SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:19 am

Any other Lily interviews? This one doesn't have much info either TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 1f61f

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/a-pretty-firm-boundary-for-me-why-lily-price-wasnt-shocked-to-be-sent-home-from-the-bachelor-mansion/tpa210825ftehi

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:56 pm

Final 4 WHO Mag interview with RC outfits. Who do guys think is leaving tonight? I think Jay.
https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-australia-2021-final-four

Jay and Carlie were the only ones asked who Jimmy should pick if not them. Jay picked Carlie and Carlie picked Holly….finally someone in Holly’s corner giggling They didn’t ask Holly why he should pick her which they asked the other 3 laugh out loud Holly did say she had a crush on Jimmy early on and that their chemistry is electric, spoken like a true F1 IMO….hope they sustain this outside of the bubble TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 2498057887 

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 8a6f7e10
https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-australia-2021-final-four

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:44 pm

rotfl rofl cantstopl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9927749/The-Bachelor-Stars-panic-dont-Instagram-blue-ticks.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:46 pm

dolcimumma wrote:rotfl rofl cantstopl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9927749/The-Bachelor-Stars-panic-dont-Instagram-blue-ticks.html
With zero credit to this forum, Daily Mail so predictable laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:00 am

Lily’s Pedestrian TV interview, very focused on her thoughts on Brooke. Excerpt below is rather interesting. Anywhoo, she wasn’t asked who should win of the remaining girls laugh out loud

PTV: So in saying that, did you expect Brooke to return?
LP: I was a 50/50 on whether she would come back, because I knew she had a lot of concerns and then – I don’t know, I think she sort of saw it more as a competition rather than finding love. I think that’s why she came back.
PTV: Wait, are you saying that Brooke isn’t one of the more genuine women on the show?
LP: Umm, no, I think she sort of just wanted to finish what she started. She definitely picked herself to win from the start.
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-lily-price-exit-interview/

ETA - New idea article where Lily backs her crew…Tahnee and Holly as so genuine giggling and wants either Carlie or Holly to win.  No word about Jay from Lily yet that I have seen. Also says here that the edit that her and Brooke didn’t get along was fairly accurate, yikes!
https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelor-lily-price

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:10 am

Ash’s Pedestrian TV interview. Geez, Pedestrian TV focused way too much on Brooke’s drama & they didn’t ask Ash about Jay either.

PTV: Did you watch last night’s episode?
AL: I did, yes.
PTVWhat did you think about Brooke’s dilemma?
AL: It wasn’t shown, but I was disappointed that I didn’t get to go to hometowns, knowing how much Brooke wasn’t compatible long-term. I think that was the most frustrating thing for me, but that was up to Jimmy to decide, at the end of day.
PTVWas there much said about Brooke’s compatibility with Jimmy, apart from what we saw in last night’s episode?
AL: Yeah, I think we all knew – even around the mansion – we knew what she was like and she voiced that. She was very open about that to all of us girls so, you know, there was chat like, “Why is she here?” Why would you stay if you know long-term you’re not compatible? But I guess the heart wants what it wants. I wasn’t going to say anything to Jimmy because I just wanted to focus on how we were. But it was frustrating to watch.
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-ash-lawson-exit-interview/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:44 am

Ohh Brooke..

Also Holly who? Seriously these articles are saying she wins but where the hell is she in any of these promos, the most absent F1 ever if you ask me rofl Will she be the first F1 in history to not have any obstacles cantstopl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9927915/Telling-clue-proves-Jimmy-Nicholson-DOESNT-choose-Brooke-Cleal.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:20 am

So everyone in the mansion knew about Brooke's co-dependency? At least Brooke is not denying it.

Maybe Steph did the dirty work for TPTB and threw the two frontrunners in Brooke and Jay under the bus, or maybe she just voiced the stuff she had heard in order to make herself look better. Either way Jay needs to woman up and explain herself imo. You can't keep on denying things, cause not everyone's going to believe you and there will always be some doubts about your authenticity. Hopefully she does that at her htd.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:07 am

Agent99 wrote:So everyone in the mansion knew about Brooke's co-dependency?  At least Brooke is not denying it.  

Maybe Steph did the dirty work for TPTB and threw the two frontrunners in Brooke and Jay under the bus, or maybe she just voiced the stuff she had heard in order to make herself look better.  Either way Jay needs to woman up and explain herself imo.  You can't keep on denying things, cause not everyone's going to believe you and there will always be some doubts about your authenticity.  Hopefully she does that at her htd.  

I think Steph retracted her comment about Jay not wanting babies? It was posted upthread somewhere. I think once Brooke left the first time there was no need to mention her issues with Jimmy however now she is back the girls were not happy so decided to let rip.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:34 am

@dolcimumma  I don't think she retracted her comment.  She apologised for saying it to Jimmy's family.

ETA I had a quick look around and all I could find was Steph's ig with a # apology laugh out loud.  Not exactly convincing imo.  SCMIIW but was there even a proper apology.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 SDu9lSw
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:52 am

Wouldn't Jay still be gagged though?  I don't think she'll be able to respond to the rumours till she's eliminated.  She could be in for a rough time after this episode goes to air.   TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 1f62c I am so curious to know what she did to deserve such a brutal edit.  

ETA:  I don't think Steph has control of her account back yet @Agent99 so that "apology" came from the puppet masters.  I'm keeping an eye on her Twitch channel - once she starts streaming again I'll cruise into chat and see what intel I can gather  Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:10 am

I just think there are massive trust issues now between Jimmy and Jay.  When her friend says she doesn't want to be heartbroken, his response is why hasn't she told me about this previous bf.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme