Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:25 pm

@Sprite wrote:Thanks @Natik. That would be so cool if he got the hosting gig. I wonder if she would be a judge? The station might want to use their popularity.

I would love to see him as a TV Host of a show I think he would do great. I thought that maybe she is going to participate because the concept of the show is to imitate music artists and their choreography to one of their songs.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik on Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Ksenia`s IG story today:

She is saying that she has the most amazing man because she just came back home really tired from set and Sasha is making her dinner.

She also mentioned today that there are only a few days left till the end of filming for her new TV series. So she is going to have a lot more free time in a couple of days.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum