SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose March 12th 2021, 2:15 pm

blueblues wrote:
suzq wrote:Katie tweeted that it has not been enough time for Chris Harrison to have done the work to return as host.  How could she post something like that (unless production wanted her to)?
Well, a lot of BN members have gone rouge on SM lately, including Matt and the entire casts of the last two seasons, and I don’t think TPTB know how to handle it. Strength in numbers!
In any case, I like to think that this means CH will NOT host her season.
JMO

Franchise produced podcasts have their hosts echoing the same sentiment - time needed to learn & grow.
JMO if the franchise had a clear plan then who is hosting Bette would have been announced at ATFR. Maybe it was and hadn’t leaked however then why would Katie post this tweet?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel March 12th 2021, 10:01 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about her tweet.

If she is the ette, does she think the problem is solved without CH being there? Whom ever the host/hosts will be they are paid to do a job, and paid to say things and steer the storyboard to their liking. She shouldn't think that she is exempt to any of TPTB's tricks. I hope this tweet was approved by them or she could be off to a rough start IMO like being told to keep a POC even though she has no interest in him.

I don't follow anyone but the few comments I did see are those that support CH. All it takes is for the new hosts to mess up in some manner being they are "doing their job" and that will IMO bring out the CH supporters. I could be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello March 12th 2021, 11:50 pm

I'm so meh about Katie. She's done a bunch of things right but I can't point a finger at why I'm not fussed about her. Then again I felt meh about Clare and it ultimately gave us Tayshia and Zac, so perhaps it will be another good one.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 March 13th 2021, 12:15 am

@limoncello I agree. Don't care what happens with Katie just going to watch for the co-hosts and see which guy could be the next Bachelor. And if this season is another snooze fest, we at least get Michelle as the Bachelorette after!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 13th 2021, 12:44 am

@limoncello I'm in the same boat. Not sure what it is about her but she doesn't interest me. Hopefully she will have a great season if she is the 'ette.

She will however be part of big changes for the franchise, so it will be imo a great season to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst March 13th 2021, 4:01 am

I've been on the fence about Katie. On a positive note, I don't think she'll be dull, but I think she has the capacity to be tiresome. Katie does have a spunky personality which reminds me of Kaitlyn, so I think having Kaitlyn there will hopefully get her off on the right foot.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf March 13th 2021, 9:09 pm

i'm excited about katie and i'm glad she's using her platform to stand up for important issues. imo she already knew chris wasn't hosting her season when she posted that tweet.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris March 16th 2021, 12:07 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris March 16th 2021, 12:50 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq March 16th 2021, 1:32 am

Will there be new separate threads for Michelle's season posted?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz March 16th 2021, 1:43 am

@suzq I sent @GuardianAngel a PM asking her if she could make a Bachelorette 18 forum for Michelle.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq March 16th 2021, 1:51 am

@bluwavz Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love