SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:05 am

Sprite wrote:
Topazgold wrote:@Ruqibabe what has me buggin’ is Zac crying saying he was blindsided after saying at the end of their FSD that they had the tough discussions and they’ve decided to “trust” one other and now here is Tay blindsiding him. I’m not ready for tomorrow...

I wouldn't worry too much. They always edit it to make it seem worse/more dramatic than it ends up being. Very rarely does this stuff end up living up to the hype.

I don’t think Zac saying he was blindsided is good at all.
He has been transparent in his intentions, uninhibited in showing affection, & articulate in describing his emotions every step of the way. In football (Go Eagles giggling ) blindsided means to have the ball knocked out of the quarterback’s hand. IMO Zac is one of the most observant guys to be on the show so him feeling blindsided will be interesting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:06 am

@sdmom definitely Zac’s hands. The band looks the same as the one on her Insta story

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:07 am

I missed her date with Brendan, but if he can't make the commitment, he can't do it. Nothing to be done about it.

I see the same thing with Zac that everyone else is seeing. Tayshia is crazy into him, and is thoroughly at ease with him. He appears to reciprocate her feelings. They look like a couple...and yet, despite all that, I'm not feeling it. I'm not sure why. I have no question that he's a good guy. He's very good at expressing himself, IMO as a result of his work. However,  I don't think in the end that there is a good fit there.

Even though the flash and dazzle is not there with Ivan, I think they have more in common. I think very highly of Ivan -- that he is not only husband material, but that he's more than ready to move into that phase of his life. IMO, he's a keeper. I think his problem as far as Tayshia is concerned is that he presents as quieter and lower key than some of the other men. But to me, he's the kind of guy who would wear well in the long run.

I know people here won't like this, but in some ways I even see her with Ben more easily than I see her with Zac, although I don't think Ben is anywhere near ready for marriage.

As for Ben -- I personally like him, and I don't get Colton energy from him at all (Colton was always a hard no for me for the lead role.) I don't see Ben as a potential lead, though. Tayshia didn't look happy to see him, so if he lands up as F2, it will be interesting to see how that came about.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:09 am

sdmom wrote:The ring.
Analyze

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B86eeb10
I put it in the SC thread but it looks the same to me as the one she was wearing in her IG story a while back.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:11 am

sdmom wrote:The ring.
Analyze
1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 B86eeb10

Gorgeous ring, but those nails have been bitten to the quick.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:15 am

We need to compare finger nails. The best I can find now

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:24 am

sdmom wrote:We need to compare finger nails.  The best I can find now

& this is Ben’s
1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Db970310
source

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:31 am

Let me start by saying Bens' nails are dirty.. ewwww... I just checked his pictures on instagram and its the same.. I hope Tayshia chooses right because   1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2254279460

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:34 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Let me start by saying Bens' nails are dirty.. ewwww... I just checked his pictures on instagram and its the same.. I hope Tayshia chooses right because   1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2254279460

Yup. Yuck to the nails and yuck to the veins sticking out. I am not a fan of body builders.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:36 am

That's definitely Zacs hand to me. :rosiecolored
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:37 am

@Sprite He is the typical Bachelor cast... the followers hunter... I dont understand how and why there is so much hype.. is it the body? Or muscle??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:38 am

Diana wrote:That's definitely Zacs hand to me. :rosiecolored
Yes, it seems like Zac. His nails have the pronounced semicircle..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni