SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:15 am

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/the-bachelor-jimmy-nicholson-stephanie-lynch/

In this article Jimmy says 2 leave tonight 'One legend and one nasty'?? I Wouldn't call Tahnee a 'legend'(unless he's still scared of her mum giggling ) and if so why did she not get a single date or any extra time with him!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:19 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/the-bachelor-jimmy-nicholson-stephanie-lynch/

In this article Jimmy says 2 leave tonight  'One legend and one nasty'?? I Wouldn't call Tahnee a 'legend'(unless he's still scared of her mum giggling )  and if so why did she not get a single date or any extra time with him!
Maybe now post show, he believes Tahnee over Jay…..Tahnee is besties with Holly Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:37 am

@mercieme ahh I see! Maybe not after seeing tonights episode because surely as I said they would have shown any footage of the 'conversation' if it happened like they did with the 'c' word debacle. What I do think is funny is when Steph said to Jimmy when she exited about Holly being sh*t! Do they actually like the F1 cantstopl Did they really need to put that in?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:48 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9907085/Stephanie-Lynch-applied-Bachelor-thought-Tommy-Little-going-show.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:08 am

Interesting interview
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-tahnee-leeson-exit-interview/?utm_source=editorial_edm&utm_medium=email
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:28 am

@Vjeff….I just read that. Tahnee said in the Pedestrian TV article she was used as the sacrificial lamb to protect Jay but why is that? Shouldn’t it be Holly that the show should care about the most at this point. Also in Tahnee’s Punkee interview, she maintained her defense of Holly and said she hopes to keep a friendship with Jimmy post show which I find interesting.

I contrasted Tahnee’s interviews today with what was posted by the show on behalf of Jay which is kinda similar to how Jay posts motivational things on her IG prior to the show. Seems the show’s angle on behalf of Jay is that the whole thing is here-say. As poster Agent99 posted on the episode thread, seems all parties will continue to double down on their versions of the truth.

jacintalal_nutritionist
People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
So let today be the day you speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.
I wish the only horsing around was on the actual horses. #neighmorerumours #thebachelorau @thebachelorau @channel10au

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvVMKFJtxE/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:37 am

I'm watching the episode now and it's such a dog's breakfast.  So much what Jay and Tahnee "said" in voiceovers has clearly been constructed post-filming and frankenbyted together in the edit suite one word at a time IMO.  

And when Jimmy told Jay about the "runner up" rumour she said she hadn't heard that rumour - so why was she looking at Tahnee during the "never have I ever" challenge?  Are we to assume it was Tahnee that spread the "no kids" rumour, not Steph?  scratch

What seems clear is there was even more producer meddling than usual this season, for reasons unknown. I can't be bothered wading through any of the exit interviews so thanks to anyone who brings over any relevant snippets.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:39 am

mercieme wrote:@Vjeff….I just read that. Tahnee said in the Pedestrian TV article she was used as the sacrificial lamb to protect Jay but why is that? Shouldn’t it be Holly that the show should care about the most at this point. Also in Tahnee’s Punkee interview, she maintained her defense of Holly and said she hopes to keep a friendship with Jimmy post show which I find interesting.

I contrasted Tahnee’s interviews today with what was posted by the show on behalf of Jay which is kinda similar to how Jay posts motivational things on her IG prior to the show. Seems the show’s angle on behalf of Jay is that the whole thing is here-say. As poster Agent99 posted on the episode thread, seems all parties will continue to double down on their versions of the truth.

jacintalal_nutritionist
People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
So let today be the day you speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.
I wish the only horsing around was on the actual horses. #neighmorerumours #thebachelorau @thebachelorau @channel10au

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSvVMKFJtxE/

Yes it's all very strange and it didn't seem to be anyone else saying this about Jay on the show. I did think Jay's reaction when Jimmy asked her was a bit strange, like she wasnt that shocked as she already knew what he was about to bring up? But I would give her the benefit of the doubt because Tahnee has never seemed like a nice girl to me at all.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:40 am

Yes @bobette totally agree. Think we posted at the same time but I think bottom line Jay had already heard from the other girls that Tahnee had told Jimmy that rumour and knew it was coming. There just was no shock factor from her IMO.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:47 am

Disappointed we didn't pick up on Stephanie's rogue Insta account. Need to pay more attention to pets' accounts next season. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:18 am

Bobette wrote:Disappointed we didn't pick up on Stephanie's rogue Insta account.  Need to pay more attention to pets' accounts next season.  laugh out loud

Next year for sure! Haven’t even bothered looking at the follow lists since they were announced as all the SM was managed by production.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:37 am

Me neither.  It's like they had 23 official show IG accounts this year instead of one.  BORING.

I find the show posting on their behalf kind of creepy, like those taped hostage "confessions".  laugh out loud

eg Steph's "official" (read: faked by TPTB) account.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4heX7mj

Source

vs her actual thoughts on the episode:

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 W0tQKBF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme