SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:47 am

Looks like Katie is in Texas
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Screen94
https://instagram.com/stories/thekatiethurston/2604337723168158048?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:05 am

I found it funny that Nick was talking about Blake falling in love so easily after he was on 2 Bachelorettes and BIP not counting his own show. I haven't been reading spoilers up until a couple of days ago but I don't have a problem with Blake coming on the show even if he and Katie did text or whatever. If he really liked her, why not? I wonder if he's fully vaccinated because if he is that opens him up to being able to travel after July 5th if I'm reading it correctly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:34 pm

@albean99 IA why not. Smiley

If he is fully vaccinated, he won't have to check into a hotel, get tested again and wait for results, then quarantine for two weeks upon returning to Canada. He still has to produce a negative test and be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior. They are pretty strict with that. If you're not vaccinated, Health Canada contacts them daily as well as you have to log onto a dedicated site and answer questions daily.

Prior to July 5th, even fully vaccinated had to go through that process as well as check into a government approved hotel until you had a negative test. After July 5th fully vaccinated don't have to go through all that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:17 pm

CLARE - during the pandemic shutdown (march-october2020?)

So he contacted Clare in private. Considering Clare broke all the rules even though she swore she didn't... of course, she chatted with Blake more than once IMO. She wanted to know the guys and nobody would have let go of this opportunity IMO

IMO chatting before arriving gives HUGE advantage. HUGE.

“Clare posted on Instagram on a Story that she was really struggling right now because of what her mom was going through in the hospital. So, I want to check in if she’s OK,” Blake said at the time, referring to Clare’s mother who has Alzheimer’s and dementia.
source

TAYSHIA - December 2020

So he was still crushing on Clare. He had such puppy eyes when it didn't work with CLare. And bam! He fell hard for Tayshia and blame the time. okay. I blame personally that she fell hard for Zac but hey! if it made him feel better, why not?

While he stayed with Tayshia, he had STILL feeling for Clare but he STILL decided to pursue Tayshia. It was a very slow burn and went right before hometown (right where he wanted IMO). Of course, no time for private DM then uh?

“The connection [I had with Tayshia] was very slow. But every time that we’d make a step, I think I opened her eyes more and more and more,” he told Us. “And I think you saw that a couple of times, like, ‘Every time I talk to Blake, he shows a different side of him.’”
source

Will Katie Thurston be The One for Blake Moynes after his pursuits of Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams fell short? The season 16 Bachelorette contestant is set to make his debut on season 17 of the ABC series on Monday, June 28.

Bachelor Nation fans met the Canadian when Clare’s journey premiered in October 2020. While she quickly fell for Dale Moss, Blake was smitten with the Bachelor Winter Games alum, whom he admitted to reaching out to via Instagram before the cameras started rolling. Despite his feelings for Clare, she left the show within the first two weeks of production to be with Dale.

“It ended so abruptly. It was easy to just be like, ‘OK, fair enough,’” Blake told Us Weekly in December 2020 about Clare leaving early. “She fell in love hard. And you know, she broke it off, like, too bad for us. It is what it is. It’s unfortunate, but that those things happen. I didn’t see it happening the way that it did, and I was shocked, but I got closure.”

After Tayshia arrived at the Palm Springs, California, resort to take over, Blake stuck around and started to fall for her too. He was eliminated before the hometown date during a December 2020 episode, and she ended up engaged to Zac Clark.

“The connection [I had with Tayshia] was very slow. But every time that we’d make a step, I think I opened her eyes more and more and more,” he told Us. “And I think you saw that a couple of times, like, ‘Every time I talk to Blake, he shows a different side of him.’ And that’s what happened. I think she had her guard up just like she said at the Men Tell All, I walked in with a red flag over my head [because I had feelings for Clare too].”]
source

After his exit aired in December 2020, Blake admitted to Us that he was struggling to get over Tayshia.

“If it was Tayshia from the beginning, I think my story would have been a little bit different. It was tough because I felt, like, even emotionally, I could feel it, like, she could see something there,” he said at the time. “And it was so frustrating to get in the limo and be like, ‘There’s something here but you’re just not letting it happen.’ And that was the most unfortunate. Right when I first got back [home], I was frustrated because it sucks. The connection that we had came on, like, the last day I was there. So, it was so fresh.”
source

KATIE - February 2021

Then Katie, he contacted her ALSO in private. Several guys did. I guess the sex toy was very attractive for many men.... or was it the attraction of being in front of the camera? Because he fell hard for Tayshia but 1 month later he decided to apply for Katie Season. He started chatting during Matt season... which means a couple of months IMO.

I believe the awkwardness was more because they never met in person BUT IMO they had a lot of chats together. That's my feeling. a guy would say: I had to come because she is the one? Really? He had to be pretty sure she knew the girl enogh no?

Fast-forward to 2021 and Blake tuned into Matt James’ season of The Bachelor and watched Katie pursue the former football player. As a result, he opted to return to the series after filming for season 17 began in March for a shot with the former banking manager.
source

Katie’s exit from Matt’s season aired in early February. Not long after her departure aired, she heard from Blake.

We had chatted before, but usually what happens is, like, the guys will reach out to the women once they’re eliminated and be like, ‘Good luck, you did great.’ Like very generic, you know?” Katie told Us in June about their pre-show conversation. “And so to see him [in New Mexico], I was like, ‘Why is he here?’ Like, ‘What’s happening?’”
source

Well, it seems it is his modus operandi. He ALSO contacted Clare in private via Instagram. 2 out of 3, BachelorABC announced who were the bachelorettes. They were advertised.

My take is that Blake loved the first experience with Clare. He liked it so much that he remained with Tayshia. He said it was slow, then he said he was still recovering from Claire but he fell hard for Tayshia. How can it be slow and fell hard? Most especially when we know how little time they spent together??

Then while he JUST been rejected, he contacted Katie DURING MATT SEASON... and decided to apply... again.

Don't you think all this is fishy? Because I do! It smells fame whore next bachelor's to me. I think he loved the spotlights and benefits of being "famous". IF he fell in love with Katie and he is engaged, I hope this is because he truly fell in love. But from what I read so far, he had 3 serious relationships before 30 that could hardly be topped (his words in the Clare teaser presentation) and now have 3 bachelorettes falling hard. Doesn't it sound desperation to you? I do!

His words do not match. One way he says fell hard and the other it was a crush. It is IMO suspicious that it was 3 bachelorettes in a row. My gut feeling says something is not right with Blake. He thought it was Clare the one, then Tayshia, and now Katie? So if it is not working with Katie (as someone on this board mentioned) will he apply for Michelle next?

I am very suspicious. I am split right now. My gut say nay but hopefully I am wrong. If he is F1, I want to love the F1 darn it!

I am not saying is a villain. I am saying he is not mature or ready for a commitment IMO. I think he is like a little butterfly, liking this flower better but the next is even nicer...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:34 pm

@HEA Oh lord I cant even imagine if Blake is F1 and it don't work out with Katie, He goes forward to try and get on Michelle's season scratch hissyfit That is a bit disturbing to me honestly. It is like he don't really know the type of woman he wants and may be just building his followers or exposure to at the least becoming "Bachelor". JMO

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Yeah, it's rather odd, but if he and Katie can make it work, I'm not going to argue. I think of the three women, Katie is the best fit for him anyway.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 pm

I think Katie could be a good fit but that is not always something that makes a relationship work either. Similarities even difference can help a relationship grow while also being a reason that it break down. Depends on those other things about the person that are not out there on the surface but materializes as the time goes on.

Blake just seems like the type to jump in somewhere quick and hope it sticks. This time he was just targeting the Ette's back to back. I think he tries too hard and maybe he is not presenting his true self out there. He also easily morphs himself into the person he thinks the woman wants or is attracted to. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:36 pm

@chasus71 IA 100%. I have major concerns about Blake. You just nailed it.

@Amethyst We will know IMO only a year after the finale. That is IMO the true test.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:49 pm

@HEA  Thanks for the recap of Clare and Tayshia's seasons re Blake.  I also remember he was telling Tayshia something to the effect that she'd have to be patient with him, or trying to have her give him time.  I was like Dude get over yourself, look around at the competition.  Tayshia's got a lot of good candidates, why does she need to conform to your needs.  Now he's all in for Katie.  Time will tell.  At least he does not appear to have bad intentions...he's just a bit too much IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:10 pm

@pavalygurl yes. you resume what I am thinking. Blake is listening to himself, his wants, his desires. Maybe he is a dreamer and makes up a fairytale with each girl? But the downfall is that he gets bored easily and break up when he realizes his dreams are not real-life material. So in the beginning, it is all fire and chemistry and passion... but along the time, it turns normal and no longer a honeymoon. Again, a little butterfly comes to my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@HEA  Thanks for the recap of Clare and Tayshia's seasons re Blake.  I also remember he was telling Tayshia something to the effect that she'd have to be patient with him, or trying to have her give him time.  I was like Dude get over yourself, look around at the competition.  Tayshia's got a lot of good candidates, why does she need to conform to your needs.  Now he's all in for Katie.  Time will tell.  At least he does not appear to have bad intentions...he's just a bit too much IMHO.

Per the BOLD that is exactly my issue with Blake. I am not sure if he is desperate for a relationship or if he is using the setting being on the Ette's as an adventure or exposure. If he is chosen it will be interesting to see how he truly reacts around Katie and the media surrounding them for a bit before all the other Bach shows start airing. You know as much attention will be on him if not just Katie about being on these shows 3 times & finally being chosen. So he will have a lot of press just for that reason alone and not necessarily so much about being Katie's F1. If he is genuine about her then the relationship will progress & be sustained. However, once that attention fades on them, will he then show his true self & it will adversely affect their relationship? Only time will tell.

JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:41 pm

@chasus71 It seems that Katie is putting her condo in the rental. so IMO it means she moves out of Seattle. If she moves to Ontario, this will depend on where. If northern, there is not much to do for her... if it is Toronto, then many opportunities. Toronto is the place to be like LA... but way less craziness. Canada is not much into paps etc. We have some but we are not cray cray about it.

Now it could be Andrew. I am not totally leaving that he is possibly F1 Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love