SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:57 pm

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

So RS just confirmed what we already figured out?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Dad is concerned that she goes backward. Make a mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

I like Zac and you know.. Ben is a good guy... Translation: I like Zac.. Ben might be a good guy but he isnt for you...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What did Dad say? I missed it. TYIA

Just the usual. He doesn't want to see her hurt like she was when her last marriage ended. No need to rush. Pretty much everything we predicted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:59 pm

Dad said zac... then added Ben is a good guy... but very very clear he knew zac was the guy she wanted to be engaged with

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:00 pm

HEA wrote:It has nothing to do with Ben. None. Nada.

So do you all think Dad doesn’t think Zac is the one for her?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:00 pm

I don't think the dad wants her to choose either of them and leave single ... definitely not engaged.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Thanks all. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:01 pm

HEA wrote:Dad said zac... then added Ben is a good guy... but very very clear he knew zac was the guy she wanted to be engaged with
It was 'I like Zac and you know it.. Ben is a good guy but'...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:I don't think the dad wants her to choose either of them and leave single ... definitely not engaged.

I think dad likes Zac, but doesn't want her to rush and wait to get engaged.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:02 pm

I can only control what I can control, my favourite saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom