SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:30 am

@ReneeM Thanks for the podcast update. It sounds like the rumor they were rocky was probably false, just like the talking to Brendan one.

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:12 am

I may be a clown at the end of all this but I totally see them working out. If not oh well I am going to enjoy the ride. This is probably my favorite couple or tied to.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:42 am

See the 'Elegant' 3.25-Carat Engagement Ring Zac Clark Gave Bachelorette Tayshia Adams

"The emerald cut is very classic, very 1920s, vintage and high-style," Bachelor Nation jeweler Neil Lane tells PEOPLE exclusively about the gorgeous bling Clark proposed with on Tuesday's Bachelorette finale

https://people.com/style/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-engagement-ring-details-zac-clark/

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 6cae5110
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 9677b210
 Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 335db210

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:31 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:35 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:38 am

They are CUTE. I see them working out. I feel they really approached the unreality of the situation in a realistic way and fell in love with each other as people - not because of the setting and circumstance (which was not great).

And truly, Tayshia gets more and more stunning. A really lovely couple.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:42 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:All the Details On Bachelorette Tayshia Adams’ Engagement Ring From Zac Clark

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Rs_10210

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1221498/all-the-details-on-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-engagement-ring-from-zac-clark

REALLY pretty. Sometimes the men choose the biggest (most gawdy) ring that Neil Lane presents. And there have been some ugly ones. This one suits Tayshia. Good job, Zac.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:44 am

Finally, Zac post first time for Tayshia!!! 😍😍😍😭😭😭

Zwclark my ride or die. I love you, Tayshia

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:09 am

Unspoiled viewer who didn't even visit board during this season!  I originally wasn't going to watch because I am not a big Claire fan but SO GLAD I did.  I am over the moon that we got to SEE and FEEL a love story with Tayshia and Zac.  HELLO producers, THIS is why we watch the show!!  It has been too many seasons of un-needed drama and faked endings.  Again, the Bachelorette (much better success rate) goes with her heart and mind and makes a good long-term choice.

It was quite obvious they were smitten from early on.  I appreciate that even though TPTB threw in some drama to throw us off, they showed some really great moments between these two along the way.  The proposal was downright swoon worthy, both of them were so honest and raw and emotional.  This is a weird, personal take on things but I always pay attention to how the girl reacts to the ring . . . . does she pay more attention to it than she does her new guy?  Does she stare at it and comment how big it is?  When I watch this proposal I don't see a sign that Tayshia even cares that there is a ring - her sole focus is on ZAC.  I haven't re-watched it but from memory I think he even had to ask her if he could put it on her finger Hugesmile  They have both been married before so to me they understand the difference between a WEDDING and a MARRIAGE.  One is a fleeting moment in time, the other is meant to be a lifetime.  Too much focus on the wedding and not enough on marriage can be a recipe for disaster.

Merry Christmas to All - what a nice holiday surprise this ending has been PINKHEART
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:20 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:47 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:55 am

locoforbach wrote:Unspoiled viewer who didn't even visit board during this season!  I originally wasn't going to watch because I am not a big Claire fan but SO GLAD I did.  I am over the moon that we got to SEE and FEEL a love story with Tayshia and Zac.  HELLO producers, THIS is why we watch the show!!  It has been too many seasons of un-needed drama and faked endings.  Again, the Bachelorette (much better success rate) goes with her heart and mind and makes a good long-term choice.

It was quite obvious they were smitten from early on.  I appreciate that even though TPTB threw in some drama to throw us off, they showed some really great moments between these two along the way.  The proposal was downright swoon worthy, both of them were so honest and raw and emotional.  This is a weird, personal take on things but I always pay attention to how the girl reacts to the ring . . . . does she pay more attention to it than she does her new guy?  Does she stare at it and comment how big it is?  When I watch this proposal I don't see a sign that Tayshia even cares that there is a ring - her sole focus is on ZAC.  I haven't re-watched it but from memory I think he even had to ask her if he could put it on her finger Hugesmile  They have both been married before so to me they understand the difference between a WEDDING and a MARRIAGE.  One is a fleeting moment in time, the other is meant to be a lifetime.  Too much focus on the wedding and not enough on marriage can be a recipe for disaster.

Merry Christmas to All - what a nice holiday surprise this ending has been PINKHEART

Wow, I bow to you!! Bravo, beautifully stated that I stand 100% in agreement with what you stated. These two literally changed the way how a love story should take place on this show.

Merry Christmas to you as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive