SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Seems to me I'm seeing Blake Horstman's name out there more than I ever have.

Desperate for clues much? cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:10 pm

I saw this posted:

getncozywitherin

Liked by blakemonar and
868 others

getncozywitherin
👀According to the My Favorite Thing with Wells and Brandi podcast, a club owner in Cleveland, Ohio nearby hometown of @michael_alliol4 claims the next Bachelor came into his establishment this week 😳 When  @brandicyrus asked who it was, he described him as the one who has a kid…could Michael turning down the gig be false?? #thebachelor #thebachelorette #realitytv #whoisthenextbachelor
2d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTBh-K8vmPQ/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:11 am

Reality Steve posted this again today on Q&A.  US weekly said all paper work have been do so I'm pretty sure it's Greg

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Greg10

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

Well, this is a season that I won't be watching! sad sad no no no :pout Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2254279460 Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2292733854 sad  

I was really hoping for a good season with Dr. Joe, Michael A. or Andrew - someone who would take it seriously.

So tired of all of the drama, I want a love story!

At the rate TB is going, I am going to have to find a new not-so-guilty pleasure!!!! wow deadhorse no no no no no no Upset
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:47 pm

Greg fell in love with Katie. He only wants to get engaged once. He took the process very seriously. He needed assurance from Katie as his intuition was telling him he wasn't going to be F1. There have been interviews with mental health professionals that give valid reasons why Greg said what he said and why he left.

If Greg is the next bachelor production/network are confident he can give them the storyline/ratings they want to keep the franchise moving forward. Gone are the days that viewers will see a love story with out drama. It will be interesting to see what type of drama Greg has to deal with if he is the next lead JMO

I

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:09 pm

I could talk about Greg's tantrum-throwing, or about his terrible treatment of Katie. But more to the point, what makes the executive producers think that Greg is even capable of completing a season? It's not like he was playing ball during Katie's season. I could easily see him pulling a Clare and leaving in a huff when things don't go his way. Does production really want to risk that again?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:20 pm

@Amethyst You could make the argument that TPTB are going to make it work with Greg and give him a positive edit, because they would be blamed for picking him otherwise. It’s possible he’ll want to pull a Clare, but he seems more likely to be confused by feelings for multiple people than to be zeroed in on one person and wanting to end the season for her.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:35 pm

mbl wrote:@Amethyst You could make the argument that TPTB are going to make it work with Greg and give him a positive edit, because they would be blamed for picking him otherwise. It’s possible he’ll want to pull a Clare, but he seems more likely to be confused by feelings for multiple people than to be zeroed in on one person and wanting to end the season for her.

To me, one of the big parts of the job of lead is in managing the house (meaning ensuring that the cast members don't blow up and self-destruct via petty dramas.) Honestly, I think that Greg is wholly incapable of doing this. Even Nick struggled with this, and he had a ton of self-confidence and experience with the series going into his own season.

And what's Greg going to do if the object of his affection pulls a Brooks? (We could even say, pulls a Greg.) Meltdown number two? The jumping over a wall thing has already been done, with a whole lot of lawyers' billable hours after the fact.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 pm

He does nothing for me and a season of him doesn't excite me. That said, I don't hate him either and don't think what he did was as bad as many others. For me he is dull, inarticulate and easily manipulated. Worse, he isn't even hot. He is just there. Blah.

If I could watch Colton who I thought was as fake as could be, I can watch Greg. It just gives me the freedom to up my snark game.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm

I too don't think he is capable of holding the viewers attention. He doesn't articulate or express himself very well, and he just seems very immature.

How is he going to handle 30? women and the drama that they create.

What's he going to do when the tatle tale comes along and tells him so and so is a biatch in real life and she's faking it with him. Talk about mind games, he'll go insane.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I too don't think he is capable of holding the viewers attention. He doesn't articulate or express himself very well, and he just seems very immature.

How is he going to handle 30? women and the drama that they create.

What's he going to do when the tatle tale comes along and tells him so and so is a biatch in real life and she's faking it with him. Talk about mind games, he'll go insane.

Nah. @GuardianAngel producers will just tell him what to do and how he should feel. He will be a blubbering mess.

If people don't learn the first time how manipulative tptb are during filming and later in editing, I am past feeling bad for them. 2pop

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:27 pm

I'm not sure a season of Greg's angst will hold my attention or even interest me in the first place. Plan B (Plan A is to watch) is to read here first to determine if I want to watch my DVR'd version.

This is so disappointing to me as I wanted someone articulate, mature, confident and sexy. IMO, Greg is none of these.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689