SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:46 am

Sorry aside from sports bet, what is the spoiler referred to?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:59 am

So Dramatic apparently "revealed" Holly as F1, and claimed Brooke is F2 (though she might have just been going off the Sportsbet odds, in which case we've come full circle laugh out loud)

On a side note I see SD's second IG account is about to get shut down and she's spending her last posts spamming followers urging them to donate to her patreon.  Yeah nah thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Bobette wrote:So Dramatic apparently "revealed" Holly as F1, and claimed Brooke is F2 (though she might have just been going off the Sportsbet odds, in which case we've come full circle laugh out loud)

On a side note I see SD's second IG account is about to get shut down and she's spending her last posts spamming followers urging them to donate to her patreon.  Yeah nah thanks.

Ah got it. Thanks
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:35 am

SM team have given up on this season too.....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:45 am

Agent99 wrote:SM team have given up on this season too.....
Did something new happen TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887
Jimmy was sent on Kyle & Jackie O again this morning followed by Premier Gladys giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:48 am

@mercieme Not yet! There's been no new posts, only a repeat of the same promo. I'm sure last week there were heaps of posts pre-show.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:54 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme Not yet!  There's been no new posts, only a repeat of the same promo.  I'm sure last week there were heaps of posts pre-show.
I think it’s because anything else they post will show that Stephanie is getting eliminated tonight and they are diverting with repeating Jay being questioned by Jimmy. Jimmy told K&J that he losses it a bit tonight with one person that he neither wants to see or speak to again, and Jackie told him it’s got to be Steph, yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:58 am

@mercieme I remember he did say before the season started that he hopes people will be kind when he loses his sh!t in one episode.  Can't wait laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:46 am

If he loses it at Steph... meh, she's been playing a role anyway IMO and most of the audience will side with him.  If he loses it at Jay... yikes, he's in trouble.  She's gotten a very complimentary edit so far so he'll get slammed IMO.

ETA:  And if he DOES lose it at Jay that IMO would be more evidence toward the theory that he was into her and got pissed off if he felt she wasn't equally into him, IMO.  I don't think he would be used to not getting the girl he wants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:51 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9903729/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-breaks-silence-contestants-WhatsApp-group-chat-him.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:32 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9903729/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-breaks-silence-contestants-WhatsApp-group-chat-him.html

Hmm a picture is forming imo.  Jimmy said in this article -

'I don't mind if they have a dig at me but it's when they try put words in my mouth... I like to think I was respectful towards everyone. That's the disappointing part,' he said.

'Apparently I was commenting on someone's looks or something like that. That's not on, I won't let that fly.'

Did anyone else listen to SD's latest podcast?  She said, IIRC, that Steph and Laura used to sneak around and listen to private conversations between Jimmy and producers and that he commented on Lily's looks.  Methinks Steph is going to cop it from Jimmy and production are happy for her to look bad.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:08 am

From Pedestrian TV re their surprise as to what Tahnee said regrading Jay

“ YELLS. If this was anybody else, I’d be like whatever, but JAY!!!! I do the Bachie exit interviews and everyone so far has said Jay is an absolute darling and the nicest person ever. WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme