SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:14 pm

@HEA Thanks for the info, definitely appreciate it.

I guess as it stands then for now based on RS and the things sleuthed Blake is the potential F1. I noticed on SM many folks are upset to how they could waste a season on Katie with Blake brought in, when they could have just been in a relationship outside of the show. Could be the reason filming ends early but who knows. JMO.

A relief though if he is picked then Michelle has no worries laugh out loud well unless Andrew wants to come in on the show as an intruder question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:23 pm

blueblues wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@blueblues "ETA: 26:15 ”The end gets crazy. It’s not traditional at all. I’m like: what the f- is happening?”

What that really means is: the ending is the same as the previous seasons but just with different contestants. giggling

They always try and hype up the ending. So far this season, not many are hanging on from week to week watching. Close to going under 3 million viewers so they have to really level it up to high gear to get people to watch until the end. JMO.
Could be. laugh out loud
It sounds a lot more convincing when Katie says it than one of CH’s canned statements.
Also, this was an answer to Nick mentioning that filming was cut short.
I thin it might be something similar to Des’ ending.

I don’t know a lot about US ratings, but it seems like they are struggling. It could be a combination of the boring environment with no travelling, some stubborn CH stans on strike and the general decline of network TV.
JMO

We've stopped watching network TV, too many commercials. We are now streaming without commercials. I haven't got it in me to watch the Katie's season. Glad I miss Matt's. Hoping that Michelle's might be an improvement.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:39 pm

@gurlbrit We do a lot of streaming too even though we have satellite service but I DVR most shows anyway. There are maybe only 2 broadcast network shows I watch and reality TV is not one of them. I might tune in for Michelle's season but wont watch live.

Katie was not one of my favorites so never planned to watch. Now knowing Blake is back then I am even happier not to. He was quite annoying, IMO. However, I can see why some are drawn to him. Still for me Katie just never stood out for me on Matt's season. Yes she stood up & made appearance but even now I think too that was a way for her to get some attention to get to being the lead. She just seemed too clingy and googly for Matt when they barely even had romantic time together. I hope she found her person rather it be Blake or someone else and that both their intentions are true and not for clout.

The show generally needs an overhaul though because people are tired of the same gimmicks and so called shocker of the season. Some on SM seem to think so too. Maybe Katie's season turns a little different. I just hope by Michelle's season they have it figured out.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:48 pm

@chasus71 yes. All is pointing to Blake F1 right now. I still hope for Andrew but the more I see Katie, the less I see a mature woman if she is so influenced by others opinion. She fell hard for Greg without knowing the guy, believing it was reciprocated.

Blake is the same kind of guy, over the top, quick to change his mind and fall for another girl (which sis worrisome imo for a steady long term relationship). Very passionate…. Until routine shows up. Then get bored and bye bye. He has instability imo. Being that much into 3 bachelorettes and having 3 previous relationships within 10 years? I call him a butterfly jumping from flower to flower hoping to find a perfect flower that doesn’t exist.

Time will tell. They can be mutually obsessed with each other if they don’t stay in LA and bachelor nation influences. Blake has emotional issues. That’s obvious to me. I wonder if out the spotlights, he will get bored again with Katie, if he is F1 of course.

Andrew and Katie as a couple is imo not a match. Andrew is more mature and needs his match. I don’t see him returning like Blake. Now I didn’t see them together yet. I may change mind… again  dizzy

All my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:56 pm

@HEA I have the same feelings as you on that matter. It seems Both Katie & Blake are a match if not just on paper but not sure as you said, long term that it is sustainable. Either way she seems to be smitten with him. He will appear to be already infatuated in her or the video she said she received from him got a spark going in her. I think there is more to that because people can still get hooked quickly with someone from DM's videos. As impulsive as these two are I see that happening. I just dont think the mass viewers could stand to see Blake again throughout another full season of the Ette though. That could also hurt the ratings as well. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:08 pm

@chasus71 prods could use his unlucky rejection to be next bachelor…..

Right now I think prods used half truths with the DMs videos. So Blake sent 1 video, no chat but a thanks from Katie, 20 minutes screening from Matt season and decided Katie “was the one”?

Really? :thud

Run Katie run!

I believe they chat and exchanged way more or Blake is seriously emotionally cray cray

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:32 pm

@HEA I say Cray Cray laugh out loud.

Because if it is Blake then Yes the engagement was impulsive & for show, JMO..... rotfl rotfl

Katie wont admit to more rather it could have been text messages and DM's especially if those videos disappear quickly so no evidence. This is why I believe they chatted more before filming. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1646190589 Maybe they tried to keep it low key when he finally shows up so it wouldn't seem like that. I just dont trust it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:49 pm

@chasus71 same. I smell rotten fishes here. I believe they try to downplay the DM exchanges right now because the public will not like it. But wait a few months from now and the truth will come out. Just the same as Nick/Kaitlyn. If not, if really they didn't chat, then Blake has a serious problem to impulsively apply again based on 20 minutes. That should be a huge huge red flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1410356482751750157?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Alot of red flags for Blake - imo.  Like others - it bothers me that Blake jumps from one bachelorette to another.   Andrew S - I could see as F1 - maybe a slowly developing relationship but in the end he gets her - and is maybe a toning down on her impulsivity.  But I wonder why so much emphasis on Greg.  Yes I see that she was taken with him from the beginning - but he has a lot of screencaps in the previews - if as surmised he turns out to be the real villain (bec he dumps her, could not get to a committment in the end).  She said on Nick Viall's podcast, she didn't know how tall Greg was - and she has seemed to throw shade at Greg a few times since filming ended.  But she was crazy about him - gave him the FIR.  Just wondering if he comes back and realizes what he has lost.  Clearly the arrival of Blake bothers him a great deal...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:51 pm

CHO wrote:Alot of red flags for Blake - imo.  Like others - it bothers me that Blake jumps from one bachelorette to another.   Andrew S - I could see as F1 - maybe a slowly developing relationship but in the end he gets her - and is maybe a toning down on her impulsivity.  But I wonder why so much emphasis on Greg.  Yes I see that she was taken with him from the beginning - but he has a lot of screencaps in the previews - if as surmised he turns out to be the real villain (bec he dumps her, could not get to a committment in the end).  She said on Nick Viall's podcast, she didn't know how tall Greg was - and she has seemed to throw shade at Greg a few times since filming ended.  But she was crazy about him - gave him the FIR.  Just wondering if he comes back and realizes what he has lost.  Clearly the arrival of Blake bothers him a great deal...

I recall the same kind of edit with Ali and Frank.... and DeAnna and Graham ... and Dez and Brooks.... and let's not forget Ashley H and the Utah jerk who came back to Thailand!!!

It was all about them. Leads were crying and crazy in love with them. Those 3 leads, and now Katie hunted/chased them like crazy but all of the guys went with the flow but after they left, I thought mmm now I get it. They never reciprocated the same passion.

I think we see the same edits. They all have in common that they waited around hometown to bail out. Graham, Brooks and Frank wanted to bail way sooner but prods didn't. Who knows if Greg wanted out sooner too?

I personally see Greg flattered because out of 30 guys, she clearly told him her feelings. So he is very secure. But yes, Blake arrival will put a stone on the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:02 pm

I'm excited to see how things play out between Katie and Blake. There's no denying the chemistry between these two, and that's what I like to see. After listening to Katie on Nick's podcast, they sound like they'd be a perfect match, and I'm here for it!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love