SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Ok here go....I knew it. It is official now. Ksenia and Sasha are going to be at the show "The Lip Sync Battle".

Ksenia posted yesterday an IG video and was lip singing to a song. She wrote that she is going to participate at the "Lip Sync Battle".

K: I am challenging my love @ellert_a. Are you accepting the challenge?

Sasha accepted and challenged four other public people. Among them Grisha and Andrej.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 HnfkojFhRus

Later he posted an IG story where he showed how Ksenia reacted to one of his repetition videos for the show.

You can see her reaction in the video at 0:29.

S: Showed Ksju my repetition video for the show. She is crying tears...from laughter.
K: march the 6th will blow your tv.
S: on the channel 1+1 and you will be crying. But please keep your kids away from your tv screen. I am telling you serious...no kids.

And today both were recording the whole day their performances. Ksenia said that it was a really fun day that they laughed all day long.

Some backstage stuff from filming:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 0bxJBWLxJ74

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 J82JhazuX14

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Qiz4t-_iRII

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 7xK_lbqUOLM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 DpCsvCwg5RU

From Ksenia`s IG story today:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 GrvMabSbtq0

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
https://www.instagram.com/nikitachaievskyi/
https://www.instagram.com/lipsyncbattle_ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:08 pm

This is random but hilarious. A story how Sasha ate his ice and shared it with Ksenia. If he would only knew...she nearly ate all of it. His face after she took a bite of it  Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698  

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 IE7doUHurj0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Qh3ew8LkcN8

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 WvkEEPSMGP8

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 9mtWH3LlMXo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 KS-fNxI0WJE

You can watch that IG story here at 0:37.

Later today they were messaging and she was teasing him with food and the same ice he ate in the morning.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 RBgk3BNDegI

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 U7QAzJqh6Mw

More things from the vacation.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Nvepf7TfrRo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 ZczbJvSPVFc

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/_puntacana_photographer/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:35 pm

Seriously, I live for his sense of humor.  Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698  Sasha and his IG post today:

what's wrong with her legs?!

A human in his LIFE can go around the Earth four times. There is a suspicion that my BELOVED person makes a round around the Earth every DAY. Because Ksyu throws her tired legs everywhere:
in the car on the front board ... in the kitchen on me ... even in the morning I wake up in an embrace with her legs ...

Hmm, women are very interesting creatures Smiley And their logic)) For example, my @misha.k.ua often compares the degree of fatigue of her legs with the paws of animals🤔

Do you do that too?
Let's then identify the most tired ... LEAF CAROUSEL and write with which ones it is simply unbearable for you ...

💚 - means I love you very very much Ksyu❗

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 K6hwFXBfvoQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 XHdkxYK5mtA

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Eda6KSzginc

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 WCbY_NJ6UYM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Y-el1s-rk_s

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 RRULRBNKVd4

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 JJw9E_hzsW0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 UJOAmYQ3LFQ

Today was family day. Eli was telling about the group for people she created who like to draw. Platon said he is gonna join the group.

Later they spent time at the mall. Sasha gave an advice "When you are at the mall with your kids avoid the zoo shop because otherwise you are going back home with an house animal". The bought a hamster.

After the mall they were together at the birthday party of Sasha`s godson.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 ArbkWXgySyU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 FBxVBI8FW1w

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:24 pm

@natik thanks for all the updates! You were right about Lip Sync Battle. They will have a lot of fun. That's great they are doing this together.

Oh my gosh he is so funny with the leg pictures, and they bought a hamster! cantstopl

I bet he keeps her laughing all day long. What a guy! The children seem to adore him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:20 pm

@GuardianAngel Yeah and the hamster in the new star in the family. There were a lot of IG stories on their IG`s with their new family member. Sasha said that Ksenia is more obsessed with the hamster than. Platon.

There is a lot to catch up. So. regarding the Lip Sync Battle. It was reviled that Ksenia is going to be a famous Ukrainian singer. The guy you can see on the pic below.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 -5UrzbJajyg

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 R9agCANblfk

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Rk0iTXqnS-I

Here is a short interview behind the scenes:

They were asked if they are battling against each other in real life and for what. They said they are battling who is going to drive Platon to school early in the morning. So practically who is going to sleep 10 minutes longer and who less.

Next question was who is doing what at home. Ksenia joked that Sasha is doing nothing and she is doing everything. Sasha laughed. She continued that actually he is helping her with everything at home except wishing the floors. She said he hates it so she is the one who is doing it and he is taking care of other things.

Next question was how the relationship is between their kids. They answered that everything is great that their kids are friends.

The last questions was about the relationship between Ksenia and Sasha`s daughter. Sasha said they. already have some female secrets they share between each other like some beauty secrets for example.

There is also going to be a game show for celebrities where Ksenia and Sasha took part. It is something like quiz show, two female celebrities against two male. Here are some screens from the TV promo.  

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 4B-dOIj7sf0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 PMBDUoO3QcM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 ZHNQfx-kxFY

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 4s0utQ-jKVQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 RWitFx5Hnx0

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Ba7Pz-yl7qY

A few days ago Ksenia published on her IG a new advertisement with her for a shampoo brand. Sasha obviously liked it as you can see in from his IG stories.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 6QYYHWFNcGs

But the best thing about it was the comment he posted on Ksenia´s IG under the post with the advert.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 2zvS5Wbbs-Q

He wrote: "Now I get it. That is the reason why the bill for hot water was so huge 💚"

Ksenia flew today to Zagreb, Croatia. She is going to stay there for a week. It is because she was casted and booked for an international movie. She is going to be one of the main characters. And the character she is gonna play speaks English and Croatian. She has no problems with her English but she doesn't speak Croatian. So she traveled to Croatia to learn the basics of the language there with a coach.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 E0ZT7XhzEhQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 AWeYHWHSYOE

Meanwhile Sasha is entertaining the kids.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 XcprXUvlkKQ

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 Cl7cQZpidcw

Sasha: Platon was a gentleman today and cooked for Ely. He made a salat. I think we need to share the recipe for that masterpiece for all the male followers. Guys I swear to you your woman will be blown away from that dish. So here are the ingredients: garlic, onion, pickle, sausages and cheese.

Platon: And don't forget to make it warm.

Sasha: Yes and make it warm.

Platon: For 10 seconds.

Sasha: Bon appetit!

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 LAw3SPlptRk

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 S-MiQEIbCFg

Speaking of cooking. Sasha is going to be a guest at a cooking show on IG with a chief cook. He is going to bake a cake.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 BBXH__pvQyI

And last but not least a very I think important IG post from Ksenia today.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 XOTLU70ak4M

Dear ones, I wanted to raise with you a topic that touched me to the core. Yesterday, at a webinar, one girl wrote a comment that her husband does not believe in what she is interested in, does not support the initiatives and devalues her interests.

My heart sank, I remembered the times when I needed support myself, and people nearby not only did not support me, but demotivated me with their negative attitudes.

It took a long time before I became my own support. I have learned to attract the same people, with similar views. And even though I know how to support myself now, it is still critically important for us to approve, understand, accept and respect our choice.
Otherwise, I don't understand how girls develop? How to take risks and step into the unknown future. How to get a new experience, if there is a person who is ready to judge you and devalue you.

This is very hard. I know that many girls live in such relationships. They are dependent and do not know what support and respect are.

I want to be your support and tell you that you deserve more. You have only one life and there are so many interesting things in it. Do not be afraid to be independent, on the contrary, strive for independence!
I'm not asking you to burn bridges, but I'm asking you to respect yourself. Value yourself, love yourself, love your choices.

It is difficult to hear the voice of the heart when the voices of fear, condemnation and blame are too loud. But you can, you have to be brave and honest with yourself. After looking once in the eyes of an unpleasant truth, then it is not scary, then there is only one desire - to change everything. And when there is such a solution, there will be opportunities, the main thing is to believe in yourself and trust this world.

So go ahead! Develop and your partner will look at you with different eyes, full of love and approval. Or you will attract your person with whom you will be on the same wave, who understands what is being said from the middle of a word, on intonation. And if he doesn't understand, he believes in you and your goals! ☺

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/tagged/
https://www.instagram.com/1plus1_ua/
https://www.instagram.com/mishellert/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 pm

It's so much fun reading their thread. Thank you @natik for all the updates. Sasha is quite the character. The hamster is adorable laugh out loud. I bet the whole family is involved with the hamster. They must laugh all day long, but are also so loving. I like how he has his arm around her and she snuggles in his neck during that interview.

They are very busy and have a lot going on. Ksenia's new movie sounds interesting. That's a lot of work to go there for a week to learn.

Her IG post is lovely. She is very encouraging for others, and has a wonderful way explaining her thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Thanks @natik. Interesting about her going to Zagreb. Croatian and Russian/Ukranian are all Slavic languages so I don't think she will have too much of an issue learning to speak some phrases. I know when I watch your Bachelor/ette shows I can understand quite a few words and even though I was born in what was Yugoslavia at the time, my Croatian isn't as good as my English. She will probably pick up more.

Also, tomorrow the new Bachelor starts. I am looking forward to that. If you have a link, that would be great as I am hoping to be able to watch it live after I finish all my errands.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:15 pm

@GuardianAngel @Sprite
Regarding her movie. She said in one of her IG Stories that she is playing with an actor from the tv series „Fargo“. Don‘t know who exactly cause she didn‘t mentioned his name. It seems like they gonna start filming soon because she said that she met yesterday her co-actors, producers and the director. Today she had her make-up test and costume fitting.

@Sprite Weil she said she is struggling with the language. And she has 37 dialogues in Croatian language to learn. But I think she is expecting too much of herself after only two days. It is going to be easier to learn with the time.

Ok Lip Sync Battle:

Sasha was Britney Spears. That was something cantstopl rofl Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 41468ce472

Sasha won the Battle. But see it for yourself.

Ksenia as Vinnik (ukrainian singer)

Sasha as Britney Spears. I just can‘t... cantstopl

Source:
https://instagram.com/1plus1_ua?igshid=gx9d6r9xzcff
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm

@natik That is hilarious. rofl Thanks for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:58 pm

@natik thanks so much!

Oh my gosh, they were both great!! rofl cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:29 pm

OMG 😂😂😂 only Sasha indeed 🤘🏽

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:45 pm

@Sprite @GuardianAngel @Idlemess You are welcome! That was very entertaining.

Again a lot of new stuff is happening and I can't hardly keep up with everything. Thank God they have a lot of fan pages so I can take the stuff from there.

So here is more stuff from the Lip Sync Battle. A Lip Sync Battle with Sasha and Ksenia together. It was posted on the official channel IG page.

And some more snippets from the show with them.

Plus some fan arts.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 C4e8qcU2npQ

That one Sasha reposted on his IG and wrote:

"And in 70 years, we will be like that too...but with gray hair...and false teeth...that we gonna share between us two".

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 GVmcrcd4QXY

Ely stayed this weekend with Sasha and Platon. Platon attempted again to create a new salat but later they decided to order a pizza.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 YFfcCb1dQvA

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 -MRJT6l9914

Some videos with Sasha`s IG stories with the kids.

Later they were painting and Sasha asked his followers for advice how to clean the kitchen from the painting colors. He tagged Ksenia and added "In two days, we'll tear the house down...I promise".

Ok remember told you that Sasha is going to be a guest on a cooking show on IG?! So it happened yesterday. It was fun to watch him and Platon to interact together. They were baking a cake. Ksenia and Sasha`s mum were supporting them in the comments. Here are some fan arts.

That one is called support because you can see there comments from Ksenia and Sasha`s mum:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 S6cZfe29d9w

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 KVjRTh7DDNw

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 P14EtPeEkLg

The background story for that cooking session. Today was the international woman's day. It is a very big and important day for Russian speaking people. Usually men are buying their moms, sisters,  girlfriends and wives flowers, making small gifts and cooking something for them. So Platon and Sasha cooked symbolically something for their favorite women.

Later Sasha posted a pic with the end result and wrote:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 BzU_d0-cna8

What do women like?

As a child, looking at my mother @elenaellert, I was always puzzled by her interests. Cooking, washing, cleaning, taking care 🤔

In my subconscious mind, the question always arose: why? Why is she not too lazy to stand in the kitchen for the tenth time in a day, making me a delicious dinner, instead of just making me an elementary sausage sandwich!

Why does she constantly wipe this floor, saying that it is dirty, although I can easily just shake off my feet when going to bed?

Why is it that instead of sleeping, she rubs these sheets in the bathroom, despite the fact that they seem to be white?

The answers to these questions probably come with an understanding of responsibility ...
Yes, you women are completely woven out of love and care. Whether you are mothers, wives, daughters, friends, partners. So artfully did "eternity" create you. So captivatingly you know how to love us. Today, our mothers wrote us text messages during the live stream... Even here they were worried 🥰

It is unlikely that we will ever be able to make up for all the tenderness and magic that you are filled with, but there is nothing more exciting than making you happy. This is the secret of the cycle of love... The boomerang of love... And standing in our kitchen today, Platon and I were putting all our cupid into this culinary pyramid called Malfey... Matvey... Martel... Oh, the name is not important!)) It was both stressful and cool) Create for you, our favorite @misha.k.ua and @elina. ellert is a part of our family pyramid, delighting and anticipating your joyful laughter from our creativity with Ton!

But let's say the main thing: cooking is not difficult at all, it is difficult to clean up after cooking ... 😇

Today Sasha congratulated all women including his favorite one with the international woman's day. He recorded a video and posted it. In the video he said:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 MqOuogGOukk

I believe that we men need to surrender. They love us more in any way. I think they have love in their blood. When you donate blood and you have a negative or positive Rh factor, then when they donate blood, they have a love indicator. Well, if you look at my example. My three favorite women, they love me just colossally. I think their love is all the love in the whole universe. I am them. Yes, in general, we men are like dogs. We can either be silent and not understand anything, or we can talk a lot and not understand what we talk. Well, let's imagine our planet without women. We'll throw our socks around for a hundred years, catch all the fish, drink all the alcohol, and die out forever. Without them, it is simply impossible.

This is nonsense only on March 8 to say that women are amazing.  No, they always need to be told that they are awesome. Every day because March 8 is supposed to be an endless holiday.

I congratulate all the women on the planet. I want to wish you all that you would always be loved, that you would not wind yourself up, that you would believe in yourself and that you would always have something to wear. Let March 8 be an endless holiday.

Ksenia answered:

"I love you even more"

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 6 J60tFECEtdw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/muffinsmood/
https://www.instagram.com/mishellert/
https://www.instagram.com/mishlorette/
https://www.instagram.com/mishna.k.ua_i_eller_t/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: