SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:21 pm

@Amethyst :claphands yes completely agree with your assessment of Victoria.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

So little petite Marilynn bullied and kicked The Queen out of their room?  I would like to see that!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So little petite Marilynn bullied and kicked The Queen out of their room?  I would like to see that!  cantstopl

Isn't that how it is though sometimes a person who is a bully later tries to act and look like a victim. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:What if Victoria isn't crazy? What if Marylanna is not as innocent as we think? Why didn't they show us the piece on the show? I dont trust the producers.. 

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/2485144941627911052?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=4d8a5bmza2nv

There were probably other scenes IMO that weren't shown to us that would justify why Marylynn took her bags out not to mention producer influence. The champagne bottle comes to mind, between Hannah Ann and Kelsey on Peter's season. Kelsey brought an expensive bottle of champagne, Hannah Ann and Peter "noticed" the bottle conveniently set up near the fireplace where they sat and opened it. Apparently TPTB switched it on purpose.

We see Marylynn trying to speak to her in a rational tone, to which Victoria acts like a spoiled baby. She calls Marylynn rude for taking her bags out, however she doesn't think her behaviour was rude?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Norcalgal Yes that dress reminded me of the floral couches back in the 80's sorry to say. A matter of fact those were the type of dresses worn at school dances back in the 1980's. That look was horrendous then. JMO.

It looked like a (bad) LuLaRoe interpretation of vintage 80's Jessica McClintock. Who would possibly look at that dress and say, "Wow! That's really going to make me look great!" It doesn't even look good on the Revolve model. Victoria needs fashion help in the worst way, but that's the least of her problems. I know that the women normally lend clothes back and forth, but who would want to lend her anything after the nasty attitude that she's given?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So little petite Marilynn bullied and kicked The Queen out of their room?  I would like to see that!  cantstopl

For real!  1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1710264613  The mouse that roared! Marylynn, you go girl!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Amethyst wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@Norcalgal Yes that dress reminded me of the floral couches back in the 80's sorry to say. A matter of fact those were the type of dresses worn at school dances back in the 1980's. That look was horrendous then. JMO.

It looked like a (bad) LuLaRoe interpretation of vintage 80's Jessica McClintock. Who would possibly look at that dress and say, "Wow! That's really going to make me look great!" It doesn't even look good on the Revolve model. Victoria needs fashion help in the worst way, but that's the least of her problems. I know that the women normally lend clothes back and forth, but who would want to lend her anything after the nasty attitude that she's given?

Yes so true. I bet if she was nicer to the ladies Kit would have given her some advice on her wardrobe or at least let her borrow one of her dresses. I mean my goodness that dress was not flattering at all, even back in the day it wasn't fashionable.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Yes so true. I bet if she was nicer to the ladies Kit would have given her some advice on her wardrobe or at least let her borrow one of her dresses. I mean my goodness that dress was not flattering at all, even back in the day it wasn't fashionable.

Oh my gosh, yes -- Kit could give her all kinds of help.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:43 pm

My biggest takeaway on Victoria is that in all of her glory on her grand entrance is that she fell...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:11 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/marylynnsienna/2485197475613096076?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=bppe7ebikcjp

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:35 pm

https://youtu.be/SjCn4ekP9w4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:57 am

Just getting to watch episode now .... hes on his date with Bri ... who I think is adorable btw ... and I was beyond impressed with him when he said he'd like to make a toast ... finally someone who says it properly!!! It really really really annoys me when people say ..let's make a cheers no no no no you SAY cheers during a toast people ... you don't make a cheers dizzy

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Amethyst
mizzoufan
albean99
Maddy
ReneeM