SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:52 am

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:56 am

@Sprite sure I get that I do still I think even the most strong minded woman coming into this will find themselves in a place that can be turned into jealousy. Women do fall harder than men IMO so for the most part It does shake them a bit seeing this type of thing. Who knows maybe she thought that she could handle this. I don't know but a bit of dramatics on her 3rd/4th day in (not sure of the count). JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:58 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:04 am

Normally I can't stand when cast members run to the lead with in-house complaints, but Katie made a good call in taking her concerns to Matt. It was long since time for the toxicity in the house to be dealt with. Overall, Matt handled things well. IMO the one major error that he made was in exposing Katie as the one who went to him. I think he owed her cover. But his shining moment came when he asked Victoria about under exactly what circumstances calling another cast member a "Ho" would possibly be acceptable. Even Teflon Victoria couldn't hide from that one.

Racheal's 1-on-1: Like everyone else, I've read what RS has to say about Rachael being the F1. I've tried to keep an open mind about it. But Ashley I.'s prior comment about their off the charts chemistry got my attention. And tonight pretty much sealed the deal. I noted that Matt reminded Rachael about how he told her she would get her time, and Rachael at one point responded, "We're on the same page." I enjoyed the "princess" date, and think that it's no accident that Rachael got it. Right now, in my mind, it's her race to lose.

However, as much as I'm charmed by Matt and Rachael, I'm not entirely convinced. It's coming off to me as being bubble love, that (at that point in time,) had yet to be tested in the real world. When I look at them, I tend to think king and queen of the high school prom, not a couple that's in it for the long haul. But you never know.   

I liked Kit's 1-on-1 as well. I could see the two of them dating, and having fun, although she's a bit young for him.  

If MJ had a grain of sense in her head, she would have used Jessenia's complaint to apologize, and talk about how frustrating it was to see new women coming into the house at at time when many of the OGs hadn't had much time with Matt. Instead, she dug in her heels and looked even worse in the process. It looks like there will be a lot of opportunities for redemption arcs on Paradise.

As for fashion, Matt takes the prize this week for several sharp looks. I especially liked the amethyst  Hugesmile  colored sweater. Rachael could put on a potato sack and look good, but I thought the simplicity of her royal blue gown was stunning. Chelsea always looks elegant, and Anna's 60s-style high ponytail was on point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:10 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:14 am

Tayshia did do better with the guys than Matt with the ladies but she had 2 seasons prior to being the lead and Matt had zero (plus he's a guy) so I'm cutting him some slack.

I'm still having trouble with how young some of the women are, especially Serena P and Kit (how did I not know she's Cynthia Crowley's daughter?). I found myself dismissing Kit's 1 on 1 tonight because she's only 21. I'd much rather have seen Abigail get one.

Matt must have been loving this episode - drama and tears and he had to deal with them. Mj didn't do herself any favors tonight. Harmony & peace? I don't think so. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am

I thought Michelle handled it pretty maturely. It's not anything any of the other girls aren't saying. They are all salty when they see Matt go on dates or show affection. She didn't whine and pout or throw a tantrum. She didn't bother him with how she was feeling. He asked and she told him that she was finding it hard but knew it was something she was gonna have to get used to.

On the subject of Michelle and her story arc, I have a question for those who are knowledgeable on the topic. Has there been any seasons where the Lead and one of the contestants have parallel arcs? We see her now saying she's afraid of getting hurt and this was Matt's conversation with his mom on night one. She's saying she has to get to know him to see if they are a good fit, not so much trying to be the last woman standing. That's the luxury of the Lead.

Is Rachael's arc better identified after this episode? If I'm honest, I care nothing about her so I don't pay a whole lot of attention to her. But, I'd still like to learn...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:20 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 am

I just watched a video where Catherine asked Sean who picks the 1-1 and he said the producers.  I also remember Matt telling Rachel that he is trying to get her the 1-1 during their alone time at a group date.. The producers are running this ship tight.. 
https://instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/2499932983546240441?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1vfmms8vffxpw
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen40

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:31 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:40 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:45 am

Amethyst wrote:Normally I can't stand when cast members run to the lead with in-house complaints, but Katie made a good call in taking her concerns to Matt. It was long since time for the toxicity in the house to be dealt with. Overall, Matt handled things well. IMO the one major error that he made was in exposing Katie as the one who went to him. I think he owed her cover. But his shining moment came when he asked Victoria about under exactly what circumstances calling another cast member a "Ho" would possibly be acceptable. Even Teflon Victoria couldn't hide from that one.

Racheal's 1-on-1: Like everyone else, I've read what RS has to say about Rachael being the F1. I've tried to keep an open mind about it. But Ashley I.'s prior comment about their off the charts chemistry got my attention. And tonight pretty much sealed the deal. I noted that Matt reminded Rachael about how he told her she would get her time, and Rachael at one point responded, "We're on the same page." I enjoyed the "princess" date, and think that it's no accident that Rachael got it. Right now, in my mind, it's her race to lose.

However, as much as I'm charmed by Matt and Rachael, I'm not entirely convinced. It's coming off to me as being bubble love, that (at that point in time,) had yet to be tested in the real world. When I look at them, I tend to think king and queen of the high school prom, not a couple that's in it for the long haul. But you never know.   

I liked Kit's 1-on-1 as well. I could see the two of them dating, and having fun, although she's a bit young for him.  

If MJ had a grain of sense in her head, she would have used Jessenia's complaint to apologize, and talk about how frustrating it was to see new women coming into the house at at time when many of the OGs hadn't had much time with Matt. Instead, she dug in her heels and looked even worse in the process. It looks like there will be a lot of opportunities for redemption arcs on Paradise.

As for fashion, Matt takes the prize this week for several sharp looks. I especially liked the amethyst  Hugesmile  colored sweater. Rachael could put on a potato sack and look good, but I thought the simplicity of her royal blue gown was stunning. Chelsea always looks elegant, and Anna's 60s-style high ponytail was on point.

As always, I enjoy reading your thoughts on the episodes. :claphands
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy