SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:48 pm

@natik Thanks! These two are so in love and its wonderful to see them together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thanks! These two are so in love and its wonderful to see them together!

UPDATE:  Something is going on....

@Natik can you please give us an update? The real lowdown truth of this couple. I read some strange posts but I will leave it up to you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZVg4OHJEc/?utm_medium=copy_link

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:19 pm

It was shocking to read what she wrote, it happened after her meeting Sasha's mom, and it was not the firs time she reacted bad to something, but this time she wrote really serious things. Let's see if they'll be able to get back together after her writing that it was all over. At the moment it looks like she would like him to do something about that. We'll see what is going to happen next.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:10 pm

@Idlemess Well that was actually not very shocking to me. Ksenia is an extremely emotional unstable person and she knows it. She often speaks about it openly. But if she doesn't get it her way she is tending to lash out so much that she is doing things that she is regretting later on. It is not the first time that after a fight she is unfollowing Sasha or is deleting pics. Once she even blocked him. Sasha on the other hand is always keeping himself calm and is giving her time to cool down.

Actually everything was good three days ago. They organized vacations with Sasha`s mum and her partner. They rented a house for vacations two hours away from Ksenia´s hometown. Sasha met his mum for the first time since three years. Ksenia met his mum the first time in person. It seems like there was an misunderstanding between Ksenia and his mum. Instead of to stay and clear things out Ksenia decided to behave like a brat. She blocked Sasha`s mum on IG and unfollowed Sasha. Took Platon and their things and left the place and left them alone. Knowing her she was waiting for him to following her. But he couldn't. He haven't saw his mum for three years how can he leave her alone in a place where she is not familiar with. So she waited one day and yesterday she wrote that it is over. But it is all smoke and mirrors. She is trying to get his attention. I don't even take her actions on social media serious anymore.
Sasha knows how she is so he is staying cool and is waiting until she get to her senses again. He posted as an answer to her post the wikipedia definition of the word "drama". And he liked today a comment that says that everyone hopes that everything will be alright with them and that they are destined to be together.
And surprise, surprise after her drama post yesterday Ksenia liked today comments with nearly the same message as the comment Sasha liked. So basically those comments said that they are wishing them happiness together and they are hoping that they are going to be happy together. Plus she posted today a smilie on a romantic fan video with her and Sasha.
So let's see what is gonna happen next. She is seeking for his attention. The last word has Sasha. If he says it is over than it is over. What she is doing is just a stunt to lure him back to her. She knows she made a mistake but she has no idea how to make it right again. So she is waiting for him to solve it. And that is exactly what he is doing now.

Last edited by natik on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Thanks @natik. I have to say I am not a fan that. If someone pulled that stunt with me it would be sayonara. I don't play games and don't appreciate people who do. That fact that she does this repeatedly is disappointing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Sprite wrote:Thanks @natik. I have to say I am not a fan that. If someone pulled that stunt with me it would be  sayonara. I don't play games and don't appreciate people who do. That fact that she does this repeatedly is disappointing.

I agree with you. The thing is he is loving her very much unconditionally (it is rare that a man can love like that) and is trying to be understanding and supportive no matter what. Her actions are a product of her abusive relationships in the past. And he is understanding that so he is trying to show her how it works the right way. She knows that it is wrong what she is doing and she is working on it but there are moments where she can't hold herself together. In the some moments, not all the time, of a misunderstanding or a fight she is so scared to lose him that she can't control her emotions anymore. As a result she is doing some really stupid things after some days she is feeling guilty and very sorry about that. As said before she knows that and she is working on it and he is helping her to overcome that. She is also telling about it. On the question in her IG story what she doesn't like mostly, she a answered she hates it that sometimes in her rage she is loosing control of her actions.

Sasha cleared the things with his mum. And his mum is not even angry at her. His mum is liking comments for them to make peace again.

Last edited by natik on Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:41 pm

@natik Thanks for explaining what happened.

I'm like @Sprite, one time is all it takes for me. I don't put up with mind games. If she needs help, she should seek it from professionals.

He hadn't seen his mother in 3 years. She should have made the best of whatever she was upset about for his sake to make sure it was an enjoyable vacation. As a mother of a son, I'd be telling my son to rethink his priorities. He is so good to her and her son, he doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Did she feel threatened by the relationship of Sasha and his mother?

Very disappointed to read this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thanks for explaining what happened.

I'm like @Sprite, one time is all it takes for me. I don't put up with mind games. If she needs help, she should seek it from professionals.

He hadn't seen his mother in 3 years. She should have made the best of whatever she was upset about for his sake to make sure it was an enjoyable vacation. As a mother of a son, I'd be telling my son to rethink his priorities. He is so good to her and her son, he doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Did she feel threatened by the relationship of Sasha and his mother?

You are right I am on the same page. What I am trying to do is to understand their point of view.

She is working on it with a mental coach but she started with it recently and it is a long way for her to go. And she is open for it. He is trying to help her with it. It is her first serious relationship with a not abusive man. What Sasha is doing, he is trying to shown her and to teach her how such kind of a relationship works. She has no idea.

No idea what exactly was the topic of the misunderstanding. But I don't think that it was something big, seems to me like it was nothing major. I think she overdramatized that.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:12 pm

@GuardianAngel It also sets a poor example to her son. That is not how to handle disagreements. I have seen first hand how kids mimic their parents when it comes to this stuff.  

I get that Sasha loves her...and she him...but, IMO that is a lot of pressure to put on him. He can't fix her and he shouldn't have to make up for her failed past relationships. It's like a childish temper tantrum and saying she can't help herself, but she is working on it? She needs therapy...ASAP.

Very disappointed to hear all this. It is unfortunate for all concerned. This is when I miss understanding the language and the nuances.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:21 pm

natik wrote:

You are right I am on the same page. What I am trying to do is to understand their point of view.

She is working on it with a mental coach but she started with it recently and it is a long way for her to go. And she is open for it. He is trying to help her with it. It is her first serious relationship with a not abusive man. What Sasha is doing, he is trying to shown her and to teach her how such kind of a relationship works. She has no idea.

No idea what exactly was the topic of the misunderstanding. But I don't think that it was something big, seems to me like it was nothing major. I think she overdramatized that.

@natik Frankly if it was nothing major it makes it worse. If it was something big, I could sympathize, but if she acted like that for some silly little thing, that to me is inexcusable. That is someone being dramatic and wanting attention. She is a grown woman with a child who should know that you can't always get what you want the moment you want it and part of being an adult is acting reasonably and responsibly. Just WOW!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:31 pm

...and posting on social media about relationship disputes is not the way to resolved them. I’ve cook off from her and prayed for Sasha. She shone as the bachelorette but now I’m thinking she acted her way through the show. Who is this emotional and unstable woman who cries wolf to get attention while casting a negative light on your partner?
I wish her well and hopes she can get the treatment she needs. Acting I can see now is her escape.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:

@natik Frankly if it was nothing major it makes it worse. If it was something big, I could sympathize, but if she acted like that for some silly little thing, that to me is inexcusable. That is someone being dramatic and wanting attention. She is a grown woman with a child who should know that you can't always get what you want the moment you want it and part of being an adult is acting reasonably and responsibly. Just WOW!

Yes! But as said before it is all speculations on my part. I don`t know how big or small the fall out was. But I am pretty sure that something happened between her and his mum.
She is not a bad person but she really need to work hard to overcome her traumatized experiences. I hope the work with the mental coach works for her.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: