SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:50 pm

HEA wrote:@chasus71 It seems that Katie is putting her condo in the rental. so IMO it means she moves out of Seattle. If she moves to Ontario, this will depend on where. If northern, there is not much to do for her... if it is Toronto, then many opportunities. Toronto is the place to be like LA... but way less craziness. Canada is not much into paps etc. We have some but we are not cray cray about it.

Now it could be Andrew. I am not totally leaving that he is possibly F1 Hugesmile

Ahh, Thanks for the info. I am not following a lot of Katie's season so I did not know she is putting her condo up for rental. Interesting it is so it seems whoever her F1 is, she is planning the move.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:54 am

The bachelorette men keep “protecting” Katie. It is not as chivalrous as they think it is

The cast’s macho speak ignores what Katie really requires as a capable woman going through a confusing situation, which is support. Katie doesn’t need to be shielded from the “manipulations” of Thomas — she deserves a partner who will be there with her, step by step, to think through the difficulties of The Bachelorette and beyond. She deserves someone who trusts her judgement. Unfortunately, even when contestants aren’t using the word “protect,” they’re still prescribing actions for Katie rather than waiting to hear what she actually wants to do. It’s this kind of behavior, en masse, that suggests many of the men don’t actually believe in Katie’s agency as a Bachelorette and prospective partner. They seem to think their opinion is what matters most in her decision making

At least two men in the Bachelorette bunch do not seem as entitled to shaping Katie’s perspective as the rest of their co-stars. Early breakout Andrew Spencer spends “Week 4” pushing back against the cast’s Thomas coup. “I get everyone wants to ‘protect’ her, but it’s a cop out. It’s insecure,” he says, directly criticizing the episode’s overarching theme. Andrew also believes in Katie enough to say she’ll “figure out” the Thomas mess herself and he “trusts” her. Similarly, fan-favorite Michael Allio asks the men to “make sure to remember that we all care about Katie” and is one of the only people on camera to actually ask her how she is doing amid the Thomas chaos. It’s sweet. 

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:24 am

https://youtu.be/DuD_DZ-Pmt8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:15 pm

^ I listened to parts of it. She is not holding back. Smiley

The part about Blake starts at 16:15. It turns out that their exchange pre filming was only a couple of DMs. Blake DMed a video after she was kicked off the show where he complemented her, just like they talked about on the episode, and she awkwardly DMed a video back where she thanked him. He was one of a bunch of guys who did the same, so she didn’t think much of it, but when Tayshia told her someone was coming, she thought it was either Blake of Dr. Joe, because she would have turned away anyone else.
Apparently, guys use video because it disappears after you watched it, so no evidence. The do it to test the water in preparation for BIP.

So no FaceTime and no sexting that has been speculated here. Nick pressured her on it (since he and Kaitlyn apparently did some of that).

At 5:20 they talk about Thomas, if anyone is interested. She dropped this line:
“I wanna make quick decisions, and if all of a sudden there are no guys left that’s not on me, that’s on casting.” They toasted to that. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: 26:15 ”The end gets crazy. It’s not traditional at all. I’m like: what the f- is happening?”
Suspect

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm

@blueblues "ETA: 26:15 ”The end gets crazy. It’s not traditional at all. I’m like: what the f- is happening?”

What that really means is: the ending is the same as the previous seasons but just with different contestants. giggling

They always try and hype up the ending. So far this season, not many are hanging on from week to week watching. Close to going under 3 million viewers so they have to really level it up to high gear to get people to watch until the end. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1409987223622148101?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:02 pm

chasus71 wrote:@blueblues "ETA: 26:15 ”The end gets crazy. It’s not traditional at all. I’m like: what the f- is happening?”

What that really means is: the ending is the same as the previous seasons but just with different contestants. giggling

They always try and hype up the ending. So far this season, not many are hanging on from week to week watching. Close to going under 3 million viewers so they have to really level it up to high gear to get people to watch until the end. JMO.
Could be. laugh out loud
It sounds a lot more convincing when Katie says it than one of CH’s canned statements.
Also, this was an answer to Nick mentioning that filming was cut short.
I thin it might be something similar to Des’ ending.

I don’t know a lot about US ratings, but it seems like they are struggling. It could be a combination of the boring environment with no travelling, some stubborn CH stans on strike and the general decline of network TV.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:07 pm

chasus71 wrote:@blueblues "ETA: 26:15 ”The end gets crazy. It’s not traditional at all. I’m like: what the f- is happening?”

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 200.gif?cid=ff8962e35du4tf32mmptj7un42d7rz1or9e7mg7m4qoyj4r1&rid=200

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:14 pm

@blueblues For the ratings it could be a combination of many things with one being Chris' absence, to probably the choice of lead. Many may not care for Katie as the Ette so they don't watch her season. Perhaps some were giving it a chance but could be turned off for many reasons like how they have two hosts instead of one, how cheesy it can be with the same ole drama and just not something they care to lend their time to. So many factors hard to pinpoint the exact reason.

The only thing we can be sure of with the ratings from week to week that something is making the viewers bail after the episode ends. Those viewers are not coming back for the next episode no idea . Hopefully it does improve or stays steady above 3 million if not just for Katie because this could affect Michelle's season too (hope not though).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:25 pm

What I learned from Nick Viall video with Katie

- a new villain "worse" than Thomas will show up
- she is definitely moving out of USA but didn't want to give clues
- Andrew was mentioned a couple of time
- Blake was avoided a lot (too much)
- She felt strongly about Greg (in a bad way IMO)
- She didn't mention Justin one time
- she really dislikes Thomas
- She said the first country she would love to visit is Italia but that is BS since if she said Toronto or Vienna... well duh
- She wants to move out to a warmer place because Seattle is cold and rainy (well.... good luck if she picked Blake rofl )
- Michael is definitely not F1 (she was quick to answer she did not meet him with his new 5 o'clock beard)
- The most attractive guy out of the guys is Andrew. Nick was quick to answer that she is avoiding Greg and Blake
- she is drunk when she goes out (several stories)
- she has 2 online blog/forum projects about sex positivity and another one
- she is engaged (nick mentioned it and nothing was said against that)

out of memory, but I miss more

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:47 pm

HEA wrote:What I learned from Nick Viall video with Katie

- a new villain "worse" than Thomas will show up
- she is definitely moving out of USA but didn't want to give clues
- Andrew was mentioned a couple of time
- Blake was avoided a lot (too much)
- She felt strongly about Greg (in a bad way IMO)
- She didn't mention Justin one time
- she really dislikes Thomas
- She said the first country she would love to visit is Italia but that is BS since if she said Toronto or Vienna... well duh
- She wants to move out to a warmer place because Seattle is cold and rainy (well.... good luck if she picked Blake rofl )
- Michael is definitely not F1 (she was quick to answer she did not meet him with his new 5 o'clock beard)
- The most attractive guy out of the guys is Andrew. Nick was quick to answer that she is avoiding Greg and Blake
- she is drunk when she goes out (several stories)
- she has 2 online blog/forum projects about sex positivity and another one
- she is engaged (nick mentioned it and nothing was said against that)

out of memory, but I miss more

Not sure what to take from this. She could be savvy and aware about the RS spoiler and is purposely not mentioning Blake so people will still assume he is F1? I am not paying attention to the season so I am unaware of any sleuthing clues that are pointing to Blake as F1. Katie knows how to play games so this is why I wonder if that is why she purposely doesn't mention Blake or Greg scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:02 pm

@chasus71 she had her handler with her during the interview and she is aware of whatever she say or do is immediately spread on social media. she mentioned it last week I think. Since she "liked" the Greg not mentioning the acting career, I do believe prods told her to calm down a bit and after that she went visiting her cousin in texas that she didn't visit for a long time

mmm... why do I always feel suspicious when leads visit "family". Since there is a quarantine, doesn't mean Blake or Andrew cannot go through that a couple of time until the finale. Nobody said they could not meet during that time. The only issue is quarantine but it is not months, 2 weeks right? I am sure his Bachelor status for Blake will allow him some derogation. Andrew cannot as he is still playing. His football season is ending July 3rd (LINK)

Yes. @gabriele sleuthed Blake with the FDS. It is a silhouette but clearly caucasian and well built like Blake. In my mind it is Blake. But outside this clue, nothing for sure. And of course nothing for certain with Andrew (except the corridor run in the Hyatt recency resorts area where VIP suites are located)

Like dozen of leads before her, she had training on how to answer questions and how to avoid responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love