SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sat May 22, 2021 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imo Swazis father maybe saying waiting until after FR then he is going to start the negativity but as a joke. Swazis father seems to never miss an opportunity to comment. His family have certainly enjoyed being apart of Qs season.
Didn’t Jason asked the guys mid season who they thought was biggest threat and Swazi stated G ? So imo u r correct that he is self protecting. Is it traditionally the f3 that becomes the bachelor ? Maybe he wants that gig so tried to leave last week but now is the heart broken f2 ? IMO the f2,3,4 must feel a combination of gratitude that stayed long enough for max exposure but used as obv G f1. I’m sure production would have been feeding their egos hence imo Swazi confusion.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat May 22, 2021 4:17 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imo Swazis father maybe saying waiting until after FR then he is going to start the negativity but as a joke.  Swazis father seems to never miss an opportunity to comment. His family have certainly enjoyed being apart of Qs season.
Didn’t  Jason asked the guys mid season who they thought was biggest threat and Swazi stated G ?  So imo u r correct that he is self protecting.  Is it traditionally the f3 that becomes the bachelor ? Maybe he wants that gig so tried to leave last week but now is the heart broken f2 ?  IMO the f2,3,4 must feel a combination of gratitude that stayed  long enough for max exposure but used as obv G f1.  I’m sure production would have been feeding their egos hence imo Swazi confusion.  

For sure he thinks it's funny.  Would you say those things if your son was f1?  Better to keep your thoughts to yourself imo.  

I'm sure production is telling the guys lots of things.  Sorry for bringing up Marc's season yet again, but did you hear in their last q&a that TPTB told Marisia that Marc didn't like her just before their date.  And reading between the lines, it seems they told the f2 that he was going to pick her.  Crazy stuff.  You can only imagine what bs they are spinning to get into the guys' heads.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 24, 2021 9:49 am

Can't tell anything from this, the guys are wearing the same coloured suits laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 24, 2021 5:48 pm

That clip is so underwhelming. hmmm this is the finale - where is the excitement ?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 24, 2021 8:37 pm

The only thing I could see and I watchd it 10 times, laugh out loud Swazi has a tie, rather than a bowtie, his watch looks larger than Gareth and he's wearing a dark rope? like bracelet. Any significance to the bracelet?

Also, it may be spliced but she says follow my heart, not see it coming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 24, 2021 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] G wears a silver chain bracelet. So think he is looking at the ring in the box he is holding.
Could this be the ring G is holding?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue May 25, 2021 3:40 am

Loulou wrote:That clip is so underwhelming. hmmm this is the finale - where is the excitement ?  

Yes the promo was lackluster even Qiniso presenting the final rose to her choice was all non-chalant.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 25, 2021 8:49 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] G wears a silver chain bracelet.  So think he is looking at the ring in the box he is holding.  
Could this be the ring G is holding?

I tried to zoom in on the pic.  I think the ring has small diamonds on the band.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 pm

First thing first… thank you to Loulou and chasus71! Without you I wouldn’t have been able to follow her season!

My thoughts from day 1 was the edits favoured Garrett. He had the typical F1 edit. Zoomed when subject was “love” or “jealousy” or “friendship”. I very early on noticed the ease they both had. I think they fell in love organically. Both trusting friendship go first.

Swazi is a dark horse and saw early on Garett was her person. She kept saying she wanted him to tell her his feelings, she never knew, etc. Reason is simple. Swazi is smart and saw no reason to commit when he had no chance. So he liked her, maybe fell in love with her but why would he give all of himself when he knew it was not reciprocated?

The finale teaser used frankenbites… we do not see her saying it is a surprise (not verbatim). They added this like every single season worldwide to create final suspense. But if we think clearly what she said to Garett mother and sister… she committed herself openly…. Vs Swazi all was hidden (hands under table, no futur commitment, etc)

Every date with Garett were more intimate, open for discussion…. Vs Swazi more physical. For me typical F1 vs F2.

Of course she could pick Swazi for reasons of her own but I would be chocked.

I thought her season was unnecessary long. They dragged and dragged the episodes. Not enough cut at ceremonies. It would be so much more interesting and intriguing to see more dates with the top 6…

Overall it was a feast of beautiful outfits wore by a beautiful girl. I was just ready to the finale 3 weeks ago…

Thanks again for the clip shares!

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 25, 2021 7:32 pm

HEA wrote:First thing first… thank you to Loulou and chasus71! Without you I wouldn’t have been able to follow her season!
snipped ....

Yes - thank you to Chausus71 and Loulou. You've been so loyal to us followers without viewing rights. Hats off to you! :claphands :claphands :claphands

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks it has been fun. To b fair [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been the key to all things sleuthing.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 26, 2021 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] high five  It's been fun sleuthing with you and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum