SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:51 pm

I didn't watch the whole Bachelor Tea vid, I was curious to hear what Ashley I had to say about Victoria's behaviour. Ashley is either all grown up now and and thinks Victoria was horrible, or Ashley thinks it's ok for her to treat others horribly when she was on various season's but not ok for others.

I just noticed a link on Victoria's IG about health and beauty. I don't know if she just started it, or she's had it prior to the show, since we didn't capture her IG when she became active. She has posts from last year, but the website that's hosting it says 2021. In it she talks about getting physically, spiritually, and mentally healthy. I know some people who are into that and do not behave anywhere near in the manner that she did. dizzy dizzy

If Victoria has thick skin as she appears to be as per her SM she'll be ok with SM negativity.

https://victorialarsonbeauty.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:09 pm

It'll probably take a few more episodes to understand the way that Matt interacts with someone with whom he's genuinely interested (a tabula rasa indeed, @Jaybird). Given that Matt has not been in love and admittedly stops a relationship prior to it becoming serious, it's tricky to read Matt because he’s currently in the stage of relationship where he's safest. Will he let himself fall?

Bri is lovely, truly. When she went to Sarah's aid, it showed her compassion and care for others. As for her dynamic with Matt, at this moment, Bri is a mirror for Matt, and they'll likely help each other this season to confront unresolved and painful moments from their similar upbringings. Their relationship feels very grounded.
Her obstacle: "Will Matt be my family?" From edits, I think Bri is in his F2.

Rachel was still featured in the episode even without significant time with Matt. The episode showed Matt telling her she crushed it during the bride date. Her PI after that either intended to show that she's invested in Matt if she’s F1 or foreshadows that she could be sent home at the end:
"I felt like I put it out there on the line way more than everyone else...Mari just killed it at the end, and now I'm going home."
Rachel's story is interesting to me: During episode 1 when with Matt, she highlighted that the show pursued her, so do they want her for Matt or for the next lead?

Based on screen time, Lauren and Mari probably make it far along with Bri, Rachel, maybe Abigail. It seems like this season is still very much up in the air at this point in terms of who Matt wanted, and I really wonder the reason behind bringing in other women after three episodes. Usually, the lead has his F4 by then. Were they testing Matt or the women?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Sharleen's recap: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor25/episode2
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:35 pm

veg_out wrote:It'll probably take a few more episodes to understand the way that Matt interacts with someone with whom he's genuinely interested (a tabula rasa indeed, @Jaybird). Given that Matt has not been in love and admittedly stops a relationship prior to it becoming serious, it's tricky to read Matt because he’s currently in the stage of relationship where he's safest. Will he let himself fall?

Bri is lovely, truly. When she went to Sarah's aid, it showed her compassion and care for others. As for her dynamic with Matt, at this moment, Bri is a mirror for Matt, and they'll likely help each other this season to confront unresolved and painful moments from their similar upbringings. Their relationship feels very grounded.
Her obstacle: "Will Matt be my family?" From edits, I think Bri is in his F2.

Rachel was still featured in the episode even without significant time with Matt. The episode showed Matt telling her she crushed it during the bride date. Her PI after that either intended to show that she's invested in Matt if she’s F1 or foreshadows that she could be sent home at the end:
"I felt like I put it out there on the line way more than everyone else...Mari just killed it at the end, and now I'm going home."
Rachel's story is interesting to me: During episode 1 when with Matt, she highlighted that the show pursued her, so do they want her for Matt or for the next lead?

Based on screen time, Lauren and Mari probably make it far along with Bri, Rachel, maybe Abigail. It seems like this season is still very much up in the air at this point in terms of who Matt wanted, and I really wonder the reason behind bringing in other women after three episodes. Usually, the lead has his F4 by then. Were they testing Matt or the women?

I wonder if they brought more women in because the6 had them quarantining as backups in case someone got sick and then thought Matt’s season needed more drama...just a thought
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Amethyst
mizzoufan
albean99
Maddy
ReneeM