SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:23 am

Right? Surely if they're quarantining it's just a covid-related thing and not because they aren't allowed interaction with the outside world for some reason
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:27 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 742aa210
Another ‘early’ birthday present/story from Chelsea?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:29 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 5d305d10

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 pm

RS says again that Katie won't be Bachelorette. Says he can see it being Abigail, Bri, Michelle, Pieper, or Serena P., but he does not know which they will pick. I don't think Pieper or Serena P. are likely so that leaves us with the three we've already been assuming are in consideration.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:18 pm

My thought after last night is it's Abigail's if she wants it. I could see Michelle being the second best candidate, again if she wants it. I could see Bri jumping at the chance.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:21 pm

I am on the Abigail train.. its definitely hers to reject or accept. I don't think it's Katie. They need a person that is loved by ALL.. Katie is definitely NOT that based on last night's WTA... Michelle is also a very close second. Bri isn't putting their content on her page so I don't see her being chosen.
JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:26 pm

RS said there are some good choices for Bachelorette in his column this morning. He also said that he doesn't know who will be the host for the Bachelorette, but he thinks it will be a Franchise alum. Why can't it be a new person? I would love for it to be someone outside of the Franchise. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:00 pm

What does everyone think of Katie's SM silence? I've heard it being thrown around that people think she's in lockdown for ATFR and will be announced as Bachelorette there. What confuses me though is why Matt, Michelle, and Rachael can be active online since we know they'll definitely be at ATFR, and if those three do have their phones then why is Katie not posting, and will Bachelorette just not be mentioned at ATFR?

I also heard Katie followed a flight attendant on Insta earlier. Really hoping this means nothing because I wouldn't watch if they pick her.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:21 pm

lionheart318 wrote:What does everyone think of Katie's SM silence? I've heard it being thrown around that people think she's in lockdown for ATFR and will be announced as Bachelorette there. What confuses me though is why Matt, Michelle, and Rachael can be active online since we know they'll definitely be at ATFR, and if those three do have their phones then why is Katie not posting, and will Bachelorette just not be mentioned at ATFR?

I also heard Katie followed a flight attendant on Insta earlier. Really hoping this means nothing because I wouldn't watch if they pick her.

I don't know anything, but one reason I could think of is her phone has been taken because she is going to be the Bette. I think they usually start filming the Bette shortly after the final and lately they have been introducing her to some of her contestants on the AFTR. This way she can't find out about any of the possible candidates. Or maybe, she is simply not posting for a bit due to all the toxicity the franchise is experiencing lately.

Is she still working at her job? Maybe something to do with that. I don't know how an employer would feel about an employee being associated with some of the stuff going on this season. Hopefully we will find out soon enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:47 pm

suzq wrote:RS said there are some good choices for Bachelorette in his column this morning.  He also said that he doesn't know who will be the host for the Bachelorette, but he thinks it will be a Franchise alum.  Why can't it be a new person?  I would love for it to be someone outside of the Franchise.  JMO.

I’d like to see the job of host on a top ratings show with millions of viewers be chosen on professional cred rather than fan fav popularity. Ok to go with an alum for BIP because it’s meant to be a parody however for the main shows IMO pay for experienced talent.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:00 pm

lionheart318 wrote:RS says again that Katie won't be Bachelorette. Says he can see it being Abigail, Bri, Michelle, Pieper, or Serena P., but he does not know which they will pick. I don't think Pieper or Serena P. are likely so that leaves us with the three we've already been assuming are in consideration.

I don't think it'll be Pieper or Serena P.. Bri distanced herself so much at the start, I don't know if they'll choose / closely consider her. I truly do think and I'm still sticking with it, that it's Abigail's to lose and whether she wants it. I know a lot of people want / think it'll be Michelle, but I just don't see how she can take another 3 months off teaching. I know my school (also a teacher) would happily accomodate one appearance, but two would definitely be a stretch. And also personally I don't think I'd be able to be away from my kids for that long again. But that's me, I don't know how Michelle would feel.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:11 pm

I like Abigail a lot but haven't felt it was a good fit for her since she said that her kids would most likely be deaf. As lead, it's hard enough to tell what someone's intentions are without throwing in such a serious subject, imo. If she says yes then I'll be rooting for her all the way but I worry about her putting herself in the hands of TPTB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love