SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:00 pm

I have changed the name of this thread to Tayshia Adams and created a new thread for Zac Clark Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:31 pm

@bluwavz I'm curious as to what people think of this - sounds to me as if she is distancing herself from BN. Could this association be what led to her split from Zac?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:36 pm

Well if she is really doing this I give her huge props. Though it could be related to branding or some other oppty?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:21 pm

What does this mean? Was there talk about getting another host? Did Tayshia just stop appearing on the podcast?

“Before we get into the Bachelor Nation breakdown, we have some news. We’ve seen your messages [and] DMs, and we do have a host update for you guys.Natasha Parker added, “I thought at some point it might just be me and Joe, so I’m glad that I have another person to combat this energy that he gives me sometimes.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tayshia-adams-exits-bachelor-happy-hour-click-bait-podcasts/

She removed her podcast bio before it was announced that she would no  longer be on it? Sorry, so many questions.

sparked speculation about her podcast roles earlier this month when she removed mentions of the shows from her Instagram bio. S

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:04 am

I thought she left Clickbait because she was co-hosting the Bachelorette and then seemed to move onto BHH. It sounds like they haven't chosen a co-host for Becca on BHH. Sabrina has co-hosted recently so maybe she's one of the ones they're considering?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:06 pm

It may be that she wanted out of the public spotlight .. she is posting on IG these days
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:06 pm

“There are some lingering matters between them that haven’t been resolved yet. They were working on projects together, planning things, and it seems like there isn’t closure yet,” an insider shares with Us, noting that the former Bachelorette, 31, isn’t “very responsive” to Clark, 36, as she attempts to move forward.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tayshia-adams-zac-clark-have-lingering-matters-to-resolve-post-split/

I don't understand why she wouldn't be responsive, clear up whatever it is they need to settle on. You can't move forward imo if you don't resolve the past.

According to this IG she was going on a date so she must be moving on imo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ5F1GbFR0L/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:32 pm

@bluwavz she’s looks gorgeous! 🤩 So happy she’s out of toxic BN. Her partnerships with ASICS, No 7 & Lancôme she’s treading up and got off that sinking ship

Last edited by Topazgold on Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:55 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom