SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:46 pm

Since this is Fan thread... wish them safe!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:27 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Ramsey, NJ has a population of just over 15,000.
Can’t hide anywhere...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:44 am

A fan saw Zac and Tayshia shopping at Bloomingdales earlier today! Zac was buying Tayshia skincare🥰❤ #zayshia

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:14 am

Tayshia Adams enjoys a romantic stroll with fiancé Zac Clark to breakfast in NYC after spending their first Christmas together with her family

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 37319010
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 37319011

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9091791/Tayshia-Adams-enjoys-romantic-stroll-fianc-Zac-Clark-NYC-Christmas-family.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:20 pm

So, Zac never stood out to me , but it was after their first time together at the fountain and later after a group date when they shared their first kiss that I took notice. I felt there was something about the kids which was so hot🔥🔥And since then he's been my fav. Then curiosity got the better of me and I watched back all the earlier episode of Clare to see Zac's screen time. And I must say he is such a gentleman! In the intro, Clare actually say that he's such a sweetheart. Then in one of the group date when Clare blasted at the guys for not stepping up, Zac got up and said " alright, let's change that, I'll love to have some quality time with you" and after that all the other guys spoke up, including Dale and of course Dale took her away for the time. Then in the roasting date they all roast Dale, but Zac later told Clare that he felt really bad about it. And when the new bachelorette was announced he said that he was excited but that his heart breaks for guys like Jason, Chason etc who has invested their time and emotions in Clare. Also, I've noticed that he would always be at the back ground, standing behind in the cocktail parties or group date. Never trying to come in front of the camera, or be upfront for atteni...maybe that's why Tayshia commented initially that he was shy.
Hypothetically speaking, had the season had only Clare, I have a feeling he will go far because of his maturity, emotional intelligence, articulation and his kiss. I think the kiss was a game changer. I think Tayshia said, Zac's was not the person he took notice initially. He grew on Tayshia, I guess like he did with most of us.
He is possibly one of my fav contestant after Peter Kraus.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:07 pm

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

Jane Austen wrote:Can anyone do a transcript of the night portion of Tay and Zac's last date, when they were lying on the bed. I could not figure out what Zac was saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:And going out to dinner. It's so strange to hear those words as we have no indoor or outdoor dining where I live - COVID restrictions!

NJ has 25% indoor dining. So far we've been pretty successful in keeping our numbers low.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:25 pm

I like the way Zac wears his mask: cover your mouth and nose!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:48 pm

The Bachelorette's Tayshia Adams and fiance Zac Clark go shopping at Zara as they lean into their impending New York City life together

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 3763e710
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 51a76610
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 20 C1c93c10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9093349/Tayshia-Adams-fiance-Zac-Clark-shopping-Zara-lean-NYC-life-together.html

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Looks like Tayshia was so cold that Zac gave her his jacket!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive