SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1348359492631732230?s=20

Oh, okaaaay! This is super sweet 🥺😍. I hope this isn't the only time we get with Abigail this episode.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:45 pm

I think this might be the only time Abigail gets shown in this episode.. Producers are probably re-editing since the audience love Abigail. They need to feed the masses a little crumbs. They would milk her stay until she leaves to keep the disable community interested.. 

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:32 pm

That was super sweet! Now I'll be looking for it. laugh out loud

She's adorable.

Ruqibabe wrote:I think this might be the only time Abigail gets shown in this episode.. Producers are probably re-editing since the audience love Abigail. They need to feed the masses a little crumbs. They would milk her stay until she leaves to keep the disable community interested.. 

IA also if they keep hiding Rachel, that also might be a re-edit due to SM chatter and if true, her friends and family yapping. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was super sweet! Now I'll be looking for it. laugh out loud

She's adorable.

Ruqibabe wrote:I think this might be the only time Abigail gets shown in this episode.. Producers are probably re-editing since the audience love Abigail. They need to feed the masses a little crumbs. They would milk her stay until she leaves to keep the disable community interested.. 

IA also if they keep hiding Rachel, that also might be a re-edit due to SM chatter and if true, her friends and family yapping. JMO's

The other side of that too that if Rachael is F1 and they edit out a lot of her leading up to the FRC then the audience would be like "Wow that came out of nowhere" After all the online fans and those who frequent social media are only a very small segment of the show's audience. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 pm

@chasus71i don't think they would edit everything out.. the would edit it to make her look so good that the audience might empathize with her... They would definitely include her more in the previews as time goes on..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:07 am

It depends on who the viewers fan favourites are. If it's Abigail, they'll think she's the F1 due to her edit, so if she's not, there will be shock and will feel like the real F1 came out of left field. This happens a lot.

If the rumor's are true about Rachel, they can edit till the cows come home. It wouldn't change a thing for me. Same with another F1 that we've already been through this song and dance with once before.

It will be interesting to watch the edit now going forward to see how they show Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:58 am

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71i don't think they would edit everything out.. the would edit it to make her look so good that the audience might empathize with her... They would definitely include her more in the previews as time goes on..

True, that seems more likely anyway. They could choose to show more of her convo with Matt it just depends if they even care at all about that discussion unless it did not take place between the two. The show really only cares for drama and maybe about the romance as it gets closer to the finale. Other than that any accusations that come out after filming is done, the show really doesn't care, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:12 am

@chasus71 By the way, I read a comment where you said Matt would ask them about race.. I respectfully disagree with that... All the participants knew that the bachelor was Matt and for them to apply, they agreed to date an African American. I dont think he asked Rachel about race. We might be missing the full context of the conversation but I dont think it makes sense  that Matt asked all Caucasian contestant their preference when he was announced as the bachelor.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:26 am

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 By the way, I read a comment where you said Matt would ask them about race.. I respectfully disagree with that... All the participants knew that the bachelor was Matt and for them to apply, they agreed to date an African American. I dont think he asked Rachel about race. We might be missing the full context of the conversation but I dont think it makes sense  that Matt asked all Caucasian contestant their preference when he was announced as the bachelor.

Actually, I only speculated about that and no way meant that for sure he did have those conversations. Regardless if these women knew he was African American, it doesn't mean that they have ever been in an interracial relationship before. There are other things that do come with that from family reactions & even how strangers and/or circle of friends may react. So it is not surprising if he does bring it up regardless of the contestants knowing his background. again, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:29 am

@chasus71it doesn't matter if they ve been in interracial relationship yet. They signed up to be in one so they arent ignorant. Reaction of family and friends is definitely not a first night discussion. This is a hometown level discussion. I am more inclined to believe that she brought them up to Matt.. Anyway, we know the producers are highlighting it so there is definitely future reference to it..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1348662316334788609?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:21 pm

https://abcn.ws/39iEIr7
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Amethyst
mizzoufan
albean99
Maddy
ReneeM