SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:54 pm

I am sorry guys that I can not update the thread regularly but I am too busy again at work. It is exhausting at the moment I hope it is going to be better someday. So some quick updates.

Sasha showing Ksenia in the car their signs for "I love you".

Ksenia had a complicated wisdom tooth surgery. She said in the video that after that she had a really awful night and was suffering from pain. Sasha was goofing around in the car.

Later the same day there was a live stream on IG with them. Not much new info there because people asked the same questions as in the long interview I translated in the other thread. The only new interesting information was regarding their plans for vacation. They were asked if they already decided where to go and Ksenia answered that not at the moment. They are still not sure about the place and the dates. Ksenia wants to Maldives and Sasha doesn't. They said they were offered vacations in Cancun, Mexiko but it didn't sound to me like they were all in for it.
Almost forgot someone asked if they want to have kids together and Sasha said he wants to have twins. It was no joke he is serious about it. He said it is like his dream to have twins. He would do everything for that dancing under the moon, swimming in an cranberry juice. Ksenia said that he is going to wake up in the night to change their diaper.

Ksenia posted on her IG their morning routine. She wrote that it begins with a protein shake.

Cooking dinner and waiting for Sasha from work.

This weekend they made a trip to Odessa. Odessa is the third most populous city of Ukraine and a major tourism center it is located on the northwestern shore of the Black Sea. Sasha wrote that it was a surprise from Ksenia. Here are some videos from their trip.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:57 pm

@natik take care and be well. Thanks for the updates 🤘🏽

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Don't worry @natik. We appreciate anything you can bring us. A big thank you for everything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:01 pm

@natik thank you for all the vids. They are wonderful together.

Please don't worry about updates. Your health and rest is more important.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:45 pm

@Idlemess @Sprite @GuardianAngel Thank you guys a lot for your kind words! Helps a lot to stay positive!

Here are some positive vibes for you. Sasha, Platon and Ksenia are doing yoga...well at least they tried Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:51 pm

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698 that's so cute! They are having fun as a family!

@natik stay safe. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:46 pm

natik wrote:@Idlemess @Sprite @GuardianAngel Thank you guys a lot for your kind words! Helps a lot to stay positive!

Here are some positive vibes for you. Sasha, Platon and Ksenia are doing yoga...well at least they tried Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

Sasha saying thank you after Ksenia did a dance in her towel giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:10 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you!

@Agent99 Yes you got it he said "thank you" bestbud!

Ok so Ksenia was a guest on a radio station today in the morning.

Sasha published an IG story. He said "Ksenia is going to be on radio in a few minutes and I asked her to say a secret word the meaning of which only I would know. So the secret word is "abubu". Let us see if she is gonna say it. What do you think, yes or nah?"

Later he posted a snippet from the radio interview and wrote "she said it":

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 0_alp5B3f9I

Here are the snippets regarding it from his IG story:

I hadn´t had the chance for obvious reasons to hear or watch her interview on the radio today but I found a video snippet of it on the Facebook site of the radio station.

So Slava is the host he is introducing Ksenia as his guest. And is saying that first of all Ksenia wanted to make an official statement and at 9:28 she is saying "Abubu...I love you". The host are laughing. Slava is saying to the listeners that the should not worry Ksenia is not cray cray. He is saying that Ksenia promised it to Sasha that she would do that. The hosts are asking: "Why abubu?"
Ksenia is explaining: "I was leaving for the interview and he said to me...Tell me at least something in the broadcast, a secret word, so that I could understand that you are thinking of me. And I said...I don´t know what should I say...and he said to me...say abubu."

Slava is aksing to tell him how things are going with the relationship. He is trying to kinda joke "Ok tell me it is only a contract".
Ksenia is answering: "Everything is great. It is a life long contract. That is what my Ellert is saying, a life long contract".

Slava: "How do you call each other? Do you have some code words?"
Ksenia: "We do. Mostly I am calling him, my love. We have kinda our ritual he is posting or sending me a green heart and I am posting or sending him a red heart".
Slava: "Ooh that is so mimimi, isn´t it kinda cheesy and childish? I mean we are all grown up people?"
Ksenia: "I tell you Slava that we are all children at heart. I think it is important to keep this quality in you. That is something that inspire you".

Slava is asking if it was a real proposal at 8:07.
Ksenia answered that she asked Sasha and he said to her that it was a real proposal and that he meant it seriously and that it was a conscious proposal.
Slava is saying that they are waiting for the wedding soon to happen.
Ksenia: "I hope so too. Sasha I know you are listening".

At 7:12 they are having a music break and Slava stood up and went to where is Ksenia sitting. (They know each other very good. He interviewed her before she went to film the Bachelorette).

Slava: "So what is up. Anything new? I saw you have a new iPhone and a new coat."
Ksenia: "No I am wearing that coat actually for years now".
Slava is pulling her coat up.
Ksenia: "No don´t show the inner site there is hole".
(laughing)
Slava is trying to find it.
Ksenia is pointing with the finger: "There it is".
Slava: "Watch it guys. The top actress of Ukraine with a hole in her coat".
Ksenia is laughing: "I love that coat and I seriously had no time to sew it".
Slava is seeing Ksenia`s handbag and asking if he can see what she is having in her handbag.
Ksenia is saying: "Yes you can but there is nothing interesting in it".
Slava is opening the handbag: "Let us see what we can find". He is showing pills.
Ksenia: "I had a tooth surgery a couple of days ago and those are my pills against pain".
Slava joking: "Yeah sure they all are telling it".
Ksenia is laughing.
At 6:02 he found a business card with the name of a real estate agent.
Slava: "Kristina oh I see...Do you guys want to buy an apartment? Come one be honest."
Ksenia is watching in the direction of the camera that is filming her and is looking back to Slava and is whispering "Already did". (I had to listen and watch that moment a few times until I got what she was whispering).
Slava: "Are you serious?!
Ksenia: "Yes".
Slava: "Wow...great".
He continued to watch what is in her bag. Keys from her car, lipstick and credit cards. Slava is a little bit disappointed.
Slava: "You are not a typical chick. There is nothing interesting in it".
Ksenia: "Why? What did you expected to find?"
Slava: "I don`t know. Maybe some condoms or something".
Ksenia: "Condoms? For what?"
Slava: "For what?"
Ksenia joking: "This way the wedding is going to be rather sooner than later".
Slava laughing "Oh I see that is you game plan".
Further on there are some instructions for Ksenia regarding the mic. And Slava explains that they are going to play a game where she need to answer questions as quick as possible with "yes" or "no".
At 6:04 Slava is asking some questions how Ksenia is imagining their wedding.
Ksenia said there are going to be only close friends and family. She said that she definitely wants to marry in white. The dress should not be big. She also said that she would like to have a theme wedding and that she does not like the idea to have a host on a wedding but she said Sasha told her he knows the best host ever so maybe he can talk her into it.

At 8:38 they started their game. There were questions like "Did you imagined how to spent the money you didn´t earned at that moment?" or "Did you ate junk-food in the middle of the night while watching movies?"
And of course there were questions regarding Sasha. She was asked if she ever tried to find an excuse to not kiss Sasha early in the morning because he didn´t brushed his teeth. She said "no". The other question was if she ever asked Sasha to shave his facial hair because it pricks. She said "yes".

Later during the broadcast they played another game. There is no video available but a fan site recorded an audio snippet of the broadcast. So the game was male against female. Ksenia was team female and Slava said that he had a special guest on the phone who is going to play for his team the male team.

Slava: "So for my team we have Sasha Ellert on the phone".
Ksenia: "Wait...hold on...that is not fair. You can´t let two family members play against each other".
Sasha: "Hello everyone well the radio station could afford only me because I am the cheapest to get".
Laughter
Ksenia joking: "Sasha hang up please if you don`t want to get in trouble".
Slava: "Sasha you need to safe me because they want me to dress like a woman and to walk in high heels around the city in case you loose".
Sasha: "Ok I think I am gonna change the team and play for the female one".
Laughter
Slava: "Sasha you traitor!"
They are starting with the game. Sasha gets questions regarding female things for example "what is the name of a skin care product for women". And he needs to choose one of the three answers he get.
Ksenia is of course getting questions regarding male things for example who is the new coach of the soccer club Chelsea. Ksenia: "Who is Chelsea? I have a girlfriend her dog´s name is Chelsea".
Slava: "Chelsea is a soccer club".
So they both are wrong with the answers regarding their first questions.
Sasha is getting a point after the second questions. Ksenia is also wrong with the answer on her second question.
At 3:50 Ksenia: "Sasha hang up please".
The female host "Sasha are you sure you want to win it? I mean she is going to be home in a few minutes".
Sasha: "I am driving in a few minutes to work".
The last question for Sasha was regarding the fat contain of butter.
At 4:15 Ksenia "No don´t ask him that he is going to check it now out in our fridge".
Sasha gives the right answer.
The female host: "Have you checked it out in the fridge? No serious?"
Ksenia: "See I told you he is going to do it".
So in the end Sasha was still the winner because he answered there questions right and Ksenia zero.
At 5:00 Ksenia: "Sanya I am on my way home you know".
Ksenia: "You know how I see it? If there was no Ksenia Mishina there would be no Aleksandr Ellert so I think we won. That is how I see that".
Laughter
Sasha: "Ksju I love you and thank you for loosing".

And last but not least Sasha and Platon are doing typical "boys" things. It starts at 0:21.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishellert/
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 pm

Updates:

Sasha was spending today time with their kids while Ksenia was working on a new social project for IG. It has something to do with mental health issues.

From Sasha`s IG story. Counting the kids just to be sure that no one is getting lost  Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698  

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 Sy4TY5gxOic

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 1v4S_u7iyoo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 B7QT9lnXjlg

For the dinner they had chicken nuggets from KFC. Platon ordered the spicy version and Aly the classic ones. Platon didn´t enjoyed the spicy nuggets but Aly liked the a lot so they switched they orders.

From Ksenia`s IG story. She said that came back home and found the note on the table.

Ksenia: "Do you want to know what love is? I am gonna show you. While my boys are at a soccer training I came back home and found that note".

It says "For mama Ksju".

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 T8MsZoEBplg

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 47MH54V6lb8

"Love you fiercely" Sasha and Platon

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 DBUpoYYQdMw

Sasha posted a few IG story´s from the soccer training. One of his childhood friends is playing soccer in a professional team and Sasha and Platon were allowed to watch their trainings routine.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 2diz7-faQ0w

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 MQMGbu84zaQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 VYR1p_qwwlU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 3 N8bXDVM3Vtw

Today a new video with another interview was published. It was recorded last Thursday. It`s called "how well do Ksenia and Sasha know each other?". The point is to write down the answers to the questions they are getting but they are now allowed to see what the other wrote. Sasha was constantly watching what Ksenia wrote and Ksenia was constantly reminding him that he is breaking the rules.
I am gonna leave the video here and add later the translation.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:06 pm

Aly, Platon, Ksenia and Sasha are made it to the Dominican Republic for their long awaited holidays.

Here are some videos from their IG stories. They are obviously happy to be there.

Ksenia: Finally the long awaited and well deserved holidays. Only a 12 hours flight and I am in my personal paradise with people I love. Here is my gorgeous man in rosa shorts.

Platon: What about me?

Ksenia: Of course you as well.

Aly: I am not a man.

Ksenia: You are a beautiful girl. And we are the coolest gang on earth.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:39 pm

@natik thanks so much! They are so happy. Such a cute family. I'm glad they have adjusted so well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:16 pm

Does anyone know why I can't find The bachelorette Ukarine show in the archives? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: