SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Butteflylove --- What do you mean when you say Bri distanced herself so much at the start ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:03 pm

I don't think Katie came off bad at WTA

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:37 pm

I think they showed Abigail in a much better light than Katie. They talked laughed and showed positive tweets towards Abigail. That's what sticks in my mind.

Katie talked about herself most of the time and I really can't remember anything else about her other than she came across to me as an Andi Dorfman type. (Liking AD more now than her seasons) Projecting herself as an outspoken speaks my mind don't take crap tough kind of person. IDK I'm not crazy about Katie being the lead.

I can totally understand phones being taken away. They don't want them reading any tabloids or letting any spoilers out as to location, what they are doing or any tell tale signs as to where they are. I don't find that unusual at all, nothing knew considering they've always done that.

I questioned why she would be quarantining. Do we know for sure ATFR is going to be on a set and not on a video chat?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 pm

@albean99 I said weeks ago that if Abigail is the B'ette, the producers better not mess with her or else there will be a brigade of fans wanting their heads! But when I look at Abigail moving across the country, in a pandemic, when she is reliant on lip-reading and so many wear masks, I think her quiet persona doesn't show her true strength. My hope is there are quality men that would be like Zac for her and ready to cherish anything related to Abigail, including deaf children.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:27 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1367223519478767623?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:33 pm

I hope Not... I really wanted it time be Michelle or Abigail.. Nothing against Katie but i wanted a new perspective... Fresh outlook..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:47 pm

I wonder who will actually announce the new Bachelorette . . .  GMA perhaps?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:49 pm

I feel devastated. Another opportunity for change gone begging. Monday CH will do the GMA scripted gig claiming remorse. All will be back to BN normal. Like all their apologies - professionally written with no depth, understanding or intent. :crazed

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:09 pm

I really wanted it to be Bri, Abigail, or Michelle. I think Katie will be good, just not one of my first picks.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:25 pm

I wonder if they went back to her because the others turned it down? With the show being the sh*t show it is currently I wouldn't blame them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:39 pm

I like Katie and I'm happy for her.  There are others who would also have been wonderful Bachelorettes, I agree.  I think Katie will do a terrific job.  IMHO there has not ever been a lead who was beloved by all.  Even Abigail would not have suited some...it's just the nature of BN.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:19 pm

I like Katie's spunk & think she can handle the "journey". Her hometown is a suburb of Seattle, so hopefully she'll get extra support from Molly & Jason, Des and Chris and others (excluding "she who shall not be named".
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love