SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:15 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:38 pm

By the way, How I add a caption with Instagram? since I usually link with Instagram.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:49 am

Hey Everyone! I am finally caught up with reading all the posts. OMG! I just love them! And that proposal, Wow! The BEST EVER! The only one that comes close was Chris Siegfried to Des. JMO
Also, I knew he was the one on their first kiss in the jacuzzi Look at the way they are looking at each other!! Sparks!!!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:57 am

Tayshia's IG Stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2476789047210850626/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:32 am

Zac's IG Stories

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 30 Giphy-downsized-large

https://www.instagram.com/stories/zwclark/2476869297736396275/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Hey Everyone! I am finally caught up with reading all the posts. OMG! I just love them! And that proposal, Wow! The BEST EVER! The only one that comes close was Chris Siegfried to Des. JMO
Also, I knew he was the one on their first kiss in the jacuzzi Look at the way they are looking at each other!! Sparks!!
IA, and I see some other parallels between their last episodes. While Brendan leaving of course wasn’t nearly as upsetting as Brooks leaving, it still left Tayshia with some insecurities.
Both bettes went into their final dates very stressed out, and both guys managed to turn things around and change the mood completely.

At the end of the dates, D and T even made similar toasts:

Des: “Cheers to you being the greatest man I’ve ever known. Not to mention loyal friend.”
Tayshia: “Cheers to a man that makes me feel safe, heard, special, that has been through hell and back to only be the best man that I can dream of.”

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 30 2021-010

https://twitter.com/zacwclark/status/1345039309129330690?s=20

Zac's attitude is so attractive to me. I have never believed in a contestant so much. Like I truly believe this was serendipitous, Zac and Tayshia were meant to meet and Zac was meant to do great great things.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:47 pm

I didn’t follow Tayshia before her season so I didn’t know much about her.

I was surprised why she was so insecure? She’s so beautiful (side note: I want her legs! I drool over her boobs!) and seemed to be a very warm kind person. I’d assume many guys will want to pursue and date her, but it doesnt seem like she knows her worth, IMO. She must’ve been hurt badly in previous relationships.

She’s so lucky to have Zac who treats her like a ‘“freaking angel”. Honestly, I don’t think any other guys will be able to provide such comfort and security for her(the other two guys, BnB, still have a lot of growing to do IMO). I am looking forward to seeing more of their love story!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:35 pm

sdmom wrote:I didn’t follow Tayshia before her season so I didn’t know much about her.

I was surprised why she was so insecure? She’s so beautiful (side note: I want her legs! I drool over her boobs!) and seemed to be a very warm kind person. I’d assume many guys will want to pursue and date her, but it doesnt seem like she knows her worth, IMO. She must’ve been hurt badly in previous relationships.

She’s so lucky to have Zac who treats her like a ‘“freaking angel”. Honestly, I don’t think any other guys will be able to provide such comfort and security for her(the other two guys, BnB, still have a lot of growing to do IMO). I am looking forward to seeing more of their love story!

Tayshia was married to her college sweetheart who went on to Reality Steve's podcast to clear his name. Because the media was projecting him as a villain in Tayshia's life and went on to say a lot of things which made my blood boil. I will not put you through the pain but the few keys points that he said:
- he cheated on her when she was out of town.
- it happened only once and in a bar, he claimed.
- he cheated on her because she was physically checked out of the relationship, he confidently said.
- he complained about their lack of bedroom activities while they were married
- he also said that she only agreed to couples' therapy when he confessed about cheating.
I am sure this man made her feel very insecure. And must have poked at her self esteem. And then he had the audacity to go onto a podcast and air how undesirable their love life was.

After the divorce with this human (Thank the Heavens!), she dated Colton on the Bachelor S23 where she did not feel desired. Or seen. Because Colton told her that he was always going to choose his F1.

And then she dated John Paul Jones who was in a different emotional maturity level than her.

Something she told Zac in their earlier dates stood out to me, where she said she has ony dated boys...who chase after things.
I think...her physical beauty is so captivating that boys see her an object of passion. These do make a woman, no matter how beautiful and strong they are, feel inferior and insecure. She needed as someone who would make her feel desirable as well as beautiful, sensitive, goofy, and compassionate. Which is what her fiance does...all the while making her feel safe, secure, and wanted.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:46 pm

@iampawsitive The D-bag Ex also said she didnt want to work. He Inferred that she was freeloading on him. This was why she was insecure about future changes..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:13 pm

People Magazine will coming out on Jan 11 from Picture

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:19 pm

Tayshia take New York! 🗽✨

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive