SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu May 20, 2021 4:25 pm

No surprise here with this elimination as we all figured it out pretty quick.

Justin Eliminated Episode 15, May 20, 2021:

The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu May 20, 2021 4:37 pm

F2 Gents going into the Finale episode 16 next week (no surprise here): Swazi and Gareth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(6) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Twitter Search / Twitter
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Beautiful families.

Gareth and Q holding hands on top of the table. beatingheart

Swazi had his hand on her lap but I couldn't tell if she was holding his hand or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the vids!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 20, 2021 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are welcome.

I think all the families were nice as well not a lot of drama which is refreshing.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 21, 2021 10:17 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure what is happening but if u have contact with can u pls ensure she is ok.  Looks like someone is Messing with her Instagram and YT channel.  I had notification that she reposted ep 13 recap a day or so ago but it disappeared within the couple of hours it took me to look. Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2292733854
Seems such a wonderful, intellectual woman with no ill intentions.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 21, 2021 9:03 pm

Loulou wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure what is happening but if u have contact with can u pls ensure she is ok.  Looks like someone is Messing with her Instagram and YT channel.  I had notification that she reposted ep 13 recap a day or so ago but it disappeared within the couple of hours it took me to look. Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2292733854
Seems such a wonderful, intellectual woman with no ill intentions.

She is still on twitter, and also has a bach ig account.   Yeh I feel for her.  She is up against some formidable people, as both the previous SA Bachelors can attest.   A link to an article about the first SA bach Lee.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 21, 2021 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was able to get a response from her and she does not know why this keeps happening because it is not the same company who blocked the videos before. Right now she is in school and she dont have a lot of time to deal with this but she is trying to have this hopefully corrected soon before the season finale.

I feel so bad for her because she is such a sweet person.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 21, 2021 10:14 pm

Oh my gosh, that article. no It's a reoccurring theme with TB Franchises.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 21, 2021 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gosh, that article. no It's a reoccurring theme with TB Franchises.

I agree and no matter what country or continent TB franshise is quite shady
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 21, 2021 10:55 pm

chasus71 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gosh, that article. no It's a reoccurring theme with TB Franchises.

I agree and no matter what country or continent TB franshise is quite shady

What annoys me is that Qs season has had NO drama to the extent of being boring - all the guys appeared to get along well whilst in the mansion and post show, plus they speak well of Q and yet this SH.T still happens. no no some people must have terrible lives if have to tear down innocent people and their efforts for fun. sad

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 21, 2021 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your prediction for Gs MTP hurdle was spot on. giggling I watched one clip where Q raises the issue then the next clip Gs sister is saying how great Q is ???
Also found it interesting M&M appear to be anti Swazi ? Seems he has been hinting at wanting to leave ? I do wonder what the guys thought about G having so much time with Q ? Swazi may not want to b the heart broken F2 especially with his history as being a competitive athlete.
Looking forward to the finale.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat May 22, 2021 12:16 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was able to get a response from her and she does not know why this keeps happening because it is not the same company who blocked the videos before. Right now she is in school and she dont have a lot of time to deal with this but she is trying to have this hopefully corrected soon before the season finale.

I feel so bad for her because she is such a sweet person.

Thanks, hopefully a technical issue and not censorship Redfacemad

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your prediction for Gs MTP hurdle was spot on. giggling I watched one clip where Q raises the issue then the next clip Gs sister is saying how great Q is ???
Also found it interesting M&M appear to be anti Swazi ? Seems he has been hinting at wanting to leave ? I do wonder what the guys thought about G having so much time with Q ? Swazi may not want to b the heart broken F2 especially with his history as being a competitive athlete.
Looking forward to the finale.

I don't understand that either.  I think Swazi asked Marc why he was so bitter considering he ended up with Marisia, and maybe it struck a nerve no idea.   I think S is guarding his heart because he knows G is the one - he really doesn't seem to be all in, unless that happens magically in the final ep laugh out loud.   I wonder what his dad means with this tweet?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum