SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:21 am

@chasus71

I agree, either Hawaii or California, many wonderful options in both states.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:04 pm

The last time I checked, a couple of days ago, she was not following the top three. Natalie is a producer. I don't see that she is following any other contestants from Matt's season. They usually dangle three carrots for the lead. I wonder if this will be in the tabloids to get viewers reactions. JMO's.

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Captu288

https://www.instagram.com/nat2shabby/following/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:04 pm

She might not be following anyone still on the show because it would seem too obvious. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:42 pm

So my thought is that Michelle is probably out of leave time and will have to choose between her job and ette and might not pick ette as she seems very down to earth, seriously looking for love and not the least bit fame hungry to me. Bri already quit her job so she has all the time in the world. Abigail...not sure what she does or where her status is as far as her job goes. Based on this I would say it likely isn't Michelle but would be either Bri or Abigail. JMO.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

@justcallmegranny I agree, I think it will be either Bri or Abigail. I would love either one on them! I would be ok with Michelle also, but I think that she really likes her job and wouldn't leave it to be TB.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:51 pm

I am so excited about the possibilities for the Bachelorette!!  I feel really bad for Matt, but am sure that he will be ok.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:19 pm

If I had to make a guess I think Bri or Abigail is the next Bachelorette with Katie out of the picture. I cant see Michelle taking more time off from work and Serena P is way too young. I cant see them going further back than Abigail at this point. I think it will 100% be someone from this season.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:36 am

https://www.instagram.com/ventwithkatiee/following/

Looks like Katie is following @drone_dimension, @bradforddworak, @lindsayliles, and @nicolekavanaughh as far as producers go

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Abigail has just followed @lorikpublicrelations - would this indicate Abigail won’t b the bachelorette?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:28 pm

Maybe, @Loulou. I think her making a move to New York also could indicate that.

I know that Michelle may not want to leave her class but selfishly, I hope she will. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:32 am

albean99 wrote:Maybe, @Loulou. I think her making a move to New York also could indicate that.

I know that Michelle may not want to leave her class but selfishly, I hope she will. giggling

Didn't Abigail move to NYC back when Katie was Ette? I feel like she's been there for at least a couple weeks, maybe longer. I also don't think a follow is necessarily anything that crazy. We don't know if that means Abigail is her client, and I believe Lori did an AMA on Reddit where she said Abigail was a girl she really wanted to work with, so she probably had been trying to sign her since before she (presumably) was a possible Ette.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:38 am

lionheart318 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe, @Loulou. I think her making a move to New York also could indicate that.

Didn't Abigail move to NYC back when Katie was Ette? I feel like she's been there for at least a couple weeks, maybe longer. I also don't think a follow is necessarily anything that crazy. We don't know if that means Abigail is her client, and I believe Lori did an AMA on Reddit where she said Abigail was a girl she really wanted to work with, so she probably had been trying to sign her since before she (presumably) was a possible Ette.
Yes, I think Abigail moved before Katie was being considered... imo

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love