SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Sprite wrote:Would she possibly eliminate herself?

Good question, I mean she could self-eliminate especially after Jessinia gets a one on one and not her. She was already so emotional and questioning her relationship and connection with Matt. Going another week and not be chosen for a 1-on-1 would be quite emotional. That would be enough for me to leave. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:03 pm

This is going to be one head spinning week! It would be hard enough to pull off but then add the Heather piece in. Nuts.

I know people really want Abigail for bachelorette but am I the only one that doesn’t feel like I know more about her then she’s pretty, she’s deaf, her children may inherit her deafness and she got the FIR?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:21 pm

luvstx wrote:This is going to be one head spinning week!  It would be hard enough to pull off but then add the Heather piece in. Nuts.

I know people really want Abigail for bachelorette but am I the only one that doesn’t feel like I know more about her then she’s pretty, she’s deaf, her children may inherit her deafness and she got the FIR?

No you are not alone on the Abigail bachelorette thing. I am not sure if she would be able to handle the lead role. Plus the quality of men may not be in the mix.

Being a FIR recipient doesn't always guarantee you will get 1 on 1's like it did in the past. It was evident in Tayisha's season with Spencer who didn't get a solo date either. I am sure other FIR choices from the Bachelor didn't get one either. I believe her expectations were based on the previous FIR so being in this position is baffling for her. She is sweet and everything but I don't think she makes a good Bachelorette. The show will just manipulate everything to include the suitors and her even. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:35 pm

Abigail is very sweet but also on the quiet, low-key side. I think the Bachelorettes with the more dynamic personalities tend to do better.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:40 pm

Amethyst wrote:Abigail is very sweet but also on the quiet, low-key side. I think the Bachelorettes with the more dynamic personalities tend to do better.

I agree with you on this 💯
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:46 am

I think Abigail is way too quite and reserved to be the Ette. I don't think that would be a good season. Nothing against her at all.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Are they just not having any promos for tonight's episode?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:44 pm

@suzq It’s so strange.  Shouldn’t CH’s stepping away have been what turned the corner for the show in terms of this season getting back on track? I was told that there was an ad for tonight‘s episode on Saturday night on ABC and during American Idol last night, but it really feels like there’s more going on in terms of ABC’s interest in promoting the show. That makes sense to me, given that Matt actually chooses Rachael. It’s just so embarrassing for the network. If you were an advertiser isn’t it a dilemma? Do you want to spend money for ad time on a show that isn’t being promoted? Or do you even want to spend money for a show where the lead falls in love and chooses someone with numerous past racist actions? All IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm

@mbl. This is a real mess in my opinion. It does create a bigger societal conversation with racism and even in the entertainment industry. Advertisers and the network are dealing with issues that they weren't expecting, but needed in my opinion.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:59 pm

Why did I think he knew Heather? They are making it seem like they've never met. I thought she was part of the quarantine group.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:07 pm

suzq wrote:@mbl.  This is a real mess in my opinion.  It does create a bigger societal conversation with racism and even in the entertainment industry.  Advertisers and the network are dealing with issues that they weren't expecting, but needed in my opinion.  
I hope other shows/networks are paying attention as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Jaybird
Idlemess
luvnunity
Maddy
Ruqibabe