggest red flag was the lie detector test even though I know they're not always accurate. It just seemed that he wasn't comfortable with the seriousness of meeting families. He handled leaving very well and I really didn't get that Tayshia was any more upset by that as she was with any the more recent guys leaving. She certainly didn't appear bothered by the time she talked to Rachel. I think Brendan was the type of guy she saw herself with at the end but that changed as the season went on.

Ben: I'm so annoyed with the whole coming back to say ILY. Tayshia clearly didn't want to see him and her tone when she said something like "What am I going to do about that?" should tell us that she isn't happy. I'd really hate to see him end up in the f2 and I'm still not sure that happens. I really don't think he's the right person to be TB after 2 attempted suicides. He really should never have come on a tv dating show, imo.

Zac: Their date was the only one that felt real to me. I did have my doubts about him because of his past but I believe that they could work it out if they're together. Everything seems so grown up with them and the only way I see true doubt coming up is possibly from her dad.

For once, I'm looking forward to the finale because I'm not completely sure what happens.  1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 am

@albean99 I'm not sure what happens with the peripheral stuff...does she take Ben back and does he meet the parents, does she send Ivan home early, who her father has issues with...but I'm pretty sure she ends up with Zac. Where they are now? TBD

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:22 am

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-12-recap-sharleen-joynt-tayshia-adams/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:52 am

Sprite wrote:@albean99 I'm not sure what happens with the peripheral stuff...does she take Ben back and does he meet the parents, does she send Ivan home early, who her father has issues with...but I'm pretty sure she ends up with Zac. Where they are now? TBD

I believe Ben does get to meet her parents. As I think the RC is cancelled and she just waits to do the dates with her parents with the 3 guys there then makes her decision at the end of the first hour on who she keeps as her F2. All speculation on my part.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni