SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1422995910183751681?s=20

I wonder what specific changes we'll see - I feel they have to be demonstrative in order to quiet critics.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:34 pm

How sad is it that they have to "announce" they have hired the first black executive producer? Where is the Asian, Latino, native American and every other minority representation? Suspect

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Amethyst wrote:Kaitlyn was so empathetic and compassionate with Katie. I think that Kaitlyn and Tayshia complement each other well, because IMO Tayshia is somewhat better at interviewing cast members. They make for a good team.

Hearsay is that Kaitlyn’s discussion with Katie on the bathroom floor wasn’t all filmed at the same time. Apparently a picture suddenly appears on a shelf in part of it. I haven’t checked the footage myself, but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Producers are writing the narrative, not the true story being told.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:40 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/on-air-with-ryan-seacrest-23996864/episode/tayshia-adams-addresses-greg-acting-claims-85540001/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:snipped..

Hearsay is that Kaitlyn’s discussion with Katie on the bathroom floor wasn’t all filmed at the same time. Apparently a picture suddenly appears on a shelf in part of it. I haven’t checked the footage myself, but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Producers are writing the narrative, not the true story being told.

I saw that picture if it's the same one in hearsay. At the time I thought it was odd there was a picture of a person. When K was crouched down on the floor, to the left of our screen, there was a counter or table and the picture was to the right.

Now I want a s/shot of it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:04 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/great-expectayshia-85548596/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSNRmgHBKbV/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:07 am

Think this puts to rest the idea that Katie and Greg may be together

bachelornation.scoop Bri and Greg spotted in NYC together. Shook 🤯🤯
*sent in by a follower
#thebachelor #thebachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSTPUFzMxd9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:snipped..

I saw that picture if it's the same one in hearsay. At the time I thought it was odd there was a picture of a person. When K was crouched down on the floor, to the left of our screen, there was a counter or table and the picture was to the right.

Now I want a s/shot of it. laugh out loud

I watched and grabbed a couple SC's.  When Katie walks into the bathroom, there was no picture there, and it wasn't there when Kaitlynn was on the floor talking to Katie either.  Looks like the camera dudes put the picture there and took some extra footage to slip in there.   The picture is focused on when they're both in the bathroom talking and that could be easily edited in.
Right after Katie went into the bathroom
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 E111

When Kaitlynn comes in
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 E311
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 E410

https://tv.youtube.com/watch/QegKIEtfkwU?vpp=2AEA&vp=0gEEEgIwAw%3D%3D
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:17 am

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 E510
https://tv.youtube.com/watch/QegKIEtfkwU?vpp=2AEA&vp=0gEEEgIwAw%3D%3D
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:27 am

I saw a variation of this ad when watching GMA this morning. They're really trying to make it seem like Blake leaves the FRC and must admit that they did a good job with it. The first part shows Katie and Greg at ATFR. Preview on Twitter

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:31 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw a variation of this ad when watching GMA this morning. They're really trying to make it seem like Blake leaves the FRC and must admit that they did a good job with it. The first part shows Katie and Greg at ATFR. Preview on Twitter

Yeah, the preview is vague enough that the outcome could go either way.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:49 pm

@alwayscooking thanks so much! I thought I saw it when K was crouched down so thanks for clarifying, I knew I saw it, it was quick. It seems it was just plunked there because you can see the red box behind the picture of Katie with her cat, and on the shelf in the same spot without the picture. The question is why?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love