SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm

Episode 2 Teaser: The curious case of the limo - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 pm

The New Suitors arrive:

Four new suitors walk the Red Carpet – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm

FIR recipient!!! seeing hearts rose bud lovetogether

Ruan gets the First Impression Rose – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Last 2 roses given at the 1st RC-- :nervous TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3100179927

It’s the end of the road for Ten – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:55 pm

First Group Date:

Craig’s Touch Rugby try causes drama – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I’m so appreciative for the clips. I’m hoping bach archives comes to our rescue with the full season.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:15 pm

The extra suitors arrived the same night but just later?

She's so beautiful. I like that she thanked them for accepting the rose!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are welcome. 

I am beyond obsessed now laugh out loud. I be checking the IG, YT & the website M-Net to get these season clips. I do hope that the bach archives comes through as well with the full season. So far I am liking a lot of the guys for Qiniso.

Yes it appears that the intruders came during Night 1 & the FIR was given on this night, NO RC yet. 
The next day was the 1st group date 
Either the same night or the next day of the GD the RC came after where Ten was eliminated.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you.

I keep searching around for links, none anywhere! TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854

I just might try the downloading hula, on the weekend, not sure if it will work for me. I used to use it all the time, then it started messing up my laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:41 pm

I wish I had it on my Hulu subscription but I dont..... TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2292733854
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 pm

Episode 2 Photos: 

Keelan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
M-Net - Episode 2: Of Group Dates and Rose Ceremonies (dstv.com)

Peter

Swazi/Greg/Bradley (in the background)

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 am

Group Date challenge: Rugby Episode 2

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum