SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by suzq Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Jason is there in New Mexico with Kaitlyn now -- I wouldn't be surprised if he was given some screen time of his own. I am sure that Zac will visit Tayshia -- I can't imagine that they would go that long without seeing each other. Didn't he visit her at Nemacolin when she was on Matt's season and filming her tell-all? I think that was one of their safe house visits.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Jojo wasn’t there for very long, either.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:16 pm

provenceguy wrote:I've been concerned about how hosting will affect both women's relationships, as well. Distance + being in the mix with a bunch of hot men.

If Tayshia leaves Zac for a hot male contestant.... I don’t think I will be a fan at all....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:25 pm

Mella13 wrote:
Al wrote:I'm sure the center will be ok if Zac slips away a few times over the next few months. But if he couldn't, I think it would be because it is out of his control. I can't imagine Tayshia being away for 2 months and Zac not trying to see her.

Problem is Covid. Every time he will need to carantine for 7 days at least.

Not if he's had both shots.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 81 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:27 pm

@sdmom ya, I can’t see that happening as her ex cheated on her and that’s something she’d never do having gone through it.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:14 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive