SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 he's so hilarious, and her laughter is precious.

Was he pretending to be a rapper in the fountain while dancing?

Oh my gosh, the beard laugh out loud I'm glad he shaved it off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by natik Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 he's so hilarious, and her laughter is precious.

I love her laughter. It is so real. Sasha said in a few interviews that he loves it as well when she laughs like that about his jokes. He said it is the best compliment for him.

Yes he was pretending to be a rapper.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:33 pm

Awww that's so sweet. Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:37 pm

@Agent99 That is so true. We had that conversation in the Russian community as well. The bar is really too high. I don't think it is possible to beat that season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 he's so hilarious, and her laughter is precious.

I like this thread so much 🥰

I was dying with laughter at Sasha in the fountain. I saw it on Ksenia’s IG story and messaged her asking her face hurt from laughing? How does she deal with it. (No response 😂) but she does respond now and then.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:48 pm

@Idlemess I love it here too!!

I don't have that hesitation hoping it's not bad news when I see new posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:04 pm

@Idlemess It is so fun to watch their IG stories because they can laugh with each other and about each other. Ksenia is responding sometimes it depends on how much time she has on her hands. She was recently star guest on Sasha`s and Andrej`s YT channel and told that she is receiving thousands of messages and that her Direct is a mess.

Brought you more pics:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Za1ZIpcpOs4

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 CvN-YxrRKeM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 YGyVqdugNgw

So both are busy again with new projects. Sasha filmed recently for a comedy show. Ksenia has also a new part in a mini TV project. New style for the new role. Reminds me of the show "The Vikinger".

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 DMqyL2APnHE

Make over for the filming.

Regarding new projects. In one of Ksenia`s IG stories she said that soon Sasha and her are going to take part in a new project. Sasha joked "we are going to have a son". Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 Anyway she said that she is actually anxious about it. She said that the costume designer for the show send her in the morning a link she should check out. And she hasn´t opened it yet because she is scared.

I already wrote some time ago that I am like 99% sure that they are going to take part in the new show "The Lip Sync Battle". I guess they are going to battle against each other. It is going to premiere in early March, 36 Ukrainian celebrities are going to take part in it. The first promo was published today and they already gave away four names. No mention of Sasha and Ksenia yet but I guess they are among the other 32 participants.

Sasha was driving around today in Ksenia`s car. I guess he drove her to the set and showed up for a second at Andrej`s work to give him the present he brought on the vacations.

Later he picked her up and they dinned in a restaurant.

He got her a chocolate bar (she loves sweets and desserts). The chocolate bar is called "Alyonka", basically it is a female name. Sasha crossed it out and wrote "Ksyulyonka".
In the restaurant he was joking "We are talking to each other non stop about 20 minutes already...that must be love". While you can see that Ksenia is busy with her phone.
Another joke, he showed how they are eating bread and said that it is all what they could afford to order. Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/tagged/
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
https://www.instagram.com/dominic_ana_photographer/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:35 pm

@natik thank you for all the updates! They have a lot of new things going on and are very busy but they spend time together and are so cute. Sasha is so funny with his jokes. Her outfit for her new movies looks beautiful! It sounds like The Lip Sync Battle would be a good guess for what Ksenia is excited about. I'm looking forward to seeing them get involved in something together.

What is Ksyulyonka?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is Ksyulyonka?
Alyonka is a name of some chocolate bar and it's a girl's name, Sasha corrected it to Ksyulyonka, to Ksyu's name. This is another way to calls her like Alyonka. Hugesmile This chocolate was waiting for her in a car. Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Natik, thank you for all the updates! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:13 pm

@Maddy oh I get it now! I saw the vid but didn't get the joke. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:54 pm

@GuardianAngel  @Maddy You are welcome guys! rose bud

Maybe you remember I posted some time ago that Ksenia is the face for an Ukrainian cosmetic brand „AVON“ in particular for their new parfum. Well today Ksenia was filming the whole day an advertisment for them. Later she posted a backstage IG story. At first I did not payed much attention to it but after watching it for a second time I recognized in the background Sasha in a white shirt. A make up artist was making him camera ready. So Sasha was her partner in the advert.

Some screens from her IG story. It is a little bit blury but it is Sasha for sure.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 LOA59pwY_Qw

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 Wlg2t6kju0Q

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 -desKLAcEUo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 YKv2GhW5edo

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 5 XUhbO_buVWQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: