SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:37 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:by the way, Ben got verified today during the season on the bachelorette!
no surprise here.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:44 am

mbl wrote:@Sprite your opinion is that Zac is delusional?

This is what happens when you are watching and typing at the same time. cheeky I meant Ben. I went back and corrected all of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:45 am

chasus71 wrote:Oh I cant wait to see Zaisha on the banner... so may beautiful photos to pick from

Working on it. I just need a good, clear photo from the engagement where I can see both and they are smiling!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:46 am

cupcakes wrote:That was such a beautiful proposal! One of the best I have ever seen on this show! beatingheart I loved watching their love story this season.

@Cupcakes will you make us another beautiful video of this show? Pretty please.;)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:49 am

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-on-finding-her-person-in-fiance-zac-clark/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 am

Sprite wrote:
mbl wrote:@Sprite your opinion is that Zac is delusional?

This is what happens when you are watching and typing at the same time. cheeky  I meant Ben. I went back and corrected all of them.

Oh thank goodness I was nervous there for a bit I thought you were taken over by a body snatcher, laugh out loud Yes I agree Ben is delusional he expected to win after he returned. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 am

Congratulations to Tayshia and Zac! I wish them every happiness.

Isn't it amazing that such a great season came out of such a restricted environment? Two love stories, and such a great cast. I'm so grateful to the producers and crew for pulling this off. They really went to great lengths, during an otherwise dark time, to provide us with fun, and entertainment, and a lovely, hopeful outcome.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:52 am

Ivan Hall Reveals His Religious Difference With Tayshia Adams

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/ivan-hall-tayshia-adams-religion-bachelorette/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:02 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/zac-clarks-ex-wife-breaks-her-silence-ahead-of-bachelorette-finale/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:05 am

Amethyst wrote:Congratulations to Tayshia and Zac! I wish them every happiness.

Isn't it amazing that such a great season came out of such a restricted environment? Two love stories, and such a great cast. I'm so grateful to the producers and crew for pulling this off. They really went to great lengths, during an otherwise dark time, to provide us with fun, and entertainment, and a lovely, hopeful outcome.

I agree the season couldn't have been better especially during a pandemic. Then to have 2 bachelorettes find their love and heart, just amazing how it all came together in the end for BOTH Claire and Tayshia with their men Dale and Zac.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 am

I am so confused... Tayshia lets Ben go then lets him come back, and then lets him go again because she has more feelings for Zac. question

Alright 30 minutes left bring on the proposal!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f49c

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 am

Linds911 wrote:I am so confused... Tayshia lets Ben go then lets him come back, and then lets him go again because she has more feelings for Zac.  question

Alright 30 minutes left bring on the proposal!

IMO, she should have not let him come back. I don't like how the show has opened up this door for future contestants. Why cant a woman's word be final once she eliminates them? This is the only compliant I have about this season. Not a good look. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom