SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:16 am

albean99 wrote:I'm in Texas and have been lucky with power so far but our internet is off and on so it took me a while to watch tonight.

Serena P's one on one date seemed like a waste of time. I don't know why Matt gave it and the rose to her because I don't see a connection at all. Pieper would have made more sense, imo.

The GD was strange because we didn't see the day portion. Isn't that at least twice this season? I felt for Abigail but he would have given her a date if he wanted to. She's very sweet and I hope she finds a special guy at home. I thought for sure that Bri would get the GD rose after telling Matt she quit her job for him. I wasn't shocked by the after-date because it's been done on TB before but I felt bad for the others. I wasn't much of a Kit fan and think she left before she didn't get a rose.

Jessinia's date was a throw away for me. I like her well enough but really didn't like the way she treated Heather. Speaking of Heather, I didn't like the whole trying to come back but this whole mean girl thing has gotten so old.

Michelle's my gal this season and I'd love to see her as lead. I really like Bri also.

I think Kit saw the writing on the wall (that it was in all likelihood going to be Rachael,) and didn't want to spend any more time there. I also think she didn't want to bring her parents there and quarantine them for what would probably be a wasted trip.

As for Bri, my feeling is that Matt had already mentally eliminated her in his mind as the potential F1, along with Serena P. I think at a minimum Matt had already made up his mind that it was going to be either Michelle or Rachael, and was strongly favoring Rachael. The show usually tries to hide the F1 better, but they seemed to give up in this episode.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 am

Can we talk about how Bri quit her good job for bachelor? I have seen several comments on other platforms that she was communication manager at facebook.. that's a very big deal.. why did she think Matt was worthy of that?? Naaaaaaaa.... 

JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:54 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Can we talk about how Bri quit her good job for bachelor? I have seen several comments on other platforms that she was communication manager at facebook.. that's a very big deal.. why did she think Matt was worthy of that?? Naaaaaaaa.... 

JMO

Yeah, that's insane. Matt looked stunned when she told him that. I was thinking, if I had a job I loved that much, I would have brought it up with him a couple of weeks back. I would have said, "Matt, I really like you, but if you don't think it's going to be me, I have to go home." I remember from what Ashley I. said, Matt's chemistry with Rachael was off the charts going back to the group date where they were all reading their steamy passages aloud. IMO Bri would have had ample reason to go.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:26 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Idlemess wrote:Ladies, y’all know that there’s nothing exciting about a huge buildup for a shopping spree and the merchandise is crap.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:31 pm

Michelle - the best outtake! Wish the editing had shown you to be funny because it would have redeemed this season, for sure.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Can we talk about how Bri quit her good job for bachelor? I have seen several comments on other platforms that she was communication manager at facebook.. that's a very big deal.. why did she think Matt was worthy of that?? Naaaaaaaa.... 

JMO

Bad move IMO. I could see if she was the F1. I've often wondered how the contestants navigate their post-Bachelor lives if they want to go back to the career they had previously. Remember Ali left Jake's season as she had to make a decision to quit her job at Facebook or continue on the show. She chose her career. I was surprised she decided to leave Facebook to become the Bachelorette a few months later. But it's all worked out for her.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:58 pm

Matt is so obviously chasing Rachael that it makes me feel like every other contestant is collateral damage. I feel badly for them.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 pm

@Norcalgal Yes, he is really into Racheal that he doesn't see other ladies. I think he chose Racheal pretty early.. I am still struggling to see of its infatuation or a deeper connection... It sucks that they both have never been in love so its hard to really tell if it's deeper than physical.  In the future, I hope and pray they choose a well accomplished bachelor with vast relationship and life experiences.. Matt wasn't ready for this responsibility in my opinion..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

JMO

Bad move IMO. I could see if she was the F1. I've often wondered how the contestants navigate their post-Bachelor lives if they want to go back to the career they had previously. Remember Ali left Jake's season as she had to make a decision to quit her job at Facebook or continue on the show. She chose her career. I was surprised she decided to leave Facebook to become the Bachelorette a few months later. But it's all worked out for her.

I cannot believe that any of these people quit their jobs to go on this stupid show...let alone a dream job. Your chances of "winning" are slim. If you actually do end up as F1, you might have to move to try to make the relationship work, but even then the odds are slim of it working out. Now, if your plan is to ditch your career and switch it up...see Rachel L and Andi...that is another matter. Unfortunately, that does seem to be the goal of many of these people...future Instagram shiller. :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a35511225/bachelor-matt-james-season-25-episode-7-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:32 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelor this week drew 5.2 million total viewers and a 1.4 rating, holding steady in the demo to again dominate Monday in that measure — all amid the racism controversy that has led franchise frontman Chris Harrison to “step aside” for a stretch.
https://tvline.com/2021/02/16/tv-ratings-bachelor-season-25-chris-harrison-controversy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

JMO

I cannot believe that any of these people quit their jobs to go on this stupid show...let alone a dream job. Your chances of "winning" are slim. If you actually do end up as F1, you might have to move to try to make the relationship work, but even then the odds are slim of it working out. Now, if your plan is to ditch your career and switch it up...see Rachel L and Andi...that is another matter. Unfortunately, that does seem to be the goal of many of these people...future Instagram shiller. :headbanging

Bri’s face told the story when Matt gave Rachael the GDR. If she didn’t know before, she knew in that moment where she stood with him. I’m just wondering how huge her regrets were right then. However, something tells me she’ll land on her feet.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Jaybird
Idlemess
luvnunity
Maddy
Ruqibabe